Ratings for Dr. Anthony Vivian

This doctor doesn't care about any form of life! He's only in it for the quick dollar!!! He completely disregarded a patients request to go without anesthesia, and put him under without any consent!! It sickens me that he is one of the top paid.. let alone still practicing!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Summer 2016 He couldn't decide if I to be hospitalized. Checked myself into RCH emerg. I had internal bleeding. Results a week stay @ RCH, blood transfusions and finally Dr. Matt Bernard helped me...be your own advocate please.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Worst staff I have ever encountered, I think her name was Pam who I dealt with. She was absolutely horrible. Would avoid the office just because of her. Rude and unprofessional, and looks to trashy to be working in a specialist office you wait months to get into.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Billing the taxpayer over $800,000 to $900,000 per year, with his scoping business covering a huge portion of the Fraser Valley, from Abbotsford all the way to Chilliwack and probably more. Literally the most crafty, scheming doctor I have ever encountered - with no regard to human life period. I have no idea why provincial authorities have not yet investigated him for his calculated system of deceit. The unfortunate reality is that all the walk in clinics and doctors for 2+ large cities only refer to him - and only him - a silent but deadly code of referral system that does not allow others to enter into the scoping or biopsy market for reasons only known by a few. Doctor's refuse to look at you without a biopsy from him for anything to do with gastro - and he is your only choice, or so everyone says. Avoid him and pray to god that he one day realizes that his greed drove many patients to death, complicated many lives, and screwed our medical system to his benefit in the entire process.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

This doctor should be fired! I worked in dept around him and all he does is troll the hospital to find patients to scope. 1000$ per scope is why he's the valleys highest paid doctor. He's routinely come close to killing numerous ppl due to his greed. Get this doctor out of the system once and for all. He's killed ppl already and will kill more all because he wants money

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I found Dr. Vivian to be a friendly and knowledgeable doctor with a caring bedside manner. I have also found the front office staff friendly, and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I really enjoyed Dr. Vivian. I found him to be a bit scatterbrained but for the most part very friendly and helpful! His medical office assistant on the other hand is a whole other story. She was EXTREMELY rude. She treated me ( as well as other patients ahead of me) as if we were wasting her time. When I arrived to check in she had been outside smoking so she didn't even help me right away. Her desk is such a mess its no wonder they have lost referrals before (as I have seen in the other reviews). She was the worst office assistant I have ever had to deal with, I have no idea why a doctor as friendly as Dr. Vivian would employee such a awful individual.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

So much for the Hippocrate Oath, Respect and care for another human regardless of their current positions in this life...How someone in a position of healing, tears down trust of the sick and vunerable is despicable... This man is NOTHING sort of a horrible human being with a license to practice... My brother is under his care or lack there of... NOW how to get seen by the proper Doctor is equally impossible..

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

He has misdiagnosed a number of times. How these guys can continue to work is appalling

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

DO NOT see him. I had an emergency appointment with him after a CAT scan in emerg. I had to call repeatedly because they lost the referral from emerg though. When I saw him, he said the results were "peculiar" and he needed to talk to another radiologist about them and I should come back. The secretary said I did not need to return to the office, that the doctor would call me on Wednesday at 1:45. That day and time came and went, no call. I have been calling constantly to find out about these "peculiar" results. No response!!! I was an idiot and should not have listened to the secretary and trusted that he would call. So I have no idea what these "peculiar" results are. I get he is busy but this is almost cruel!!! I don't think he is very responsive, but his admin staff is not at all on the ball either. It is stressful enough having to see a specialist about something. Do NOT go to this guy.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016