Ratings for Dr. Bruce E. Thomson

I have had Bruce Thomson as my MD for about 15 years. I'm very happy with him. He listens, asks the right questions and is very knowledgeable. He also is very kind. His treatments/diagnoses for me have always been accurate.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

I felt he did not listen and seemed too busy to spend time with me. When I made my apt. I asked for extra time and when I showed up, the staff had not set aside the extra time that I had requested. For years I complained of consistant problems. Finally got angry & got more agressive about taking care of myself. Went to another Dr. and after a simple diagnosis...all was taken care of. He is a real nice man, but he just doesn't seem to listen anymore

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

He used to be okay, but in Nov 2007 he was hostile, dismissive, abrupt and exceedingly unhelpful in treating our daughter for unexplained fatigue. We had gone to him for about 4 years, and he had been fine - not the most knowledgeable but willing to listen. We will never use this practice again - they treat patients like they are part of a production line. Somehow they have lost compassion and the idea of healing in their pursuit of a large busy medical practice.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

Dr. Thomson has been my doctor for two or three years, and I trust him. He takes as much time as I need; he treats me like a grownup and discusses my health care with me. He has asked me to come in to the office to discuss a concern that has arisen from something he has learned about one of my medications. I rate him as responsible and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Has been my physician for 10 years. Always respectful, patient, and thorough.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Dr. Bruce E. Thomson's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)

Pacificare