Ratings for Dr. Hannalore Ritenburg

She should not be allowed to practice. Ruined my husbands ability to get life insurance due to a misdiagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr Ritenberg has been our family Dr.for 12 years. Very caring, great bedside manner in hospital and always has time to listen.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Easy to work with, nice manner,doesn't hesitate to refer. Has been our family doctor for over 10 years and we are very pleased.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Fabulous Doctor. Very caring and a great bedside manner. She doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist or even to the ER which she did for my son and had them waiting for our arrival. Great with follow up appointments.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

She can be very vague at times, but definitely does all of the necessary procedures. She is 'robot like' unless your talking about a subject that she is interested in or your issue is an issue that she knows a lot about. At times she has mis-diagnosed me and told me the wrong thing, and the other half of the time, she is very correct. Most of the time it seems like she just wants to get the appointment over with and move on to the next patient.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Great family doctor - goes out of her way to be helpful and refers when she does not know

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

I find that she is actually more helpful now then over the past 16 years I have been a patient.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

She has been my doctor for 32 years and had delivered all my three children. She is a kind, understanding and a sincere doctor, difficult to find a nice person like her. Always, willing to hear of your health concerns. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

A GOOD DOCTOR,I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM, SHE HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR MANY YEARS AND I HAVE COMPLETE CONFIDENCE IN HER ABILITIES AS A COMPETENT MD.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Ritenburg has been my family doctor for years. Kind and Knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008