Ratings for Dr. Charleen Thompson

This chiropractor was very knowledgeable and friendly. I was very nervous about the idea of seeing a chiropractor prior to my visit but she made me feel at ease and comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

If you don't believe chiropractic care helps, you have go try out this doctor. Conscientious, skilled and willing to put the time and effort into making you better - now you must follow the prescribed course of treatment, which may include exercises and health and lifestyle counseling

flag | Submitted May 30, 2009

I hesitate to write this review, as telling people of a helpful, knowledgable, and caring doctor means a stampede to her door may occur. Stampede away! Doctor Thompson is simply the best Chiropractor I've had. And because I move alot, I've seen 7 others in my lifetime. So I have the experience to know who is effective. Dr. Thompson balances an easy style, with an amazing "bed side" manner and genuine charing for her clients. In her office, you feel more like you're being handled by a professional AND a friend, rather than just a professional who is somewhat aware of you and your history. FULL marks.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

I can't say enough about Dr. Thompson. I was referred to her by my Obsterician (who is also her patient)when I was about 6 months preganant with complications leaving me unable to work or get by with daily life. After just one week with Dr. Thompson I was back to working 12 hour shifts without any meds! After the birth of my child, she bagan treating him to reduce his number of ear infections, in an attempt to avoid tubes. During the treatment she found other underlying medical problems that were later treated at the IWK. Not only has she been a key player in my medical care; she has also become a great friend along the way!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Dr. Thompson is the cats meow. Very helpful, caring and she knows her stuff. I've been to a number of chiropractors in a few different provinces and I must say that Dr. Thompson has been by far the very best. An amazing woman who NEVER fails to bring a smile to my face and a good hard laugh. She is absolutley wonderful :0)

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

I have gone to other chiropractors, in the past, and she beats them all hands down.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

I have been going to Charleen for about 4 years and she is the best Chiropractor I have been to. She was away on sick leave for 6 weeks at one point and I had to see other doctors in her office, they don't compare to her care. Dr. Thompson cares about her patients and takes the time to listen to you and answer your questions. She is the best!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007