You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Daryl Kemp

Not impressed. Had orthodontics done against my will (thanks mom) and had retainers, braces, elastics, the whole works.. Never until my last appointment was I told I'd get permanent wires glued in. Had them for a few years before I ripped the bloody things out. Couldn't stand having my tongue roughed up so bad all the time. I'd rather have crooked teeth! Oh and my one request was that he angle my back teeth inward so they wouldn't scrape my gums. He couldn't do that I guess. Would not recommend. The staff were nice though.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

At first I was overjoyed with Kemp. He as friendly, some of his staff were butt heads and were quite rude to me. But he was respectful. I was excited to have straight teeth but the way Kemp did it felt rushed. Like he just wanted me out of his clinic so he could get a new client. As soon as he took the braces off it felt wrong, not all of the teeth were straight and they felt shifty in my mouth. Its now a few years later and my teeth are shifting which has broken a few of my brackets thus resulting in more shifting. Maybe a year ago I emailed the office asking for help and they refused because they had deleted my profile and I would have to pay the whole amount again for them to look at my teeth. The whole email response was very rude. Frankly I'm pissed. When I got the retainer wires I was told that it would hold my teeth together forever. But now that it hasn't my jaw is going crazy with pain and locking up and my teeth are shifting everyday. I played a lot of money for straight teeth, not for my crooked teeth to return. I'm very disappointed and I wish I could have received proper treatment so I could live a happy life with lovely teeth. But now that they are shifting I'm constantly worried about my teeth and there is no way I would financially be able to afford another straightening. Thank you Dr Kemp for all your not so helpfulness. I just really want my money back so I can fix their mess up. Or if that's not possible at least an apology would be nice. I'm tired of money hungry businesses.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Came in for consult, didn't have to wait. Staff was great. Loved the opinion, as he was taking over treatment from another ortho. Price as compared to other offices in this city was exceptional. Definitely come here if you're looking for a doctor with a nice office, nice staff and good service.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

I have been seeing doctor Kemp for over 15 years due to having sofr jaw structure. He is hands down the best orthodontist in this city. Heck even when I lived in Edmonton, Red Deer and Brooks I STILL drove to Calgary for appointments. Dr Kemp is the only dental doctor who has made me comfortable. He does amaxing work and he stands by the work he does.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I'm surprised to see negative comments about Dr. Kemp. As an adult patient who is super picky, and on a tight schedule, I have always been treated respectfully, and have never been late to work, which is great as 27 students would be waiting for me at school. I saw two other orthodonists before deciding on Dr. Kemp. His office might not be as flashy as the other two, but I didn't feel any pressure to sign a contract immediately like I did with the others. His office doesn't feel like a business needing your money like the other otthodontist's offices did. I really like Dr. Kemp. He is unpretentious, easy to talk to, actually listens, and treats his staff kindly, which shows good character. My Visa has been compromised twice since being his patient, and when my payments did not go through the staff were super polite, and I wasn't made to feel embarrassed or worried. Whenever I need a wire snipped I can always get right in. I think Dr. Kemp and his people are awesome!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Always having to wait for appointments , rude receptionists who need a serious talking to . For the amount of money people pay here , this building is poorly run. And clients are poorly talked to.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

The experience was great, I only had some minor issues with scheduling, but overall I really enjoyed my time at Dr. Kemp's office

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Never on time, staff rude, never able to get an appointment when I need to, they have no idea how long an appointment will be when I ask & I sit & wait & wait - worst run office I have been to!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Daryl Kemp's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Not impressed. Had orthodontics done against my will (thanks mom) and had retainers, braces, elastics, the whole works.. Never until my last appointment was I t..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "At first I was overjoyed with Kemp. He as friendly, some of his staff were butt heads and were quite rude to me. But he was respectful. I was excited to have st..."

September 29, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.drkemp.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2H 3B5". Address has been updated from "None" to "8180 11th Street SE #812, Calgary". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032503339".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Came in for consult, didn't have to wait. Staff was great. Loved the opinion, as he was taking over treatment from another ortho. Price as compared to other off..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "They are great for braces! I have gotten my teeth done there and they are perfect"

November 27, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing doctor Kemp for over 15 years due to having sofr jaw structure. He is hands down the best orthodontist in this city. Heck even when I lived i..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love dr kemp! I'm surprised to see anything negative about him. His staff has been wonderful with our three boys and he has been very thorough. :)"

September 5, 2014