Ratings for Dr. David E. Kroessler

I can't leave this site without expressing what a wonderful doctor Dr. Kroessler is. I have tried many things for anxiety and depression and was about to give up. Only Dr. Kroessler was able to find the right anti depressant. He changed my life! I like him so much that I make him cookies. He should definitely be ranked higher!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

He prescribed me 5 diffrent medications after telling me the anti depressant the hospital put me on wouldn't ever work if it hadn't already in 2 weeks. The medicine he did describe me made me feel suicidal and worse. He already has his mind made up when you enter the room he's a pill pusher who cares about getting paid thats it.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

because of this guy i ended up in the hospital due to radical changes in meds, he raises his voice and barely checks drug levels

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

he messed up my meds one time by taking me off a drug i had been on for ten years (that worked) and putting me on max amount of anti depressants, causing a psychotic episode, yelled at me when i told him i was using social security instead of working full time which is very difficult to do and not trigger an episode asked very few questions barely checked my blood levels awful dr

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

He treated me like a second class citizen..talked down to me and gave me 5!!! Refills on all my scripts. 5! No push for therapy. Nothing. I left there in tears. It was awful having to come from an amazing Dr. To him..unfortunate circumstances led me to that office and I will never ever see him again. The worst bedside manner ever..sad

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I found Dr. Kroessler to be okay at first, but started having anxiety before my visits. I have never felt that way before my other Doctors all whom I have had for years. He never recommended counsiling with meds, which I have come to realize was very important. I have left because he very insensitively pushed an issue about my physical health knowing anything or asking anything about my medical history and how it affects me day to day. When I got upset, he did not let up or really show any empathy or concern. I feel he knows his meds, but probably needs to learn how to talk to people, because some of us patients( being psych.patients} may need a delicate approach. His demeanor does not sit well with me and I need to feel comfortable, the way I feel with my other specialists.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

I felt talked down to and that the doctor did not and did not want to understand. I felt like I was bothering him. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Wow I seen this Doctor at RWMC. He helped me with all my meds, and after one week to 10 days what a change. I have been back to work now. And haven't missed a day in 2 months. I also see him in the office. Sorry you all don't feel that way.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Annoying, boring, and can't do anything except watch the time. Doesn't look at u when u talk to him. What is up with that? Doesn't know how to show empathy at all. Stay away from him.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Seeing him for years; never more than 15 mins late. Knows his stuff with meds; very classy and comfortable office.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. David E. Kroessler's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1982)