Ratings for Dr. Miguel A. Zelaya

I've been a patient of Dr. Zelaya's for about 15 years. The entire experience has never been anything short of amazing. Dr. Z is an awesome guy who makes me feel very comfortable and confident with all the work he does. He's kind, gentle, knowledgeable, friendly, and very conscious of my well being. Just last week he finished 8 veneers in the top of my mouth. He did an amazing job, from beginning to end. He was very helpful with selection of a good shape and color for me. The results are unbelievable, very natural and so beautiful! The office is immaculate, it's modern, and there's always great tunes playing. His staff is second to none, from the initial greeting by Dorothy at the front desk to the Doctor's assistant Infinity, and also Nicole, the hygenist; they are all good people that obviously take pride in what they do. These ladies are always welcoming, friendly, gentle, and knowledgeable. Dorothy at the front desk is an angel, she knows her stuff and is always able to work out a problem or offer great solutions. Infinity works so well with Dr. Z, she anticipates his needs and helps him to work efficiently and quickly. Nicole is a great hygienist, she's patient and gentle, she also does a super job, my teeth have never been cleaner. Her gum massage at the end of the cleaning is great too. I always leave the office feeling like I hung out with good friends. I often find myself lingering to chat some more after my appointment to catch up with everyone. I almost wish I had more dental needs so I could see this group of awesome people, but thankfully for their excellent care twice a year is all I really need. I've been to many doctors over the years and this group of professionals are by far the best I've ever seen. They have a customer for life with me!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I have been a patient for 10 years and love the staff and dr. Zelaya. They are always on time and very knowledgable. My cleanings are always quick and painless. I have also had Invisalign done here and my teeth look great! I will not go anywhere else. Highly recommend Dr Zelaya. Front desk Dorothy can answer all insurance questions and she is wonderful. Always a great experience. The hygenist is also sweet and does a fantastic cleaning!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I ahve been a patient of Dr. Zelaya for 20 years. I ca'nt say enough great things about him and his wonderful staff. Because of changes to my insurance I went to another dentist in Hawthorne for my cleaning. I went home with the same tartar that I went with and was told I had to have 4 root canals. The water she cleaned my teeth was city water it was disgusting. I went back to Dr. Zelaya today he took xrays I do not need any root canals how scary is that. Also I can't stop running my tongue over my teeth they are so clean. I had root canals with Dr. Zelaya and went to work the same day!!! No PAIN I can't thank him and staff for again another wonderful experience. So if your leary about getting root canals or fillings please try him he's wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

There is no dentist like Dr. Zelaya. He is the BEST! I have been going to him for years. I've always had very bad teeth and he always makes everything pain-free. He's very accommodating and his staff is the best!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I had heard of him through family for a while. It wasn't until my dentist replaced a filling for the fourth time in a row and I was in throbbing pain that I went to Dr. Zelaya. I could not have been happier. He immediately saw the problem and fixed it in one shot. He and the staff are so nice, and are ready as soon as I get there. Not only is the office clean, but they don't overcharge at all. They work with you and the insurance company. They are professional, nice, and know what they are doing. I have never rated anything before but needed to tell people how great Dr. Zelayas office is.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr Zelaya and his professional team truly Rock!! I always feel like I am getting the highest quality dentistry and utmost professional care when I visit. His entire team really welcomes you and makes you feel like a family member.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Very attentive and knowledgeable. Compassionate, friendly, and caring.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

UPDATE: rating submitted Jan 13, 2015. During a follow-up visit, Dr Zelaya offer to amend any discontents previously had. His attitude proved he is compassionate and willing to satisfy his patients. I had serious dental work (extractions, implants, crowns and dentist mishaps) with other mediocre dentists who never cared for the aesthetics and comfort of the patient. As a matter of fact, some performed redundant unnecessary work. But Dr Zelaya stands from the rest. The staff is friendly, every minute, he is asking if you are comfortable and uses apparently the most innovative materials. Rest assured, you are in great hands.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Zelaya and his staff are amazing! I have been seeing him for many years now and I couldn't be more satisfied. Prior to going to him, I had horrible experiences with other dentists. I explained some of that on the phone and from the moment I hit the door of their office, Dorothy made me feel more comfortable than I thought possible. Dr. Zelaya and all of his staff are extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, professional and caring...and he makes me laugh too, which is always an added bonus. My most recent treatment was a root canal, and I was shocked at how painless and expeditious it was. I am claustrophobic and I normally have a great deal of difficulty with the dental dam, but he made me so comfortable that it was no problem. I can't say enough about how courteous and kind he, Dorothy, and the rest of his staff are. I highly recommend him!!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr Zelaya continues to use zirconia ( as opposed to lithium disilicate) in posterior teeth and due to its off color it will not resemble the natural look of the teeth. He is still behind the comestic wizardry he claims. However, he is knowledgeable and aims to feel you in ease but his fees are high than the average dentist plus the fact he doesnt participate in many insurance plans will put set you back couple of thousand dollars

Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Miguel A. Zelaya's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish