Ratings for Dr. Charles F. Pace

After 6 years of being treated by Dr. Pace, when my insurance changed he lied and said he was retiring and I'd have to find someone new...the truth was he was just going to a new practice. Not only is he unethical but he is devoid of compassion. Stay away.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

His staff was very helpful and I did not have to wait more than about 10 minutes after I arrived. Dr. Pace listened patiently to all of my issues concerning the back pain and after reviewing the X-rays and MRIs and reports discussed the various options available. I appreciated his input and the fact that he didn't try to tell me what to do, but gave me choices. His staff was also helpful in finding a great physical therapist. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pace to anyone suffering with back pain. He is very knowledgeable and offers a full range of options for patients looking for pain-free (and drug-free)solutions for back problems.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

I have seen Dr. Pace and my mother too for years and I think he is very knowlegdeable and compassionate. He does tend to berate other doctors but I would definately recommend him

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr Pace is a poor excuse for a doctor. He is in the business of pain mangt but has no compassion from my expereince nor does his staff. Due to his lack of concern I had to suffer and could not walk inaddtion did not support the ER to get me the help I needed immediatly. I would hope anyone thinking of going to see him would think hard about this.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

Dr. Charles F. Pace's Credentials

• Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Albuquerque Nm 87131 (Grad. 1996)