Ratings for Dr. Craig S. Nairn

HORRIBLE appointment clerk. Such a jerk. Couldn't even schedule an appointment. No compassion for my illness at all.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I love Dr. Nairn to death. He always comes in and gives me a big hug and asks me how I am doing. I started seeing him in 2006 for management of my pain pump. He also managed my neck and when it got too severe he referred me to Dr, Metzger for a fusion. I like Dr. Nairn medical philosophy. Where a lot of doctors will suggest a fusion first he suggests it last. He always keeps up on the latest modems of medicine. I can't and won't ever say anything ill about him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr, Narin is wonderful. His office manager (his wife) is absolutely UNPROFESSIONAL AND HORRID. She incorrectly submitted paperwork for my insurance claim which left me holding the bag for the visit and lab work. I went to the office to try and straighten it out and she told the receptionist to tell me she was not there but working from home. What a coward.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr Narin is the best pain specialist I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

The office staff were nice, polite and efficient in giving me forms I had to fill out. Dr. Nairn has been punctual which is more administrative; he is very personable compassionate, and friendly and discussed the options and true nature of my pain and problems. I found him to be analytical and willing to share his points of view. Since I do not need for him to prescribe pan medication, I don't have any comments on that. I have only been to see Dr. Nairn a few times. I would highly recommend him. I am very glad that I have gone to Dr. Nairn.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Filing a clain to get money back. even thinking about suing. Idiots over here the nurse took my blood pressure I asked if it was ok and she said "honestly I don't know" Oh? aren't you a nurse? went I there twice crying in pain, the receptionish actually gave me medical advice which is pretty illegal told me to go to er and get a toradol injection for pain. really? what if I got that and ended up having a reaction? these people are idiots and should not be in business. the doc is greedy. very unhelpful.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

No better human being on this earth! He spent an hour with me on my first visit and conveyed an empathy for my experience with pain that I haven't seen past or present in 15 years of chronic pain. He is a stickler for rules. Pain patients need to know he has DEA going thru his files and can loose all he worked for his whole life not to mention a practice closing down that actually helps patients get on with life! He was tender and precise with spinal injections for sciatic pain and cured me completely. It stung for a minute but I got off that table every time almost completely relieved in 10 minutes and it would last for months. My main reason for going tho was for an unrelated rare condition. I saw him for years. He is an extremely humble, caring and brilliant! And he's not greedy. The reimbursement rates from govt are so low he would go bankrupt if he took many govt backed insu. His records of my visits are perfect and accurate which is what you need. Not a bunch of smiles.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Unfortunately, this place is greedy! I was referred here by my doctor for pain management and had to schedule numerous appointments to get treatments, they put you through a diagnosis phase..well they let me schedule 4 appts before telling me that all of a sudden they don't take my insurance leaving me with a HUGE bill when my insurance company states they are in their network.. Office staff could care less about your pain and overall health and they would not relay msg to Dr

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

Dr Narin was at Lovelace when I 1st saw him, I had a mystery illness with horrible pain and he was the only Dr. who would treat me. A lovelace urologist gave me a unnecessary procedure which caused a year long prostate infection. Turns out I needed gallbladder & appendix removed. 10 years later I still suffer horrible testicular pain. I'm still a regular at his office. His staff has always been helpful and gotten much better over the years. He is a stickler for rules but if I was handing out pills I would be too. Dont expect to call and get an Rx over the phone it doesn't work that way. Follow his rules (and guard your pills with your life) and you'll be ok, dont (miss appointment) and your screwed. Thank you Dr. Narin for beleving in me when others wouldn't.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Nairn is very punctual and wait time was minimal. The office seems very well run. He took his time and walked me through the procedure and was very helpful. As he was doing the procedure he took his time to make sure that I understood everything that was occurring and that I fully understood and was OK throughout the process. The only challenge that I had with the office was that he tends to be booked out for some time. I have moved from Albuquerque and only hope to find an office this good. I would recommend Dr Nairn.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Craig S. Nairn's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1992)

Oxford