Ratings for Dr. Sandra McGill

Une chirurgienne exceptionnelle, gentille, compréhensive. Elle m'a reçu avec respect, et a été très disponible, avant et après la chirurgie pour répondre à mes inquiétudes. Elle a fait un excellent travail, et c'est vrai qu'elle a des doigts de fée. Son équipe est formidable. Je la choisirais encore pour toutes chirurgies esthétiques. Merci Dr. McGill. An amazing surgeon, nice, kind, caring, she received me with respect, and was very available before and after the surgery to answer to my worries. She did an excellent work, I was in the best hands possible. Her team is fantastic. I would choose her for any plastic surgeries. Thank you Dr. McGill.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I had the most excellent experience with Dr. McGill, I ended up doing a Brazilian butt lift and breast augmentation using silicone implants, and my body is next to perfection, I never thought that could be possible with a surgeon that isn't in Los Angeles or the states. She is absolutely surprised of and I am extremely happy with the results and I would definitely go back to her and recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Les doigts du Docteur McGill sont comme des doigts de fée! Un travail impeccable exécuté avec souci des détails. J'ai été reçue avec confiance et respect. L'estime de moi avait besoin d'encouragement et d'appui dans ma décision. C'est en toute confiance que je me suis abandonnée entre ses mains et je suis très fière du résultat. Pour toute demande future de chirurgie je n'hésiterais aucunement à me remettre à ses compétences ou à la conseiller à mes amies. Merci pour ta minutie, l'endroit propre et tes assistantes à l'écoute. Au plaisir de se revoir.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

My experience with Dr. McGill and her new clinic was excellent. I wanted a female plastic surgeon, and found Dr. McGill to be incredibly attentive, warm, kind and caring. These are qualities one does not always find in a surgeon. She and her staff make every effort to ensure that you feel absolutely comfortable and that all your needs are attended to. Phone calls and emails are answered almost immediately or within an hour. Her post-op staff is exceptional, I felt I was in the best possible hands before, during and after my surgery. Everything was explained in great detail and I appreciated that. The results of my body sculpting liposuction surgery far exceeded my expectations and I'm thrilled with my results. Thank you Dr. McGill!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I am a male in my late 40s and was very ambivalent about having cosmetic work done. Dr. McGill made me feel very comfortable and was great at helping me decide if the procedure I was considering was really for me. In the end I couldn't be happier with my decision to go ahead with the procedure...and particularly that I went with Dr. McGill. I visited two or three options and she was by far the most interested in me and my well-being. I would recommend Dr. McGill 100%. She was tops from beginning to post op care and availability. She even gave me her cell number in case I needed to speak over the weekend or off business hours. She's the best!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I was nervous to have a cyst removed from my face as all doctors I had consulted told me I would be left with a scar. Dr. McGill took the time to be specific about the small dimensions of the scar. I chose her for the procedure and was not disappointed. She put me at ease during the procedure, followed up with me the following day, and in the end there was no visible scar. I would highly recommend Dr. Sandra McGill.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Sandra McGill is the best! I got breast augmentation and she was extremely helpful and caring. She really took the time to listen to my concerns and addressed all my questions. The day of the surgery, she calmed me down and was just as happy as I was to get this procedure done. She also removed some moles from my chest that I didn't even ask her to do. I had always wanted them removed. Love her! During post op, she answered my questions asap when I had questions. She really made sure that I was well taken care of. My results are amazing and with such good care to go with it!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I had gigantomastia and did a breast reduction surgery in September 2016, i still can't find the words to describe the service given by Dr Sandra Mcgill and her staff. I was afraid when i went to see her and under lots of stress but she managed to ease the stress and took more then 40 minutes just to explain the whole procedure and the after surgery, The next day the surgery was done on time and i was treated like a queen, even after i woke up from the anesthesia Dr Mcgill passed by and told me that everything went fine. in our first meeting after the operation , again she took the time to listen and explain, her work did not stop at the level of the surgery, she was very concerned about my well being and mental state of mind, she is so caring and sensitive. the least i can say is my life has changed after the surgery, i was questioning my whole life after the procedure and she was there to listen and advise based on her experience. Dr Sandra Mcgill is the best not only due to the success of the surgery, which any surgeon can achieve, it goes beyond that due to her meticulous nature and excellent care for the human being in front of her. Dr Sandra, you touch souls and change lives with your gift, Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

OK, so firstly may I say that my wife, myself and two boys have seen Dr McGill....In short, she's been excellent and so have the results. For one of my boys, it was a simple cyst removal from his scalp....no problem....for my my other son it was gynecomasty....breasts on a boy....he was so pleased because try as he might, no amount of exercise could correct this condition. Let's just say my wife and I have had a 'few' procedures, one to remove a cancerous growth from the top of my ear.....an ingenious solution....invisible correction. No bags left under any eyes.....none at all.... A few botox and Juvederm injections here and there...not infrequently......some collagen regeneration treatment with laser....but mostly for me...a z-plasty to remove my saggy neck....5 and a half years down the road...when complemented about my age...I say...wait until the plastic surgery kicks in....Kudos to a great plastic surgeon...Sandra McGill....nb...we've moved to Toronto recently...but our go to girl will still be Dr. McGill

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

My breast augmentation went better than I ever could have expected, The staff and Dr. McGill are so kind, caring and knew what they were talking about. I could not have chosen a better doctor. She made me feel very confident going into surgery and answered all of my last minute questions. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking to get a breast augmentation . :)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Sandra McGill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sandra McGill is a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon, certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. As one of the few female plastic surgeons in Montreal, Dr. McGill’s medical knowledge and surgical skills have established her as an expert in the field of cosmetic surgery of the breast, body and face. A native Montrealer, Dr. McGill completed her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.Hon) and Medical Doctorate (M.D.) degrees at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Following graduation from medical school, she returned to Montreal to complete a residency in Plastic Surgery at McGill University. Recognized for her warm and caring approach, Dr. Sandra McGill accompanies you through every stage of your surgical journey in an informed, intimate and safe environment. Dr. McGill is passionate about providing her patients with beautiful, harmonious and long-lasting results.

• French

• McGill University (Grad. 2006)
  • Queen's University (Grad. 1999)

Request an Appointment