Dr. Sandra McGill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sandra McGill

I was very pleased with my recent consultation. The doctor put me at ease right away (I was quite nervous) and answered my many questions patiently and thoroughly. Anna (Surgical Coordinator) was also welcoming and very helpful in helping me make my decision. It's obvious that Dr. McGill and her team care deeply about their patients and their satisfaction. I've found the right (best!) place and I'm looking forward to booking my procedure with her as soon as I can. :o)

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. McGill est très rassurante avant la chirurgie, elle est très humaine. Énorme mention à l'équipe d'infirmières, l'anesthésiste qui était vraiment fabuleux. J'ai subi deux redrappage avec implants en cinq ans et le résultat que j'ai obtenue avec madame Sandra n'a rien à voir avec la première expérience. J'ai obtenu un suivi rigoureux suite a un rejet de points de suture. Je la recommande, elle est fantastique!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I just had a consultation with Dr. McGill and am so happy I found her and her staff. I was very nervous and ill at ease but the doctor and Anna both made me feel so much better. Dr. McGill explained everything so perfectly and gave me all the time I needed to go through my (long) list of questions. She answered every single one. Anna ( coordinator) was so kind and friendly too. I chose the right place for me and have the utmost confidence in the doctor and her team. I'll be booking my procedure as soon as I'm able. Every doctor should listen to patients the way Dr. McGill does.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. McGill has helped me regain my confidence and putting my body back in shape. You will never find a better plastic surgeon than her. She cares, she follows up with you, and always remembers what she has treated you for. The staff, are comforting and ready to hold your hand thru everything. I trust her 100% with my body.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Really impressed by how professional, caring, and committed Dr.Mcgill is with her patients. Goes above and beyond what she needs to do to make sure you're satisfied. Any complications or concerns I had she always responded with Clarity and support. By far one of the best PS in Montreal.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Knowledgeable, professional, takes her time, caring. Staff is great, accommodating. State of the art installations. And personally I enjoyed having a woman.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Sandra is the best. She has knowledge, compassion, understands what your looking for. Kind, considerate, explains everything. there are not enough words in the dictionary to describe her 100%. You have to met and interact with her and you will know exactly what I am talking about.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr McGill is by far the best plastic surgeons in Montreal. Had labiaplasty done and could not be more pleased with my results after 3 weeks. Her staff is awesome, will respond to any of your inquires and will always make time for you if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you Dr McGill! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Had my consultation this morning and I was extremely happy. Dr. Sandra was easy to talk with and took hr time with me. I did not feel pressured or rushed. I feel like I could trust her with my body and giving me the image I desire. Hope to book my surgery soon.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I went in to correct "dog ears" which happen often after a tummy tuck, and Dr McGill did a fantastic job, as usual! During my follow up, I was telling her i would like to do my nose eventually, and she took one look at it, and told me she could correct it instantly with an injection.....and she did!!! After 10 years of seeing my indented nose, I could not believe what I saw in the mirror after the few minutes it took her to do the injections...a straight perfect nose! It brought tears to my eyes.... she truly is a wonderful human being and a remarquable doctor and surgeon. I cannot thank her enough. :)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sandra McGill is a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon, certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. As one of the few female plastic surgeons in Montreal, Dr. McGill’s medical knowledge and surgical skills have established her as an expert in the field of cosmetic surgery of the breast, body and face. A native Montrealer, Dr. McGill completed her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.Hon) and Medical Doctorate (M.D.) degrees at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Following graduation from medical school, she returned to Montreal to complete a residency in Plastic Surgery at McGill University. Recognized for her warm and caring approach, Dr. Sandra McGill accompanies you through every stage of your surgical journey in an informed, intimate and safe environment. Dr. McGill is passionate about providing her patients with beautiful, harmonious and long-lasting results.

• French

• McGill University (Grad. 2006)
  • Queen's University (Grad. 1999)

GHI