Dr. Sandra McGill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sandra McGill

Word can not express how helpful, nice and amazing person she is... I highly recommend her .. best plastic surgeon ever...

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I have severe breast sagging after a pregnancy and huge weight fluctuations over the last 15 years. I have finally reached my goal weight and perfect body but absolutely nothing can be done about my breast. I was referred to Dr Sandra McGill for a consultation. I didn’t even bother trying to meet another surgeon . I knew right away she was “the one”. Extremely knowledgeable, she actually listens to the patient’s needs and offers the best solution. I am convinced that she would’ve told me if i would not have been a good candidate. I cannot wait to have my mastopexy without implants at the end of the month. I have 1000% faith in Dr Sandra McGill and her staff. Stay tuned for a post-op update!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Sandra McGill is a fantastic surgeon and would recommend her without hesitation. I had a belt lipectomy (lower body lift). During my consultation I immediately felt compatible with Dr. McGill. She addressed all my husband’s and my concerns and convinced us that she is the right surgeon for me. The post-op care by Dr. McGill was great. Dr. McGill is a caring and compassionate person, and even though there were minor complications, Dr. McGill kept me and my husband at ease through my recovery period. Dr. McGill was always available for consultation by text (24/7). In my eyes Dr. McGill is a Star. Her staff, Anna (Dr. McGill’s Coordinator) who looked after me from beginning to end (pre-op and post-op care) answered all of my questions and always made me feel at ease. When I walk into the office the receptionist always made sure that I was looked after. Also the Nurses took great care of me before and after my surgery. Dr. McGill has an amazing team. Dr. McGill, you are an amazing surgeon, wonderful person and thank you so much.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. McGill is an outstanding plastic surgeon. She is brilliant and was very informative on the surgery I went through with her. She cared about me and wanted the best for me. I had a tummy tuck with her and lipo suction. The result is fabulous. She did what she said she would and I was truly pleased. Her receptionist Tania is lovely always warm and welcoming to each patient. Thé office administrator Anna is not the right person for Dr. MaGill. If you need anything don’t call her as she is phoney and doesn’t care about anything except looking at her cell phone and very unprofessional. She should not be an administrator she should not represent Dr McGill. Sad to say but Dr McGill you’re losing lots of customers because of this lady.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

After a major fluctuation in weight, my breasts had COMPLETELY lost volume and were the root of such profound loss of confidence in myself and my appearance. As a single, 35 year old woman, the prospect of being intimate with a man was completely hindered by this insecurity, let alone the despair I would feel when going clothes or bra shopping. I decided to finally take the plunge and go for a consultation with Dr. McGill (it absolutely had to be the best the best PS I could find snd the fact that she is a woman was the cherry on top!). I remember welling up with tears out of sheer embarrassment when unclothing in her office but her empathy, warmth, knowledge, expertise, professionalism and profound kindness made the entire consultation experience one I will never ever forget. I had my surgery done in mid-December and the physical results are beyond incredible and the effect it has had on my confidence has exceeded my expectations. Making the decision to go through with the breast reduction and lift with Dr. McGill was easily the best and most life changing experience of my life. I am FOREVER grateful for what she has done for me... from the bottom of my heart Dr. McGill... thank you!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

On the day of the surgery, the nurse was extremely kind and made me feel very comfortable even though I hate getting the IV thing. Anna, the coordinnator, was always helpful and available to answer questions. She even remembered to call and offer me an earlier date, as this was a wish I expressed on the initial booking. Dr McGill made me feel that she knew what she was talking about and even though I can't comment on the results yet since the surgery was done only a week ago, I am confident that everything will turn out great.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

One word: excellent! From my first visit, consultation to the day of my procedure & follow up, Dr. McGill is the absolute kindest, patient, thorough and compassionate person. She makes you feel comfortable, takes the time to explain and most importantly, listens to the patient. She is an excellent surgeon who has helped me regain my confidence! Anna, Dr. McGill’s coordinator, goes above and beyond....she always took the time to answer my many, many questions and guided me throughout the process. The entire staff, from the front desk, to pre-op care, are wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. McGill and would give a 10 star rating if I could! Thank you Dr. McGill!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Since having my son 9 years ago, i have never felt comfortable naked/even wearing tight shirts bikini"s dresses etc.... I had a tummy tuck done with Dr. McGill about 4 1/2 months ago and i can tell you that my confidence is SKY rocking!! Love my new tummy, She is THE BESTTT!!! I do have a small vertical scar as well but it does not bother me at all. She makes herself available to ANY questions 24/7!!! I could CRY looking at myself that is how happy i am with my results. Can never thank you enough for everything Dr. McGill!! You are AMAZING!!! xoxoxox

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I visited Dr. McGill for a breast augmentation and breast breast lift and I cannot express enough how content I am with the results. I chose Dr. McGill just based on reviews I read on here as well as how I felt when I went for my consultation. Sitting down with Dr. McGill, I felt super comfortable and she knew exactly what I wanted. I am now almost 7 months post surgery and I could not be happier with the results. She gave me the confidence I was lacking before the surgery. My breasts looks super natural and I get told all the time by people that know I had this surgery that my breast do not look remotely close to having an implant.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. McGill is a fantastic surgeon. She is attention, caring, patient and extremely knowledgable. I went to see her for my first lip filler and now I'm hooked! There was minimal pain and she worked extra hard to make sure I was comfortable the entire time. My new pout is exactly what I wanted and they look super natural. I can't wait to go back and get more things done. Thank you Dr. McGill!!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sandra McGill is a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon, certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. As one of the few female plastic surgeons in Montreal, Dr. McGill’s medical knowledge and surgical skills have established her as an expert in the field of cosmetic surgery of the breast, body and face. A native Montrealer, Dr. McGill completed her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.Hon) and Medical Doctorate (M.D.) degrees at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Following graduation from medical school, she returned to Montreal to complete a residency in Plastic Surgery at McGill University. Recognized for her warm and caring approach, Dr. Sandra McGill accompanies you through every stage of your surgical journey in an informed, intimate and safe environment. Dr. McGill is passionate about providing her patients with beautiful, harmonious and long-lasting results.

• French

• McGill University (Grad. 2006)
  • Queen's University (Grad. 1999)

Request an Appointment