Ratings for Dr. Sandra McGill

Dr.McGill was amazing. I am very satisfied with her work and I strongly recommend her to everyone around me. She takes time to listen to her patients, and is very realistic when it comes to results. She is very finical which is important when you want natural looking results. Overall very happy about the whole experience :)

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
I so appreciate your referrals and kind words. It is the best compliment. I am happy to have helped.

Submitted February 16, 2017

This was a fabulous experience; from the first email to the follow-up appointments after the operation! Originally I was going to meet with 3 different Doctors for a consultatiom but fell in love after my first one.. Dr Mgill. She takes all the necessary time to answer all your questions and concerns and more!! She is very human and did an amazing job with my breasts implants. It's been 4 weeks and Im so happy with the results; they feel and look natural already !! Thank you to Dr Mgill and all her staff!!!

Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. McGill is approachable, patient and a breathe of fresh air. She has taken the time to ease my concerns and carefully explain to me what I needed to know so that I could make my decision to undergo a procedure with confidence. Her staff are super gentle, professional and warm. Thank you Dr. McGill. You've helped one more person reclaim self confidence!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
Thank you for your kinds words! Loving hearing about my patients reclaiming their confidence! I am so happy to have helped.

Submitted February 16, 2017

I had my breast augmentation with Dr. McGill in November 2016 and cannot thank her enough for her work. I felt very comfortable with her from the very beginning; she answered every question and made sure I understood everything. The day of the surgery, I was quite stressed but the staff made me feel like at home, both before the surgery and after. I can't imagine undergoing this procedure somewhere else. As for the recovery, it was much easier than I imagined and the results are just incredible. I am in love with my new body.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I have been looking for a trustworthy and professional plastic surgeon since July 2014. A friend refered me to Dr. Mcgill in December 2016. I had a consultation for a tummy tuck and breast reduction and lift in December 14th 2016. Dr. Mcgill took her time to explain to me the procedures in a very detailed manner. She answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. She showed me several before and after pictures of other patients. I felt that I was finally in good hands and that I was dealing with an experience surgeon who truely cared. I scheduled my surgeries for the 19th of December 2016. The surgery went well and I am greatly thankful to the amazing job she did. I want to add that her staff are extremely professional and are very caring. I am 100% satisfied and I recommend her to everyone. Thank you Dr. Mcgill for giving me my confidence back!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I had a great experience with dr McGill. from the moment of my consultation till after my surgery the care was great! She gave me all the information I needed and helped me through the whole process. The staff is great as well and very helpful! I would recommend her to my friends. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I am extremely pleased with not only my breast augmentation surgery but also in my plastique surgeon, Dr Sandra McGill. She is very professional and very meticulous. The fact that she is a woman is also an added benefit as she completely understands your concerns and knows what a woman wants to look and feel like. I had gone for a consultation with several plastique surgeons prior to making my choice and Dr. McGill won me over in her detailed explanation on how she was going to do the surgery and how she takes extra care in making sure there is minimal bruising and thus less pain. I also chose Dr. McGill as her preference, if possible, is to place the breast implant subglandular to reduce the recovery time and also not affect the pectoralis muscle. When comparing my recovery with friends that had had their breast augmentation under the pectoralis muscle, there was a huge difference in pain and I was also functional much sooner. Anna Goth, her secretary is very helpful and is easy to get in touch with . My experience was an A+ and would recommend Dr. McGill to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. McGill is amazing. I've referred so many people to her over the years. She's extremely knowledgeable and professional but also caring and considerate. She has a way of putting you at ease right up until surgery & then is very attentive throughout recovery. One of the things I'm grateful for the most, is I had complications from ear pinning as a teenager. My original surgeon wanted to undo the pinning, let it heal & redo the pinning. Dr McGill's recommendation was to undo the pinning and leave them since they'd been pinned for over 15 years there was no need to redo anything. I can't thank her enough for saving me from an unnecessary extra surgery, tons of money and a lot of pain & stress. She had my best interest at heart not lining her pockets. She is a true professional.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have been a patient of Sandra McGill's for many years. Sandra is not only very skilled and knowledgeable, but she is also one of the most caring people you will ever have the pleasure of dealing with. She is always available to answer any questions and will stay with you until not you and she are satisfied. I highly recommend her and her lovely staff .

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

My husband and I have been treated by Dr McGill for the last six years...Always excellent treatment, surgical and aesthetic touch-ups. As well she treated two of our children...Results A1;Staff friendly.....easy to travel to by car and public transportation...

Dr. Sandra McGill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sandra McGill is a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon, certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. As one of the few female plastic surgeons in Montreal, Dr. McGill’s medical knowledge and surgical skills have established her as an expert in the field of cosmetic surgery of the breast, body and face. A native Montrealer, Dr. McGill completed her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.Hon) and Medical Doctorate (M.D.) degrees at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Following graduation from medical school, she returned to Montreal to complete a residency in Plastic Surgery at McGill University. Recognized for her warm and caring approach, Dr. Sandra McGill accompanies you through every stage of your surgical journey in an informed, intimate and safe environment. Dr. McGill is passionate about providing her patients with beautiful, harmonious and long-lasting results.

• French

• McGill University (Grad. 2006)
  • Queen's University (Grad. 1999)

AARP