Ratings for Dr. Sandra McGill

Dr. McGill nous met en confiance dès la première rencontre. Elle m'a fait comprendre que c'est normal de vouloir changer et que elle même est passé par là. On a plus l'impression de parler avec une amie chirurgienne qu'un parfait inconnu. Pour moi, c'est un point très important. Grâce à elle je commence graduellement à retrouver la femme confiante que j'étais avant d'avoir des enfants. Je l'a recommande à tout le monde. Merci Dr McGill.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Very professionnal and human approach. We were there for a surgery for my daughter and we had the best treatment ever. Thank you Dr. Mc Gill. Carla.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Mcgill is an excellent experienced and kindhearted surgeon. She removed two facial moles quickly and skillfully along with her amazing nurses . Her confidence shines and she will make you feel relaxed and at ease with whatever you may need. After the stitches were removed she immediately answers any emails or further questions about any of your needs. I highly recommend her because she is immaculate, she is not only friendly and kind but she will make sure the job is done perfectly. G-d bless you for helping us. Thank you Dr. McGill

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
Thank you! Many patients don't realize that I perform a wide array of minor procedures as well, such as mole and cyst removal.

Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. McGill is an amazing plastic surgeon. So happy with my results!!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I am 2 weeks post op for a brachioplasty. I have nothing but good things to say. Dr mcgill made me feel confident in what she can do for me. At my consultation she answered all the questions I had prepared before I even got a chance to ask them. She takes her time with her patients and makes you feel comfortable and as if you are her only patient. I have already started recomending her to friends. If you are looking for a surgeon who feels more like a friend then you need to go see Dr mcgill.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I consulted one of the top male surgeons in Montreal and then Dr. McGill. From our first meeting, I knew she was the right surgeon. She sat right next to me, she really listened, got to know me and explained everything. She really understood where I was coming from and with the surgery, she exceeded my expectations. It went perfectly, her nurses were so kind and I'm SO happy with the results, they're stunning. Normally people have scarring, but mine is so minimal. My boyfriend is always commenting what a great job she did, even 3 years later!

Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr.McGill was amazing. I am very satisfied with her work and I strongly recommend her to everyone around me. She takes time to listen to her patients, and is very realistic when it comes to results. She is very finical which is important when you want natural looking results. Overall very happy about the whole experience :)

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
I so appreciate your referrals and kind words. It is the best compliment. I am happy to have helped.

Submitted February 16, 2017

This was a fabulous experience; from the first email to the follow-up appointments after the operation! Originally I was going to meet with 3 different Doctors for a consultatiom but fell in love after my first one.. Dr Mgill. She takes all the necessary time to answer all your questions and concerns and more!! She is very human and did an amazing job with my breasts implants. It's been 4 weeks and Im so happy with the results; they feel and look natural already !! Thank you to Dr Mgill and all her staff!!!

Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. McGill is approachable, patient and a breathe of fresh air. She has taken the time to ease my concerns and carefully explain to me what I needed to know so that I could make my decision to undergo a procedure with confidence. Her staff are super gentle, professional and warm. Thank you Dr. McGill. You've helped one more person reclaim self confidence!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
Thank you for your kinds words! Loving hearing about my patients reclaiming their confidence! I am so happy to have helped.

Submitted February 16, 2017

I had my breast augmentation with Dr. McGill in November 2016 and cannot thank her enough for her work. I felt very comfortable with her from the very beginning; she answered every question and made sure I understood everything. The day of the surgery, I was quite stressed but the staff made me feel like at home, both before the surgery and after. I can't imagine undergoing this procedure somewhere else. As for the recovery, it was much easier than I imagined and the results are just incredible. I am in love with my new body.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sandra McGill is a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon, certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. As one of the few female plastic surgeons in Montreal, Dr. McGill’s medical knowledge and surgical skills have established her as an expert in the field of cosmetic surgery of the breast, body and face. A native Montrealer, Dr. McGill completed her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.Hon) and Medical Doctorate (M.D.) degrees at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Following graduation from medical school, she returned to Montreal to complete a residency in Plastic Surgery at McGill University. Recognized for her warm and caring approach, Dr. Sandra McGill accompanies you through every stage of your surgical journey in an informed, intimate and safe environment. Dr. McGill is passionate about providing her patients with beautiful, harmonious and long-lasting results.

• French

• McGill University (Grad. 2006)
  • Queen's University (Grad. 1999)

GHI