Dr. Sandra McGill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sandra McGill

Great doc. Saw her for a breast reduction about 4 years ago. She changed my life.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

I saw Dr. McGill in early December for a breast augmentation. I was looking for a female surgeon as I didn't think I would feel comfortable with a male. I found her to be very pleasant and knowledgeable. She has a wonderful personality and really takes the time to listen to your goals and any concerns you may have about the surgery. Now, almost 8 weeks post surgery, I am more than happy with the final result. She recommended sizes that would suit my body and still look natural and she was right. I was actually at work the other day when a client who I had not seen since before the surgery came in. She told me that I looked wonderful and that I must have been well rested. She couldn't figure out what it was but I look different and it was good. I had to laugh. I would highly recommend Dr. McGill to anyone seeking breast augmentation and will be sure to tell anyone here in Newfoundland that she is well worth the travel to be subject to her surgical artistry.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

My experience with Dr.McGill was absolutely fabulous.I had a special case where Ipassed 3 abdominal operation to repair a hernia with 2different surgeons and both they try their best but with no success Iand up with 4big bowls on my belly and was really bad.In the end Idecided to make plastic surgery,Imade some research and Ifound a good rating on Dr. McGill.Imade an appointment and Iwent to see here,It did not take long but I was convinced with here explanation,she’s very nice and professional. I passed the operation and the result was amazing I wasn’t expecting to reach the point that she made on.Ireally appreciate a lot here work.What's even more important than how great his staffs is how I am so glad for 2years consulted different doctors and finally chose Dr.McGill because she knows what she is doing and she is excellent in her work.Ihighly recommend Dr.McGill,very talented,Wonderful,kind,pleasant,excellent.She operated me and I will always be grateful for how she changed my life!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I have never written a review on this site before but have used it repeatedly. My experience with Doctor McGill was so great that I felt the need to let other women know that she is a phenomenal doctor. Before going ahead with my procedures I had seen two male doctors - one refused to work on me (even though he is quite a distinguished surgeon he felt i should live with my deformity). For any mom that has breastfed and has sad, sad boobies - this is your doctor - she gets it - I was not looking for perfection (but Dr McGill gave it to me anyway!!) I was a difficult case- and I'm so happy that she was the one I chose - always available via text, warm and professional. Her staff is great and the facility she uses is top notch. I wish I had found her sooner!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. McGill's staff members are warm, welcoming and extremely helpful. Dr. McGill is also warm and welcoming, while maintaining her professionalism. At all appointments, I have been seen within a matter of minutes. As far as surgical skill goes (needless to say I was unable to watch), I am extremely pleased with my healing process and with the way in which I was monitored in the first few days after the surgery. Dr. McGill has been extremely patient in answering my (sometimes repeated) questions before, during and after the surgery. She continues to be patient in the follow-up process - helping me with advice about exercise and scar care etc...I have been very impressed with Dr. McGill and her staff - they are to be highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. McGill's office staff members are warm, welcoming and extremely helpful. At all appointments, I was seen within 10 minutes. Dr. McGill is also warm and welcoming, while maintaining her professionalism. She answered all my questions with great patience (I asked the same questions more than once, I am sure). As far as surgical skills go - I am very impressed with my healing process! Follow-up after surgery has been remarkable, and she continues to be patient in answering questions about exercise, scar care etc...My experience with Dr. McGill and her staff has been an extremely positive one, they are to be highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Sandra McGill is an amazing person and an amazing surgeon, with very light hands. I am grateful that I had the experience to deal with a person like her. She is a young and beautiful woman, with a professional manner of work,at the same time she is very kind and caring person with a big smile.I had my upper eyelid surgery done by Dr. McGill. The results I got exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with my new eyes,I and definitely will recommend Dr. McGill as a aesthetic surgeon. I would like to mention the professionalism of her staff and Ms. Anna Goth-Manager. She took care of me since the very beginning and answer to all of my query. If you are looking for a doctor and asking yourself questions, just do not waste your time but call Dr. McGill office and be sure that you will receive a professional and caring service. My name is Mariya Ercoli and I will continue to be Dr. McGill patient, because I am a woman, and we need to look beautiful! Thank you Dr. McGill.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

CHIRURGIE OBTENUE:Changement de prothèses mammaires mi-juin 2012 suite à une rupture. ÉVALUATION GLOBALE: Je la RECOMMANDE FORTEMENT même si j'ai payé env. 20% de plus qu'ailleurs, voici pourquoi. SON EXPERTISE avec les implants anatomiques (tear drop) qui donnent un look plus naturel. Contrairement aux implants ronds, il faut une formation et une technique spéciales. QUALIFIÉE, RIGOUREUSE, MÉTICULEUSE: elle travaille bien et le résultat est excellent. DISPONIBLE et PROFESSIONNELLE: J'ai appelé souvent, posé beaucoup de questions et échangé des courriels directement avec elle. Elle et son équipe ont été très disponible et on fait preuve de patience. SERVICE: inclus les visites pré/post opératoires (5 dans mon cas). Je connais des femmes qui ont eu des implants et elles ont eu une seule visite post-opératoire et aucune nouvelle du doc par la suite. Le Dre McGill m'a téléphoné à la maison le lendemain de ma chirurgie, un samedi, pour vérifier comment j'allais. Alors, N'HÉSITEZ PAS

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr McGill is both extremely professional and very human. I found her to be very kind, very nice and extremely patient.....despite my numerous questions and visits. She is also, more importantly, a very skilled surgeon and takes time to explain the procedure in detail, as well as listens to what your real desires are, then takes the time to tell you if what you are hoping to achieve is reasonable or not. I personally think she did an amazing job with my BA. I was only hoping to fill out my deflated breats after 3 breastfed babies, and though she had suggested I go just a tiny bit bigger, to better fill out the tissues, I was fixated on a number. I can say without a doubt now that Dr McGill has a keen eye!!! I should absolutely have listened to her expert advice. My breasts would have indeed looked perfect with an extra 60ml or 80ml. Still, this being said, I am extremely happy with the outcome of the surgery. I recommend Dr McGill very highly and would not hesitate to visit her again.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. McGill is the best - experience any woman who is contemplating any type of plastic surgery can have. She is understanding, patient, knowledgable, kind, cares about her patient(s). For me there is no better plastic surgeon in Montreal and I visted several before finding Dr. McGill.You cannot go wrong with consulting with her. She understands the needs of a woman and a woman's body, and she spends time with you. Her appt's may run longer and you might have to wait, but you appreciate this when it is your turn and she gives you all the time you need. Those of you who visit Dr. McGill, will have a wonderful experience and I wish you a happy after surgery life.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

Dr. Sandra McGill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sandra McGill is a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon, certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. As one of the few female plastic surgeons in Montreal, Dr. McGill’s medical knowledge and surgical skills have established her as an expert in the field of cosmetic surgery of the breast, body and face. A native Montrealer, Dr. McGill completed her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.Hon) and Medical Doctorate (M.D.) degrees at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Following graduation from medical school, she returned to Montreal to complete a residency in Plastic Surgery at McGill University. Recognized for her warm and caring approach, Dr. Sandra McGill accompanies you through every stage of your surgical journey in an informed, intimate and safe environment. Dr. McGill is passionate about providing her patients with beautiful, harmonious and long-lasting results.

• French

• McGill University (Grad. 2006)
  • Queen's University (Grad. 1999)

Request an Appointment