Dr. Sandra McGill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sandra McGill

I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair 9 months ago with Dr. Mcgill, and am extremely happy with my results. I have always been very tiny, but after having 2 kids and gaining about 55 lbs each pregnancy, I had a lot of loose skin left over once I lost all the weight..and was very insecure about it. Now I can hardly believe it but my stomach is just as flat as it was before I had kids! She also placed my scar super low so it is hidden under my bathing suit. I did need to have a small vertical scar as well in my case, but the line is so faint now you can barely see it. I did my research and spoke to many other surgeons in the Montreal area before deciding on Dr.Mcgill, and I have absolutely no regrets. She was very thorough, down to earth and made me feel comfortable right away. Her staff were also really great the day of surgery and put me at ease. Thank you so much Dr. Mcgill for giving me my confidence back! :)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
Thank you for your great review! I love hearing how I helped you on your journey and that you've regained your confidence! Bravo!

Submitted August 11, 2017

Since having my son 9 years ago, i have never felt comfortable naked/even wearing tight shirts bikini"s dresses etc.... I had a tummy tuck done with Dr. McGill about 4 1/2 months ago and i can tell you that my confidence is SKY rocking!! Love my new tummy, She is THE BESTTT!!! I do have a small vertical scar as well but it does not bother me at all. She makes herself available to ANY questions 24/7!!! I could CRY looking at myself that is how happy i am with my results. Can never thank you enough for everything Dr. McGill!! You are AMAZING!!! xoxoxox

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I visited Dr. McGill for a breast augmentation and breast breast lift and I cannot express enough how content I am with the results. I chose Dr. McGill just based on reviews I read on here as well as how I felt when I went for my consultation. Sitting down with Dr. McGill, I felt super comfortable and she knew exactly what I wanted. I am now almost 7 months post surgery and I could not be happier with the results. She gave me the confidence I was lacking before the surgery. My breasts looks super natural and I get told all the time by people that know I had this surgery that my breast do not look remotely close to having an implant.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. McGill is a fantastic surgeon. She is attention, caring, patient and extremely knowledgable. I went to see her for my first lip filler and now I'm hooked! There was minimal pain and she worked extra hard to make sure I was comfortable the entire time. My new pout is exactly what I wanted and they look super natural. I can't wait to go back and get more things done. Thank you Dr. McGill!!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I was very pleased with my recent consultation. The doctor put me at ease right away (I was quite nervous) and answered my many questions patiently and thoroughly. Anna (Surgical Coordinator) was also welcoming and very helpful in helping me make my decision. It's obvious that Dr. McGill and her team care deeply about their patients and their satisfaction. I've found the right (best!) place and I'm looking forward to booking my procedure with her as soon as I can. :o)

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. McGill est très rassurante avant la chirurgie, elle est très humaine. Énorme mention à l'équipe d'infirmières, l'anesthésiste qui était vraiment fabuleux. J'ai subi deux redrappage avec implants en cinq ans et le résultat que j'ai obtenue avec madame Sandra n'a rien à voir avec la première expérience. J'ai obtenu un suivi rigoureux suite a un rejet de points de suture. Je la recommande, elle est fantastique!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I just had a consultation with Dr. McGill and am so happy I found her and her staff. I was very nervous and ill at ease but the doctor and Anna both made me feel so much better. Dr. McGill explained everything so perfectly and gave me all the time I needed to go through my (long) list of questions. She answered every single one. Anna ( coordinator) was so kind and friendly too. I chose the right place for me and have the utmost confidence in the doctor and her team. I'll be booking my procedure as soon as I'm able. Every doctor should listen to patients the way Dr. McGill does.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. McGill has helped me regain my confidence and putting my body back in shape. You will never find a better plastic surgeon than her. She cares, she follows up with you, and always remembers what she has treated you for. The staff, are comforting and ready to hold your hand thru everything. I trust her 100% with my body.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Really impressed by how professional, caring, and committed Dr.Mcgill is with her patients. Goes above and beyond what she needs to do to make sure you're satisfied. Any complications or concerns I had she always responded with Clarity and support. By far one of the best PS in Montreal.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Knowledgeable, professional, takes her time, caring. Staff is great, accommodating. State of the art installations. And personally I enjoyed having a woman.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sandra McGill is a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon, certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. As one of the few female plastic surgeons in Montreal, Dr. McGill’s medical knowledge and surgical skills have established her as an expert in the field of cosmetic surgery of the breast, body and face. A native Montrealer, Dr. McGill completed her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.Hon) and Medical Doctorate (M.D.) degrees at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Following graduation from medical school, she returned to Montreal to complete a residency in Plastic Surgery at McGill University. Recognized for her warm and caring approach, Dr. Sandra McGill accompanies you through every stage of your surgical journey in an informed, intimate and safe environment. Dr. McGill is passionate about providing her patients with beautiful, harmonious and long-lasting results.

• French

• McGill University (Grad. 2006)
  • Queen's University (Grad. 1999)

Request an Appointment