Ratings for Dr. Sandra McGill

I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair 9 months ago with Dr. Mcgill, and am extremely happy with my results. I have always been very tiny, but after having 2 kids and gaining about 55 lbs each pregnancy, I had a lot of loose skin left over once I lost all the weight..and was very insecure about it. Now I can hardly believe it but my stomach is just as flat as it was before I had kids! She also placed my scar super low so it is hidden under my bathing suit. I did need to have a small vertical scar as well in my case, but the line is so faint now you can barely see it. I did my research and spoke to many other surgeons in the Montreal area before deciding on Dr.Mcgill, and I have absolutely no regrets. She was very thorough, down to earth and made me feel comfortable right away. Her staff were also really great the day of surgery and put me at ease. Thank you so much Dr. Mcgill for giving me my confidence back! :)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
Thank you for your great review! I love hearing how I helped you on your journey and that you've regained your confidence! Bravo!

Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Sandra is the best. She has knowledge, compassion, understands what your looking for. Kind, considerate, explains everything. there are not enough words in the dictionary to describe her 100%. You have to met and interact with her and you will know exactly what I am talking about.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr McGill is by far the best plastic surgeons in Montreal. Had labiaplasty done and could not be more pleased with my results after 3 weeks. Her staff is awesome, will respond to any of your inquires and will always make time for you if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you Dr McGill! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Had my consultation this morning and I was extremely happy. Dr. Sandra was easy to talk with and took hr time with me. I did not feel pressured or rushed. I feel like I could trust her with my body and giving me the image I desire. Hope to book my surgery soon.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I went in to correct "dog ears" which happen often after a tummy tuck, and Dr McGill did a fantastic job, as usual! During my follow up, I was telling her i would like to do my nose eventually, and she took one look at it, and told me she could correct it instantly with an injection.....and she did!!! After 10 years of seeing my indented nose, I could not believe what I saw in the mirror after the few minutes it took her to do the injections...a straight perfect nose! It brought tears to my eyes.... she truly is a wonderful human being and a remarquable doctor and surgeon. I cannot thank her enough. :)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I'm a dude and she was great. My laugh lines were gone immediately. Can't wait to save up and go back to see her. I love paying for a good product and service. Real deal.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
One of my favourite reviews :) Thank you! I love helping the 'dudes" too!

Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr McGill and her staff are professionally outstanding! Very personable very thorough. I am impressed with her passion and skills. She is a very caring woman. I am very pleased with my results and it is most important to me to have faith and trust my Dr. Throughout my procedure and recovery she and her staff have been very attentive, she takes the time to answer and explain any questions. I would highly recommend Dr. McGill.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
Thank you for your kind words. It's so important to me to hear the words "trust" and "faith" in my work.

Submitted July 7, 2017

Amazing experience !!! Loved what she did to my lips I would definitely reccomend her !

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
Thank you! It's great to hear that you are happy and I always appreciate referrals!

Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. McGill est d'abord et avant tout une personne très humaine. Elle a fait de mon expérience un souvenir très heureux. Je suis plus que satisfaite du résultat. Je recommande Dr. McGill pour son expertise, ses conseils, son expérience et pour sa personnalité! Merci Dr. McGill!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed consulting with and being treated by Dr. Mcgill. She is very knowledgeable, approachable and very patient with any and all questions. As I mentioned to her during my last visit, I appreciated that she did not try to up sell me anything nor did I feel pressured to commit to any treatment on the spot. Totally happy with the results of my treatment so far. Consult with Dr McGill, you will be impressed.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
Thank you! I appreciate your kind words and I'm thrilled you are happy with the results!

Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sandra McGill is a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon, certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. As one of the few female plastic surgeons in Montreal, Dr. McGill’s medical knowledge and surgical skills have established her as an expert in the field of cosmetic surgery of the breast, body and face. A native Montrealer, Dr. McGill completed her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.Hon) and Medical Doctorate (M.D.) degrees at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Following graduation from medical school, she returned to Montreal to complete a residency in Plastic Surgery at McGill University. Recognized for her warm and caring approach, Dr. Sandra McGill accompanies you through every stage of your surgical journey in an informed, intimate and safe environment. Dr. McGill is passionate about providing her patients with beautiful, harmonious and long-lasting results.

• French

• McGill University (Grad. 2006)
  • Queen's University (Grad. 1999)

Request an Appointment