Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sandra McGill

I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair 9 months ago with Dr. Mcgill, and am extremely happy with my results. I have always been very tiny, but after having 2 kids and gaining about 55 lbs each pregnancy, I had a lot of loose skin left over once I lost all the weight..and was very insecure about it. Now I can hardly believe it but my stomach is just as flat as it was before I had kids! She also placed my scar super low so it is hidden under my bathing suit. I did need to have a small vertical scar as well in my case, but the line is so faint now you can barely see it. I did my research and spoke to many other surgeons in the Montreal area before deciding on Dr.Mcgill, and I have absolutely no regrets. She was very thorough, down to earth and made me feel comfortable right away. Her staff were also really great the day of surgery and put me at ease. Thank you so much Dr. Mcgill for giving me my confidence back! :)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
Thank you for your great review! I love hearing how I helped you on your journey and that you've regained your confidence! Bravo!

Submitted August 11, 2017

I cannot begin to express my satisfaction and extreme professionalism with the staff at ESPACEMD!!. From the front desk, to administrator Anna, and especially to Dr. Sandra McGill who is incredibly talented! Each and every one of them was courteous, professional, and made my visit as comfortable as they possibly could. Please forward my thanks on to each and every one of the staff there. I want to express my sincere appreciation for the promptness and professional care given to me. The results were outstanding top notch and I recommend Dr. McGill to everyone. Thank you so much for providing such wonderful service!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Sandra McGill performed my "lower facelift" on February 13, 2018. I am 64 years old and I had a very apparent "chicken neck". The reception at the clinic was very warm and although I live in Quebec City, the necessary accomodements were made to get everything going as easily as possible to me. My biggest surprise was seeing the result of the operation. Wow! All my parents are unanimous in saying that I look like I've been rejuvenated for at least 15 years. It's fantastic. Looking at the photos before and after the operation, it is even difficult to recognize me. Dr. McGill has done a remarkable and exceptional job that far exceeds my expectations. I wholeheartedly recommend it because it can do miracles. I am the privileged witness. Dr McGill, thank you very much for giving me an appearance that I no longer thought possible.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I was more than displeased with her attitude and how she composed herself the minute we met. First of all, let's just start from the beginning. I walk in, and ultimately she greets me in a degrading tone and sets forth a disappointing experience that I will never expect to receive from any certified cosmetic surgeon. I address all of my concerns and expect her to give me concrete advice, but in the end she disregarded all of my worries and injected into a place that was the OPPOSITE of what I desired. The reason why I walked into her clinic in the first place, and the reason why I'm willing to spend a certain amount of money, is because I trusted to have walked out of the clinic with my insecurities resolved. Instead, Dr.Mcgill was very inconsiderate in the way she communicated with me, and not once has she shown any desire to ask me if I was truly satisfied with anything that she has done on my face. She was rushing to do everything. When she finished injecting the fillers in my face and I showed my discontent, as the result was NOTHING close to what I had first told her, she looked at me dreadingly and told AFTER INJECTING FILLERS that I SHOULD HAVE THEM REMOVED INSTEAD. I'm sorry, but if you had addressed my concerns adequately and injected fillers INTO THE RIGHT PLACE, SHOULD I HAVE TO REMOVE ANY IN THE FIRST? Other than the staff being professional and friendly, and their welcoming ambiance that they offered to all clients, I would NOT recommend Dr Mcgill and will steer away from her from now on.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
Dear JL I am sorry that you had a negative experience. Unfortunately, you arrived 15 minutes late for your appointment. I value my patients time, and set aside half an hour to devote to you, which we were not able to take full advantage of. In addition, you had already had fillers done by another doctor, which left you with an asymmetry that you expressed displeasure with and I corrected. With the bulk of fillers already in your chin, it would be difficult to create the “pointy” profile that you were looking for without removing some of the product that the other doctor put in. It is important to have realistic expectations when it comes to cosmetic procedures. Not all desires are reasonable or achievable even if you do have some money to spend on it. Best of luck Dr. McGill

Submitted February 19, 2018

Word can not express how helpful, nice and amazing person she is... I highly recommend her .. best plastic surgeon ever...

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I have severe breast sagging after a pregnancy and huge weight fluctuations over the last 15 years. I have finally reached my goal weight and perfect body but absolutely nothing can be done about my breast. I was referred to Dr Sandra McGill for a consultation. I didn’t even bother trying to meet another surgeon . I knew right away she was “the one”. Extremely knowledgeable, she actually listens to the patient’s needs and offers the best solution. I am convinced that she would’ve told me if i would not have been a good candidate. I cannot wait to have my mastopexy without implants at the end of the month. I have 1000% faith in Dr Sandra McGill and her staff. Stay tuned for a post-op update!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Sandra McGill is a fantastic surgeon and would recommend her without hesitation. I had a belt lipectomy (lower body lift). During my consultation I immediately felt compatible with Dr. McGill. She addressed all my husband’s and my concerns and convinced us that she is the right surgeon for me. The post-op care by Dr. McGill was great. Dr. McGill is a caring and compassionate person, and even though there were minor complications, Dr. McGill kept me and my husband at ease through my recovery period. Dr. McGill was always available for consultation by text (24/7). In my eyes Dr. McGill is a Star. Her staff, Anna (Dr. McGill’s Coordinator) who looked after me from beginning to end (pre-op and post-op care) answered all of my questions and always made me feel at ease. When I walk into the office the receptionist always made sure that I was looked after. Also the Nurses took great care of me before and after my surgery. Dr. McGill has an amazing team. Dr. McGill, you are an amazing surgeon, wonderful person and thank you so much.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. McGill is an outstanding plastic surgeon. She is brilliant and was very informative on the surgery I went through with her. She cared about me and wanted the best for me. I had a tummy tuck with her and lipo suction. The result is fabulous. She did what she said she would and I was truly pleased. Her receptionist Tania is lovely always warm and welcoming to each patient. Thé office administrator Anna is not the right person for Dr. MaGill. If you need anything don’t call her as she is phoney and doesn’t care about anything except looking at her cell phone and very unprofessional. She should not be an administrator she should not represent Dr McGill. Sad to say but Dr McGill you’re losing lots of customers because of this lady.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

After a major fluctuation in weight, my breasts had COMPLETELY lost volume and were the root of such profound loss of confidence in myself and my appearance. As a single, 35 year old woman, the prospect of being intimate with a man was completely hindered by this insecurity, let alone the despair I would feel when going clothes or bra shopping. I decided to finally take the plunge and go for a consultation with Dr. McGill (it absolutely had to be the best the best PS I could find snd the fact that she is a woman was the cherry on top!). I remember welling up with tears out of sheer embarrassment when unclothing in her office but her empathy, warmth, knowledge, expertise, professionalism and profound kindness made the entire consultation experience one I will never ever forget. I had my surgery done in mid-December and the physical results are beyond incredible and the effect it has had on my confidence has exceeded my expectations. Making the decision to go through with the breast reduction and lift with Dr. McGill was easily the best and most life changing experience of my life. I am FOREVER grateful for what she has done for me... from the bottom of my heart Dr. McGill... thank you!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

On the day of the surgery, the nurse was extremely kind and made me feel very comfortable even though I hate getting the IV thing. Anna, the coordinnator, was always helpful and available to answer questions. She even remembered to call and offer me an earlier date, as this was a wish I expressed on the initial booking. Dr McGill made me feel that she knew what she was talking about and even though I can't comment on the results yet since the surgery was done only a week ago, I am confident that everything will turn out great.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Sandra McGill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sandra McGill is a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon, certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. As one of the few female plastic surgeons in Montreal, Dr. McGill’s medical knowledge and surgical skills have established her as an expert in the field of cosmetic surgery of the breast, body and face. A native Montrealer, Dr. McGill completed her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.Hon) and Medical Doctorate (M.D.) degrees at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Following graduation from medical school, she returned to Montreal to complete a residency in Plastic Surgery at McGill University. Recognized for her warm and caring approach, Dr. Sandra McGill accompanies you through every stage of your surgical journey in an informed, intimate and safe environment. Dr. McGill is passionate about providing her patients with beautiful, harmonious and long-lasting results.

• French

• McGill University (Grad. 2006)
  • Queen's University (Grad. 1999)

Request an Appointment