Ratings for Dr. Jennifer C. Freeman

I waited until my daughter was almost 2 to write this review. The reason why is because I wanted to make sure I wasn't just suffering from PPD or hormones. I wanted to see if I still felt the same. I do. Everything you read about her bedside manner is true. It's not personable. She's hard to get along with. I left her office crying on more than one occiasion. She and her staff are only concerned about money, I'm sure as no one is very friendly. I had gestational diabetes. She treated me like she was disgusted and as if it were my fault. When my weight wasn't going down (I was told by my other nurses, the specialty ones that my weight and numbers were fine. She may need to update her equipment) and my glucose numbers were high, no matter what I did, she became frustrated with me and gave me the cold shoulder. I logged my stuff appropriately but was always told two different things between her and the other nurses who were handeling my issues. Sometimes even she told me 2 differt things. It was very confusing. When I went in to have my csection, she tried to tell me I didn't need my meds. For a c section. She said I would be loopy and unable to hold my baby. Fine, I appreciate that. Except when she began to cut my open, it was excruciating because I could FEEL it. The anesthesiologist had to tell her. She saw the look on my face. Thank God there were other people in the room. She had me diet so much and scared me so much about my weight and glucose numbers. She repeatedly told me my baby would be huge and all kinds of horrors. My baby was born underweight. Before we left the hospital, they had me in a full panic bc she didn't meet weight qualifications. When I called to schedule my 2 week check up, I was told I didn't need it. I wasn't told to massage my c section scar to avoid the nerve damage and scaring that I have. I wasn't told anything. It's as if she expects her patients to just know what she knows. Like it's all just common a sense. But that's why you're the OBGYN and we are the patient. She always acted like she would rather be somewhere getting her teeth pulled than to be in the room with me, answering questions. This is by far, the worst experience I've ever had with any kind of DR. She'd be better off working in a morgue, that way she wouldnt have to feel anything for her patients and her patients would show no emotion. This delivary and experience was so traumatizing to me.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Her staff has no empathy and it's all about dollars in this office. I left feeling confused and frustrated.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I've been using her for years. She has excellent bed side attention. Very knowledge and friendly. I enjoy her and the staff. The only issue i've had is they are a bit slow. Overall... I enjoy her and would always contuine using her

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Freeman staff is every unprofessional it is ridiculous that you cannot even take your children into her office. How can someone who delivers childern not want nothing to do with them. I went to the office today with my husband and they told me that my husband and my 4 year old had to leave becausr they do not allow children in their office. I asked if they can sit in the waiting room anf they told me no. I was so furious I just left. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Jennifer Freemen was very cold and felt like she was talking down, did not listen to what I was voicing. I will never use her

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

I saw Dr Freeman for abnormal bleeding and for birth control pills. She was very personable and the staff was very helpful. I felt comfortable and would recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

When I first became her pt back in 2009 it seemed as though she had poor bedside manners and she talked down to me so I decided that I was going to change Dr.s but I kept my appt. with her until I could find someone else but before had the opportunity to switch it seemed as though she changed and started being nice and made me feel comfortable. When it was time for me to deliver my first son she was there the whole time. After the delivery she came back to check on us and circumcised my son she ended up being great in my book. If I still lived nearby I would want her to deliver baby number 3. Her staff was awesome and they all knew me and made me feel comfortable they even remembered conversations I had with them on prior appts.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I have had 2 babys with doc freeman she keeps it stright forward no B.S I have been going to her for 7yr now we gave had our times but I would not pick any other doctor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

I've been having an irregular menstrual cycle for a month and so I set up visit. This would be my first time going to a place like this since I'm a virgin. Stepping from the waiting room to the exam room the air feels different. After she kept me waiting it seems forever (twice) she finally showed. The manner of which she looked and spoke to me came off as cold and unimpassioned. While I was trying to explain my dilemma she seemed as if she was uninterested. The pap test she gave me felt like I was being ripped apart and brought me to tears. She stated that she wanted to send me to a lab where they would do one as well but use a bigger tool. I being a virgin looked at her in horror. When I'd voice concern she would only repeat her directions and say "That doesn't matter." She was no help at all and I felt violated by her "tools".

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Jennifer C. Freeman's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company