Ratings for Dr. Michel Bruneau

Hi I am glad Dr.Bruneau has come into our neighbourhood, He is a very good doctor, he is great with kids. My daughter loves him when she was really sick he was able to make her laugh and that meant a lot to her. He did suspect what was wrong with her and prescribe us some medicine that worked, she was sick for a whole month and after seeing him she got better within a week. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Great with my son, willing to take time and listen to me while he distroy's his office. Thank you Dr.B

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

It is easy run down a doctor if you don't need one, my wife and I both require ongoing medical treatment for incurable diseases, Br. Bruneau has always been first and foremost to both of us! We are sorry to see him leave our community and wish Him and his Family well in their new surroundings! I am very disturbed to see some of the comments posted on here, it doesn't speak well for our community!! Good Luck Dr. Bruneau!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

So some of you are saying that you would rather have a doctor with whom you can talk about the wind and the weather with over a very skillful doctor? Dr. Bruneau is definately the person I would want caring for me if I came in with lifethreatning injuries. He has never hesitated to order diagnositc tests and has even said that he sleeps better at night knowing that he has ruled everything out. And don't forget, he isn't God and will make mistakes like the rest of us. Many of us in the area are very sad to see him and his family go.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

I can't believe that people think badly of dr. Bruneau....my son and husband love him as a dr. He is great with kids and always willing to listen and help. He even came to my house to deliver medication for my sick son when I was unable to make it to the pharmacy. We wish he would stay! And also, I live in the same town as him and have never seen him, his wife or his kids not say hi...they are all very friendly!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010

I am very sad to see Dr Bruneau go. He is a great doctor to my family as well as myself.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

I don't understand how anyone could rate Bruneau the very best. He has no bedside manner. He would rather send you home with a prescription than figure out that you are actually having a heart attack. This did happen to me, one week later I had another heart attack. Luckily my husband took me to another hospital were I was treated. I had two stents put in and spent many months getting myself back to health. Dr. Bruneau has no beside manner and no compassion and wants to get you out as fast as he can. I would never recomend this Dr. to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Bruneau is a very good doctor and a valuable asset to our community. He has never shown anything but compassion for all members of our family and extended family as well. Those of you who are making the negative comments have probably never dealt with a BAD doctor and have a bad case of complainitis.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

I would not reccomend this doctor to anybody!! He is not friendly at all! He doesn`t care about his patients and tries to get them out the door as fast as he possibly can. He kept on brushing off my medical condiction and keep pumping me full of pills instead of trying to figure out what was causing the probelm and treating it in the 1st place! He needs to learn some people skills!!!!!!! I am so glad that I deceided to switch family doctors because this one is terrible!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Dr. Bruneau is very cold and impersonal. He does not seem to know much about new treatment options and dismisses patient's question with condescending comments. When he does bother to answer a question it is with one word cryptic answers. He has no bed side manner at all, even with children. He misdiagnosed my daughter but we were lucky to get in to see another doctor who knew better! We aren't the only ones who are unhappy with this doctor. There are plenty of us who wish our town would bring in another doctor. This one has worn out his welcome.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009