Ratings for Dr. Ronald Toews

I have been a patient for 26 years, and Dr Toews has helped me through numerous health struggles. He takes the time to listen without judgement and follows through with treatments and suggestions. When he does not know, he researches or refers to a specialist, which I respect. I always feel comfortable as a patient in his office, and trust in his work.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr Toews has been my doctor since i was born. Hes very knowledgeable and polite and I've never had to wait in the waiting room for more than 5 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. I've heard lots of doctor "horror stories" from friends but I cant even imagine those kinds of things happening at Dr Toews' office. He has a very good reputation in the medical field; when I go to the hospital and they ask me who my doctor is, they often comment on how I lucked out with a very good one. I honestly have no complaints.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Accommodating, helpful, great family doctor. Have given me day-before appointments when I needed it but had short notice. Friendly as well and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Toew has been our family doctor for years now - we consider ourselves lucky. Sometimes you do have to wait but there have been times when we were in a crisis and he spent the time with us we needed so I when I have to wait, I just think he is likely giving someone else the time they desperately need.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I have been a patient of dr toews for almost 28 yesrs. Have never had a bad experience with either him or his very friendly, capable staff. Thank you for takimg care ofy familys health

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Toews has been my family doctor for 25 years - since I was 4. He's a great man, a wonderful and caring doctor, very knowledgable and professional and I truly admire him. He's helped me through thick and thin, and I wouldn't change a thing! The receptionists are also great. Sometimes I end up waiting a while but that comes with the territory, and I never mind. Just grateful I have a doc in Waterloo region, especially one so wonderful. Thanks Dr. Toews!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Not a Doctor that I would recommend. Misses problems, loves to give prescriptions as opposed to clearly identifying the issue or problem, and then a good solution. Phones are a HUGE problem in the office...Put on hold is a very common problem. There are other better MD's out there. Search them out. You can do significantly better.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

i love dr. toews, i have been with him for 7-8 years, i think he is great, agreed that he should be updated on current drugs and effects, and everything else but he is great. very helpful... and friendly... and non judgemental

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

one staff is unfriendly. Dr Toews is friendly but he needs more recent medical knowledge re drugs, treatment, etc. Websites often seem to be more informative than him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

We have be Dr. Toews patients for many years and feel we are very fortunate to have such a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011