Ratings for Dr. Ross Houseman

Always on time and a pleasure. Eases my dentist fears.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Always a pleasure to visit the office, which isn't usually what people say when having to go to the dentist. Knowledgable, trustworthy and highly recommend Ross, Gary and the rest of the staff!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Been seeing Ross for years and I always feel comfortable while in his chair. He explains everything fully before any treatment and leaves the decision up to you! I constantly recommend him and Gary if looking for a new dentist, they are great with kids and adults! Love these guys

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Dr Houseman has been my dentist for the past 24 years. He has done an excellent job of helping me towards better dental health. He displays excellent knowledge of his field and is in good standing with the other dentists in Saskatoon. When a procedure is beyo d the scope of his office, he promptly calls on assistance from his dental surgeon contacts.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Dr. Ross has been my dentist for my entire life. He's the only person I have ever trusted to do any of my dental work. He is extremely knowledgeable and won't pressure you to do anything that isn't completely necessary. If you have had the pleasure of seeing Ross then you know what a great person he is.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Ross has been my dentist for my entire life. He brightens the mood when he walks into the room. He has driven into his office during the worst snowstorm in a decade to see me and he has answered my family's call during Christmas supper when my toddler fell and broke his tooth. He has been working towards retirement, of which he deserves greatly, and we miss him already. If you have the pleasure of getting Ross, you've been blessed with a fantastic dentist and man.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I saw Dr Ross Houseman for almost 30 years. So did my children. We never considered going anywhere else but when his son joined the practice, the staff kept scheduling me with his son, telling me that Dr Ross was moving toward retirement. Dr Garry was arrogant and condescending. I paid my bill and left the practice. By some of the comments here, I can see that Dr Ross didn't retire at all. I'm livid that a 30 year patient was of so little value and given the "bum's rush". BTW - don't go to Dr Garry - besides his crappy chair side manner, his work doesn't stand up - my root canal and crown lasted all of 6 months.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Ross Houseman and my dental visit is always like seeing a good friend. He is super professional and it is hard not to laugh at his stories. My appointments have always been on time and I have never left there saying I would never go back. If anyone looking for a dentist....Dr. Houseman is the place to go.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

He's been my dentist for over 20 years and now my kids see him I have never had a problem getting my kids in his chair they like going

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Just had a wisdom tooth extracted. All of his staff and Ross were extremely helpful and answered any questions I had. The procedure was painless and quick. I will never see another dentist again.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016