Ratings for Dr. Ross Houseman

Dr. Ross has been my dentist for my entire life. He brightens the mood when he walks into the room. He has driven into his office during the worst snowstorm in a decade to see me and he has answered my family's call during Christmas supper when my toddler fell and broke his tooth. He has been working towards retirement, of which he deserves greatly, and we miss him already. If you have the pleasure of getting Ross, you've been blessed with a fantastic dentist and man.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I saw Dr Ross Houseman for almost 30 years. So did my children. We never considered going anywhere else but when his son joined the practice, the staff kept scheduling me with his son, telling me that Dr Ross was moving toward retirement. Dr Garry was arrogant and condescending. I paid my bill and left the practice. By some of the comments here, I can see that Dr Ross didn't retire at all. I'm livid that a 30 year patient was of so little value and given the "bum's rush". BTW - don't go to Dr Garry - besides his crappy chair side manner, his work doesn't stand up - my root canal and crown lasted all of 6 months.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Ross Houseman and my dental visit is always like seeing a good friend. He is super professional and it is hard not to laugh at his stories. My appointments have always been on time and I have never left there saying I would never go back. If anyone looking for a dentist....Dr. Houseman is the place to go.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I have been seeing Ross since I was a child, I enjoy coming in to see him as he is very kind and funny. It's unfortunate that his son is in the same office as him because I have yet to meet someone more obnoxious and rude than Gary.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Houseman is amazing. He is funny and very good at what he does. I love coming to see him. I would never see anyone else including his son. I saw his son a few times because Ross was gone and will never go back to see him. Rude and arrogant the entire time. He is nothing like his dad.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

He's been my dentist for over 20 years and now my kids see him I have never had a problem getting my kids in his chair they like going

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Just had a wisdom tooth extracted. All of his staff and Ross were extremely helpful and answered any questions I had. The procedure was painless and quick. I will never see another dentist again.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr Houseman has known me since before I had teeth. He is an amazing dentist and is excellent at explaining things thoroughly.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr Ross Houseman has been my dentist for my entire life. When I was married. I convinced my wife to see him also. She will now never see another dentist. He is extremely knowledgeable and excellent at what he does. He doesn't believe in unnecessary upsale, which makes his opinion the only one I will trust! Fantastic staff should not be overlooked in this office!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Ross has been our families dentist for 20 years. Excellent dentist who is easy to talk to and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014