Ratings for Dr. Terry Hartrick

Had to go get a second opinion on two different occasions. He was wrong both times, one of which would have killed me (undiagnosed bowel cancer - he said it was hypochondia) when the bowel ruptured. The other was diagnosing me as diabetic. I am not diabetic. His previous office staff (lee) was phenomenal, but since the office has moved to a conglomerate, I'm glad I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Wonderful caring kind Doctor, I wish he still had his old office, he moved in with a large group of Doctors, its so chaotic! Miss his receptionist Lee, she was the best!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Amazing Doctor, very friendly and personable. Genuinely cares about his patients wellbeing.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

excellent Dr. Will help outside office hours and also makes housecalls in urgent cases. Excellent sence of humour. Has been my family GP for over 20 years. Dr Hartrick is a very caring doctor. Would reccommend him highly

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

I trust Dr Hartick with my life. On numerous occasions he has called myself or close friends and family on his time off--saturdays sundays late at night--to give test results or offer help. he genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

be very cautious with prescribed drugs by this doctor. several experiences with a drug either being inappropriate or overprescribed in an elderly patient.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Hartrick has been my doctor for 20 years and I am very grateful that I have him as my physician. He is an extremely caring, helpful, individual.You feel confident that you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

I have been seeing Dr Hartrick since I was 9 years old. He has always been very kind, helpful and a great overall Doctor. His staff are amazing and kind. I now take my daughter to see him as well and I hope he will be both our Doctor for years to come.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

Very professional office, friendly staff, Dr. Hartrick has always been very approachable and will spend the time, if needed, to aleviate any questions or fears.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

Dr. Hartrick has been of incredible help to my family - his level of caring and responsivness goes beyond what you would hope for. I would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2007