Ratings for Dr. Sigrid A. Larson

Dr. Larson has the BEST personality. She always has a smile on her face and is eager to help. She's a team player and always asks to see more patients if she has down time. One of the best doctors I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Larson has been there for me and my mom over the years . Walking into her office ,and being greeted by her staff gives me a sense comfort .. Lee and Tina are the best.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

The BEST DR. And STAFF I ever had,so glad I found her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I've been going to dr. larson for along time. the only thing that bothers me about this office is that they are not quiet about the patients. you will sit and wait for her in the room and hear them talking loudly about patients on the phone or in the office. not very professional. that bugs me a lot because i don't want the entire office to know my issues and im sure others dont either. other than that, she does know what she is talking about. she is a good doctor and would recommend but maybe hire new staff.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

No one is perfect but she cares and she doesn't act like she is afraid of questions or your ideas. She is very intelligent and doesn't have to have an attitude.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

dr. larson is not helpful, nor cooperative. would never recommend!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Wonderful staff, wonderful bedside manner. Always returns calls promptly, love her!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Dr. Sigrid A. Larson's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 2000)