Ratings for Dr. C. L. Rosenbaum

Her nurse is in the wong profession. Very hateful and apathetic. I am waiting on an appt to have an ingrown toenail removed. About a week before the appointment, I called in asking for some anti-fungal cream (that she had already told me I could have if an over-the-counter cream did not work. The nurse all but acused me of lying when I said the pharmacy had no record of it and needed it to be called back in. After the second request....a week later, she finally called it in. By that time they were out of the cream, so while I waited on it, I asked for 4 or 5 hydrocodone pills to get me through until the appointment/and or anti-fungal cream refill. Again, the nurse (Becki? Brandi?) Couldn't have care less that I was in pain, and just said that there was no way hte doctor would call me in a prescription like that....as if I am some kind of druggie. So I cancelled my appointment and told them I would go to a clinic to have it removed today. And she was fine with that. Won't be back.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Will not answer questions asked by patient. Does not wish to take time to answer would rather lecture patient.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2005