Ratings for Dr. W. Luk

Dr Luk is a really good doctor. Our whole family has been seeing him for 6 years now! He never prescribes antibiotics unless absolutely necessary. He is very knowledgable and he cares about his patients. He always fits us in if we call last minute. His receptionists have always and are always polite and helpful. I would recommend Dr Luk to any of my friends and other family members!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Very brusk, no bedside manner, pushes you in and out like a revolving door. Does not read reports sometimes as late as 6 weeks after the fact. Makes one feel insignificant.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

He's been my families doctor for over 20 years. You're always his first priority. He will make house calls when necessary. Does not prescribe unnecessary drugs which is why i believe he is the best. some just want drugs to have them, find another dealer.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

My brother once went to him with a sore toe after a martial arts class, and he briefly examined it and sent us home. When my brother's toe turned blue the next day and started swelling, we went to a walk in clinic where we discovered some phalange fractures. He didn't even order x-rays or touch the toe to see if it was broken. Disappointing.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

misdiagnosed my son who was 4 weeks old, told me he had the flu and sent me home with him. Ended up with emergency surgery at BC Childrens hospital the same day.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

HE IS TO BUSY DOING UNIMPORTANT STUFF AND DOES NOT PAY ATTENTION TO HIS PATIENTS MAKE SURE YOU GET A SECOND OPINION

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007

Dr. Luk is caring and kind. He is quiet, but thoughtful and always tries to help to the best of his ability. If you ask him questions, he will take all the time you wish to make sure that you understand and that all your questions are answered. He's a great doctor. All my family, including my mom and mother in law agree that they like him very much.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

Dr. Luk has been my doctor for approximately 5 years and I have always found him to be courteous and punctual. He rightly refuses to prescribe antibiotics when they are of no value or may do harm. My one complaint is his, sometimes, reluctance to refer to specialists. I was also extremely pleased to have him do house calls when my 90 year old mother-in-law was ill and the attention and time he gave when she was dying in hospital. This in spite of not having been her regular doctor.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

I was in my first pregnancy and came down with a large amount of swelling in my face and was very ill with the flu to the point that i could not open my mouth to eat I argued with him to give me antibiotics but he refused as it was apparently harmful to the baby and i got the same lecture when i got a bladder infection (2 days later after the infection in my face) I went to a walk inclinic and the doctor i saw was surprised i could talk I was so infected in my face i looked like i had golf balls under my chin

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007