Ratings for Dr. Dorothy S. Sprecher

I am retired MD and have been trying to find the cause of my chronic fatigue for several years.I saw many doctors and healers including one I saw last Fall in New York who simply missed the diagnosis ( while charging me an exorbitant fee of $10,000.). I prayed for guidance and was told by a friend to attend Dr Sprecher's lecture she gives once a month at her Center. So far I have been evaluated and received help nobody offered.Her work up was detailed and complete - and she diagnosed several of the problems that were missed by other. She is kind, listens and truly believes her patients. The reward to her is her success and large following. Within a month after the office visit I was not fatigued, grumpy and apathetic. Her diagnosis and treatment made all the difference. I am hoping to make further progress and I am very grateful to her. I can highly recommend her care and her office.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

She is wonderful. I was dealing with many issues that were not understood by Cleveland Clinic doctors. She did blood tests and suggested a gluten free diet. I now take supplements and do not eat gluten and I absolutely feel fabulous. She is focused on finding the root cause of the problem, not just prescribing medications that cover the symptoms. I don't know where I would be if I had not found her. She does not work with medical insurance companies, but she gives the forms to submit them yourself. She is worth every penny. I could pay $15 out of pocket and remain sick or pay more for a few months, find the problem and not need to see her more than once or twice a year. If you haven't found a solution to your issues, go to her. She will move heaven and earth to figure out what is wrong with you.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Dorothy S. Sprecher's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal