Ratings for Dr. Edward Hauck

5 stars he is very knowledgeable, talks to you not at you and staff is awesome. A tuely great Doctor I wish I would have found him 4 years ago after my ankle injury. He is the first person to see the problem and help with it.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

He is fabulous and personable and willing to offer a multitude of options that will help correct your problem. His assistant is pretty good, it takes a while for her to warm up, but once she does she is lovely. The front receptionist is pretty bad, she is rude on the phone and in person. Other than the front receptionist this is a great place to find solutions for your weary dogs.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

He is great but his support staff don't match his professionalism. Receptionist very rude and unprofessional. His assistant seemed really frazzled every time I went. He deserves efficient positive friendly staff. First impressions are important and unfortunately you start with the receptionist.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I was having pain problems from my hips on down. Dr Hauck diagnosed problem quickly. One visit, problem solved, pain has not returned. I didn't know what to expect when I got there, I was hoping for some relief, not completely solving the problem. Professional, and helpful. I

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I paid a lot to have someone help me without any help.... Poor workmanship and you cant see anything by looking from five feet away ... no measurements.Had to try to get some of my money back and did get like fifty percent??? bad bad bad

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

I recommand Dr.Hauck. He is very professional. English is not my first language and I understood all his explanation perfectly. He is knowlageable. He took his time to explain me how to manage my condition. You don't feel rushed. Now I have a better understanding of my condition, I have a scoliosis and this state affect your foot too. If you have a foot or a back pain, I recommand Dr. Hauck with no doubt

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I have had problems with knee pain for a number of years and now with the orthodics provided by Dr. Hauck I am able to jog again virtually without pain. Dr. Hauck was extremely knowledgeable and was able to explain both verbally and through demonstration the process he would use and the rational behind the process. He took the time to answer all of my questions (rare when compared to other specialists) and was very respectful. After the orthotics were prepared I returned to Dr. Hauck's office for the scheduled review of the effectiveness of the orthotics. At that time we discussed a couple of issues and he wsa able to slightly modify the orthotics at his office, which further improved the comfort and performance of the orthotics. I would, and have, highly recommend Dr. Hauck to others. His staff was also very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Invaluable assistance for correcting problem. A very kind, knowledgable and thorough doctor. My insurance covered 50% of the orthotic inserts and 80% of visit. Worth every cent. My back pain disappeared too! I recommend Dr. Hauck to anyone who has any foot problems.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

A truly wonderful doctor and all-around terrific person! I have been dealing with Dr. Hauck for almost 4 years now and he has been the only podiatrist who has been persistent enough to help me solve my problem of extreme pronation. Hats off to him and all of his staff for all of the help they have provided me. God bless!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

Dr. Hauck is very friendly. He is very knowledgeable. He is very patient and to my knowledge is the best podiatrist in Saskatoon.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2007