Ratings for Dr. Scott E. Metzger

Great team of doctors, nurses, and health care assistants! Was immediately put at ease by the staff. A more professional and caring team of health care folks I have never dealt with in my 63+ years. Can't thank them enough!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Always appreciate the time and knowledge I get from Dr. Metzer. Confident as to what he has to say.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr. Metzger is an excellent physician who is Very caring and knowledgeable. I recommend him often to people I know who could use a pain management doctor that can actually help manage their pain. He is an incredible asset to your practice!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Metzger and with his PA, Patrick.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Dr. Scott Metzger is a fabulous doctor. I recently experienced the worst sciatica/back pain that I have ever had. Dr. Metzger was able to locate the exact spot to inject the medication. I feel like a new woman. My pain level went from a 10 to a 1, sometimes a 0. I feel like a new woman. Thank you, Dr. Metzger. You have changed the quality of my life.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Metzger for over 10 years starting with a torn rotator cuff in the shoulder as well as back and neck issues. He is always willing to listen and talk over what can be done to help me. I have derived excellent relief from the injections. I see him in the East Brunswick office and the staff is wonderful. From the time I arrive to the time I leave they are friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. The scheduling of procedures is a breeze with their help. I would recommend Dr. Metzger and his office for anyone looking to deal with pain issues.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Love Dr. Metzger. He took the time to listen and explain my situation.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Metzger has a great communication and I feel he is truly interested in what I am saying and wants to help. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

i have been seeing Dr. Metzger for over 10 years. I have always had an excellent rapport with him and he understands my needs and treats me accordingly. I have recently had interaction with Patrick who is also an excellent communicator and is very knowledgable about my issues and how to solve them. I would, and have, recommend this practice, in particular Dr. Metzger, to anyone experiencing pain issues.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

He is the best pain doctor in NJ! I travel from NY to see him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Scott E. Metzger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Shrewsbury, NJ