Ratings for Dr. Scott E. Metzger

His arms are an extension of god... Miracle maker...highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I've been a patient for 3 years and Dr. Metzger is an excellent doctor who treats me for neck and back issues .He isn't pushy and takes his time to explain and answer all your questions. His staff is great as well .I highly recommend Dr. Metzger.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Can't say enough about Dr. Metzger or his staff. I've been going to him for a few years now and coming from another pain management doctor, I was skeptical that he would not be able to help me but my first visit with him left me more than confident that he would do everything in his power to relieve me of my pain. The staff is courteous, professional, efficient and competent. It's one of the few doctors' office I can say that is a pleasure to go to!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

His office is one of the best office that I have ever treated with

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I have had back pain on and off since high school. After Christmas my pain which normally goes away with rest started getting worse. When I had to miss an important business meeting a friend gave me Dr Metzgers office number. When I saw him in the office I was impressed by his attentiveness. He was able to get me a MRI quickly. Once he knew what the problem was I finally was on the road to returning back to normal. I cannot say enough about Dr Metzger and Premier Pain. You guys are the best!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Money making machine designed to keep you coming back...and keep paying them! Very little or no relief for my issue (at least 6 visits, co-pays and other fees even with excellent insurance). Dispatches staff for follow up and other important visits. Worst medical experience ever during procedure. He forgot I was there. Almost two hours late for scheduled procedure while on a fast. Now seeing another Dr. who actually listens to me, treats my body as a whole (Dr.M will only focus on one area of pain/discomfort w/o taking into consideration your other maladies) making a strong case for a more holistic method of healing and becoming healthy again. He needs to take his face out of his digital exo-scetch and look at the persons body and listen.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

After 14 months of poor quality medical care, I found Dr Metzger andI cannot say enough good things about him. Not only did he accurately and quickly diagnose me but his treatment relieved my pain within 2 weeks. His office and staff are top notch, Dr Metzger is warm, empathetic and skilled. If you are in pain this Doctor is the person to see. I spent over a year with a diminished lifestyle and was getting depressed. I wish, I had seen him immediately.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

He could not even bother to read my file before coming in to see me. He never knew who I was.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I have been putting off seeing a doctor for my sciatica. I thought it would go away on its own but it didnt. I was so glad to find out that I have a lot of options. Dr Metzger was very informative

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Metzger is wonderful. His staff is extremely helpful and amazing. There is little to no wait time to get into the room and see the doctor. Since going to Dr. Metzger I am not laying on the floor as much as I used to and I am feeling so much better. I have never had any problems with either the doctor and the staff.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr. Scott E. Metzger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Shrewsbury, NJ