You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Ratings

I had a Mid face lift and upper and lower eyelid surgery. From the first consult, through the surgery and post -op follow-up, Dr. Jacono has been with me every step of the way. And the results show it. Besides his amazing skill as a surgeon , his genuine care and support for me as his patient is evident. He truly loves what he does and my results show that. His staff always made me feel at ease, even with all of my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Jacono.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2914789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2015

I had upper and lower eyelid surgery. Dr. Jacono did a great job and I am very happy with the results. Dr Jacono and his staff made me feel comfortable and were helpful with any questions and follow up visits. It looks very natural. I am very pleased and highly recommend Dr. Jacono!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono 8 months ago and couldn't be happier. Both Dr. Jacono and his staff were very helpful and made me feel comfortable. The surgery went exactly as planned and the results are even better than I expected. I felt no pain from the surgery and recovered quickly. Most people do not believe that I had a rhinoplasty because of how natural it looks. I highly recommend Dr. Jacono!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

I recently had closed rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. My recovery was painless and my nose looks perfect! More importantly, my nose looks natural for my face! Dr. Jacono and his entire staff was personable and approachable. They walked me through the entire process and now I'm 10 days post op and ready to go back to work! I would recommend Dr. Andrew Jacono to anyone considering facial plastic surgery without any reservation! He's the best, simple as that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

Dr. Jacono is an amazing doctor. I had a rhinoplasty and eye lid surgery. After my consultation I knew instantly he was the doctor for me. He explained everything in detail and was very sincere. My surgery and recovery could not have been any better and my results are fantastic! . I highly recommend Dr. Jacono not only because of his expertise and skills, but also because he and his entire staff will take care of you .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

I broke my nose very badly multiple times during my adolescent sports career. I was unable to breathe out of the left nostril. Dr. Jacono preformed a closed surgery to correct my deviated nasal septum. He also removed scar tissue and centered my nose on my face. The results are fantastic. Not only does my nose look great, but most importantly I can breathe perfectly as well. I felt very comfortable from the first consultation through all of the follow up visits. Dr. Jacono is surrounded by wonderful people. I was recommended to him by family and I recommend him to family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

I had rhinoplasty and otoplasty 9 months ago and am extremely unhappy with the results. I only consulted with Dr. Jacono as I found his work to be amazing and heard nothing but good things about him. As far as my nose goes, the right side of my nose has collapsed, he left a graft sticking out from one nostril, and my tip is very asymmetrical. My ears are a mess as well, he made one ear look very unnatural and deformed, I still have some pain behind them, and I just noticed the other day that I feel a piece of metal stuck behind there. I now need to go for a complete revision of both operations and spend thousands of more dollars that I don't have to get this fixed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

From the moment that I walked into Dr. Jacono's office, I felt at ease. When we talked about my rhinoplasty during the initial consultation, he listened to my concerns and what I wanted to achieve. He took his time explaining everything, and I never felt rushed. A a male, I had been concerned about the result being unnatural or feminine, and he reassured me that his goal was to create a very natural result, which is what he achieved--and I am SO happy! I had visited a few other plastic surgeons before deciding to see Dr. Jacono, and after speaking with him, I knew that he was the one. My nose looks great! After years of being self-conscious about my nose, I am now feel comfortable in public. He is a great doctor. I'm going away to college in few weeks and I am very happy to be starting off with my new look and more confidence!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2887684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

I did not know which doctor to go for my eye surgery and of course did a lot of research. I felt Dr. Jacono was the good choice because when I was sitting in the waiting room, I was perplexed to all these beautiful patients he has--why they even visited him when they looked so natural and beautiful. After the surgery, I am amazed on how natural and beautiful my eyes become. It is better version of me without losing my character. Dr. Jacono has a talent on beauty. I am a very slow healer and Dr. Jacono was very patient with me--the caring shows through even though he is busy. Dr. Jacono is a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

My experience with Dr. Jacono and his staff was Excellent. Many years ago I had silicone injected into my lips and it moved. I could not smile and was very upset. Other Drs. did not want to help me fix it. Dr. Jacono made me feel very comfortable and confident that he could fix it. I am so happy with the results of the procedure. I can smile again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878265].votes_count ]]