Ratings for Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

I have always hated my neck for as long as I can remember. I did my research and was referred to Dr. Jacono. I read his book before my consultation and came prepared with my list of questions. He was supportive but also wonderful with his style of teaching. I was able to make the best decision about neck and facial surgery. The surgery went well and I felt very well taken care of. The recovery was manageable with no complications. Dr. Jacono was always approachable and available to allay any issues. I am so thrilled with the results! I only wished I went to him sooner.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Being that I am a beauty enthusiast I have followed the career of Dr. Jacono for many years, I keep abreast of his many magazine contributions and have read his books. When I felt the time was right I knew I would seek his expertise. One look at his gallery and you can understand why he would be the best choice for a more youthful yet natural facial procedure. In mentioning to some close friends my decision to move forward with a lift everyone knew someone who went to doctors X Y and Z and urged me to see their suggested doctors for my lift. Of course I checked those doctors out online and was seriously unimpressed. From my first call to Dr. Jacono's office I was greeted very cordially and all my questions were answered. I even asked for a ballpark quote of fees, as this procedure would be quite the financial undertaking for me, and received that answer as well. Dr Jacono's office staff is amazing, patient and knowledgeable. He is warm and comforting and 5 minutes into my consultation I felt I had a new friend. Surgery day was exciting and I left his state of the art surgi-center feeling great! During my next day post-op visit the results could already be seen! I am almost 3 weeks post-op now and and I am still regularly scheduled for more follow up visits. I am told I look at least 20 years younger! I feel great and I was happy to learn that I will be monitored by Dr. Jacono for a year. Thanks goodness because I would truly miss seeing my new friend! Oh, and I'd also miss the Lindor truffles at the front desk! :)

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Rating for Dr. Jacono – “Facelift” I had been contemplating a neck and face lift for the last 3 years as my self-esteem was totally gone. I read numerous reviews for different doctors but never felt comfortable enough to schedule a consultation. After reading Dr. Jacono’s reviews, I immediately set up a consultation because everything felt right. Dr. Jacono made me feel extremely comfortable, we discussed all my options, how the surgery would be performed and he answered all my questions. My neck and face lift surgery was on 12/2/16 and I was super nervous that day although I would not admit it to anyone. Dr. Jacono along with his nurses made me and my family feel very comfortable. It’s been 2 months since my surgery and I am SO HAPPY, completely THRILLED that I had it done because Dr. Jacono restored my self-esteem. I am 57 years old and Dr. Jacono’s neck and facelift has literally removed 12 - 14 years from my face. My results are very natural and my colleagues don’t know I had this cosmetic procedure done, however, they tell me I look refreshed and seem to have lost weight. I went to see Dr. Jacono for a follow up appointment this week and Dr. Jacono asked how I was feeling “I told him that I felt amazing, that my neck and face looked beautiful”, he smiled and said, “the best is yet to come. Your face is going to continue to contour for the next 4 months, so if you like what you’re seeing now, you’re going to LOVE the final result”. I’m so excited, I can’t wait!! If you’re thinking about having a neck or facelift, Dr. Jacono is by far the BEST of the BEST and I highly recommend him!! I would never allow or trust any other doctor to perform cosmetic surgery on my face. Thank you so very much Dr. Jacono for rejuvenating my face and my self-esteem. I feel and look much younger and I will forever be grateful to you!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Andrew Jacono is extraordinary on so many levels. Not only is he the BEST plastic surgeon, but he is also kind, compassionate, understanding, and a master in the art of aesthetic beauty. Twenty nine years ago, I underwent my first rhinoplasty surgery. There was nothing unusual or demanding about my case – I just wanted a smaller nose. Unfortunately, my surgery was completely botched: too much cartilage had been removed, especially on one side, and I was left with a pinched, lopsided nose. I was mortified! I knew something had to be done to fix it, so the next year, I found a different doctor to perform reconstructive surgery. The result was only slightly better; however, my nose was still collapsed on one side. Over the years, my condition worsened. In addition to the emotional distress caused by the visual imbalance, I experienced physical pain from the scar tissue inside my nose. My breathing passages were blocked, and I often suffered from terrible sinus infections. It was obvious that I would need another surgery, but I feared the repercussions of having a third rhinoplasty. That’s why I waited nearly thirty years to try again. I didn’t know whom I could trust, or who would be able to repair such damage. So I went online and typed in “Best Reconstructive Rhinoplasty Surgeons in the World” and Dr. Jacono was at the top of the list. After reading all of the positive reviews about him and seeing the before and after photos of patients with situations similar to mine, I booked a consultation right away and flew across the country to see him. I was not disappointed! Within minutes of meeting Dr. Jacono, I knew he was the right surgeon, and that he would be able to help me. Before I even told him what I was having trouble with and what I wished to have done, he told me what was wrong and self-assuredly explained how he would go about repairing the damage. He knew exactly what to do! Dr. Jacono’s calm demeanor, as well as his confidence in his abilities, put me completely at ease. In addition, his medical training, knowledge, experience, and accolades confirm that he is a preeminent doctor. The result: my expectations have been far exceeded! I can breathe better than I have in decades, and I no longer get infections. My nose is beautiful, straight, even, and it’s the perfect size for my face. I now have the confidence to look directly at people when I’m talking with them, instead of turning sideways so that they don’t notice my collapsed, crooked nose. I have the nose I always wanted! Dr. Jacono is a miracle worker! I knew that he was the most qualified plastic surgeon when I met him, and he proved it to me with his beautiful work. I would never trust any other surgeon to touch my face, and I highly recommend him to anyone considering primary or reconstructive facial plastic surgery. Dr. Jacono is simply the best!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Rating for Dr. Andrew A. Jacono – “Facelift” I had been contemplating a neck and face lift for the last 3 years as my self-esteem was totally gone. I read numerous reviews for different doctors but never felt comfortable enough to schedule a consultation. After reading Dr. Jacono’s reviews, I immediately set up a consultation because everything felt right. Dr. Jacono made me feel extremely comfortable, we discussed all my options, how the surgery would be performed and he answered all my questions. My neck and face lift surgery was on 12/2/16 and I was super nervous that day although I would not admit it to anyone. Dr. Jacono along with his nurses made me and my family feel very comfortable. It’s been 2 months since my surgery and I am SO HAPPY, completely THRILLED that I had it done because Dr. Jacono restored my self-esteem. I am 57 years old and Dr. Jacono’s neck and facelift has literally removed 12 - 14 years from my face. My results are very natural and my colleagues don’t know I had this cosmetic procedure done, however, they tell me I look refreshed and seem to have lost weight. I went to see Dr. Jacono for a follow up appointment this week and Dr. Jacono asked how I was feeling “I told him that I felt amazing, that my neck and face looked beautiful”, he smiled and said, “the best is yet to come. Your face is going to continue to contour for the next 4 months, so if you like what you’re seeing now, you’re going to LOVE the final result”. I’m so excited, I can’t wait!! If you’re thinking about having a neck or facelift, Dr. Jacono is by far the BEST of the BEST and I highly recommend him!! I would never allow or trust any other doctor to perform cosmetic surgery on my face. Thank you so very much Dr. Jacono for rejuvenating my face and my self-esteem. I feel and look much younger and I will forever be grateful to you!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Rating for Dr Jacono I went to see Dr.Jacono a little more then a year ago. I wanted to have an upper and lower eye lift. I felt I wanted a doctor that concentrated on facial plastic surgery. I was so happy with Dr Jacono from the first minute I met him. He made feel very comfortable and was not one of those doctors that pushed for you to do all types of surgery. He said to me " what concerns do you have and what would you like to see done?" A few months later I had my upper and lower eye lift. Y surgery and recovery went so well. I had more people tell me how amazing and natural my eyes looked. I was a guest at my friends son's weddings need month later. You would have never known I had surgery. I looked so refreshed. My follow up visits were always pleasant. My dear friend followed my progress and 4 months later she had Dr. jacono do the same surgery. There is no greater compliment to Dr. Jacono and to me. I would recommend Dr. Jacono to everybody.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I've wanted to fix my crooked chin since I can remember and tried with another surgeon about 10 years ago who told me she could fix it but after surgery informed me she failed. This, I later found out, was because she didn't have the proper machinery and had tried to use a chisel. I consulted with Dr. Jacono who immediately told me that he had the proper machinery, he could fix it, and he would also fix the less than great mini-face lift the previous doctor had performed. Dr. Jacono kept his promises! My chin is now beautiful (and SYMMETRICAL!) and the mini face lift is far superior to the last one. He even fixed the botched area behind my ears. Dr. Jacono really knows his stuff and is an extremely talented surgeon who I HIGHLY recommend. He also has a wonderful bedside manner and put me very much at ease. I chose to be awake for this operation (with help from some Valium) and he kept me informed of his progress. He and his other doctors and nurses in the OR were wonderful, calming, and kind, exactly what you want when you are going under the knife! So glad I found him, chose him, and trusted him with my face.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I recently had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Andrew Jacono. After meeting with two other doctors that didn't feel right I was scared I wouldn't find a doctor I would feel comfortable with. But meeting with Dr. Jacono took all my fears away. Dr. Jacono's work, energy and personality is unparalleled to any other doctor. I feel very blessed to have found such an amazing doctor. From my results to my experience with him and his staff I am so happy. The moment I walked into his office I felt comfortable and excited about the process. Even as I was about to go into the operating room, a time where I always imagined being nervous and scared, I was completely happy, relaxed and excited all due to Dr. Jacono and his staff. Dr. Jacono was extremely kind, professional and very warm. He listened to everything I wanted and delivered everything I was looking for and more. My nose is absolutely beautiful thanks to him. Not only is he a doctor, but also a true artist and has an amazing esthetic eye. I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends. He is THE BEST OF THE BEST! I am so grateful beyond words to Dr. Jacono.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I had my rhinoplasty about 3 weeks ago. My result is amazing. It was a very good experience with dr Jocono and his staff. Would recommend to anyone. Healing process is easy and I do not have any complications. Just fallow the instructions. Great doctor. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I had considered a nose job for several years until I finally decided to go through with it. The real catalyst in making this decision was, without question, during my first consultation with Dr. Jacono. He looked at my face and immediately identified the exact features of my nose that I felt did not fit with my face. Dr. Jacono, without skipping a beat, launched into something of a blueprint; what would need to be done and most importantly how to execute so to ensure I would have the nose I desired. Dr. Jacono highlighted one crucial step in his "reconstruction plan" that other doctors had simply failed to identify - and this oversight would undoubtedly have had a deleterious impact on the results I hoped for. At the end of that consultation, I had complete faith in placing my nose in Dr. Jacono's hands. He exuded expertise, skill which were only heightened by his all around good nature, humor and ability to engage his clients and make you feel at ease. I cannot express, enough, my support for DR. Jacono ! I am SO thrilled I finally found the right doctor for me (and you!). I have LOVED every minute of my new nose. In addition, the surgery is seamless and there is absolutely no pain thereafter; you might miss blowing your nose for a few weeks but hey, in the grand scheme of it all..who cares...you will be so happy you made the decision to place your face in Dr. Jacono's expert hands and aesthetic eye.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jacono is Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is one of a small group of surgeons that has achieved Dual Board Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as Head and Neck Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American College of Surgeons and one of only 43 U.S. surgeons who are Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1996)

• Top 10 Doctor 2011-2015
  • Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Best Facial Plastic Surgeon in America by Castle Connolly