Ratings for Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

This is a heartfelt testimonial about Dr. Jacono and his ENTIRE staff. I am basing this testimonial not only with my experience with Dr. Jacono and his office and staff, but in comparison to other surgeons I have used in the past for cosmetic procedures. This was by far was the most comfortable, professional, non-pressured environment I had ever experienced. Starting with the initial consultation with Dr. Jacono, to the tour of the facility, to the aftercare, it all has been superb. Although Dr. Jacono sees hundreds of patients, the time he spends with you are focused and uninterrupted. He makes you feel special and truly wants to make you the best you can be. I am writing this review exactly 3 weeks post op from my M.A.D.E Facelift and Endoscopic Lateral Temporal Lift. I can hardly believe how fast the healing process is taking place! I wake up every day excited to see the continuing changes! Both procedures were done under local anesthesia so I was awake throughout the entire procedure. It wasn’t scary and there was no pain felt at all. He is rated one of the best doctors in the U.S. and abroad and has patients fly from all over the world for his expertise and skill. His eye for detail, precision and symmetry can’t be ignored. Take a look at the photos of hundreds of his patients…photos don’t lie. He will, without a shadow of doubt, remain my doctor for any future cosmetic facial procedures. And that by far is the best testament one can give!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

It is not often I write a review but this time I felt it was warranted. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Jacono. I actually saw an acquaintance of mine who I hadn’t seen in a while. He was honest with me and told me he had a facelift. I was absolutely astonished at how natural he looked. Once he told me I realized the difference. I immediately asked for his surgeon’s name and that is how I came to see Dr. Jacono. I was thinking about a facelift for at least a few years (I am 56 yrs young) and I was honestly scared to death. I have seen SO much bad plastic surgery—obvious, pulled, unnatural work—even bordering on the grotesque. That was out of the question for me. I met with Dr. Jacono and was immediately drawn to his down-to-earth personality. I took the plunge with confidence. My surgery results were fantastic and I can look in the mirror and be happy again. My post surgery care was also superb. His office staff was attentive, professional and compassionate, as was he. I had my facelift and three weeks later was on vacation with my cousin. She didn’t even realize that I had had any work done. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Jacono, both for his expertise and compassion.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I had both functional and aesthetic issues that needed to be addressed. I had a badly deviated septum and a nose that, well--how to say?--needed some work. I discussed the issues with other surgeons. I walked away from those discussions troubled because the others seemed to understand either the functional issues or the aesthetic ones but not both. Fortunately, I at length found Dr. Jacono who is certified as an ENT and Plastic Surgeon. His understanding of the functional and aesthetic issues inspired enormous confidence. On the aesthetic side, as a middle aged man, I did not want to fundamentally alter the structure of my face, I did not, in short, want a "nose job" look. Dr. Jacono surpassed all expectations that I had. He corrected my functional issues--I can breathe again! And his artistry and skill in reshaping my nose yielded a subtle, natural look of EXACTLY the sort I had hoped. His really is an extraordinary talent. I cannot thank him enough nor recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I'm had lower and upper eyelid surgery and rynoplasty performed by Dr. Jacono two months ago a and I'm really pleased with my results. He understood exactly what I wanted and exceeded my expectations of getting a very natural look. He is an extremely skilled surgeon and his staff is also amazing and caring . One thing that I have particularly appreciated is the ammount of time he has spent with me in my postop making sure that everything is progressing well and answering all My questions. I highly recommend him !.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I got my nose done 3 weeks ago by dr jacono and all i can say is WOW. He not only changed my nose/face but changed my life. His work is absolutely amazing!!!! My new nose looks soo natural and fits my face perfect and its even still swollen. He is highly recommended in my book. His staff is great and i couldnt be happier with my choice! If you are looking for facial surgery this is the man to go to it shouldnt even be a question he is the BEST.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

I have wanted my nose done for as long as I can remember. When I finally began researching for a surgeon, I came across Dr. Jacono multiple times on various websites and decided to make a consultation appointment. The moment I stepped foot into his office, I knew he was going to be the one. He and his staff made me feel at ease from the second we met. They're honest about what would look good but, at the same time, make sure to give you exactly what you want. It's been almost 7 months and I cannot believe how happy I am with my results. I will recommend Dr. Jacono through and through and am so thankful to finally have the nose of my dreams. Scratch that, my nose is better than my dreams. He is incredible.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Jacono!! After years of research, it came down to 3 top Doctors in NYC. But the min I met him, his knowledge of his trade in person, combined from all I had researched. I just knew he was the one!! His staff is amazing, friendly and helpful and like him they genuinely care. He was thorough and knew his stuff well!!! I had an eye lift, lip lift and cheeks and jowls lift and a year later I could not be happier with the results and thank God I chose him!! I would not trust anyone else with your face. He is a genius and an expert at this, honestly he is the best in New York City!!!!! Nothing but praise and love for him and his staff. I have recommended him to everyone I know and my friends and family are so impressed with the results they are now going to him for the same things as well! I cannot recommend him enough. You don't want to use anyone else but him. Trust me!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Jacono is truly amazing. May of 2016, I had rhinoplasty. I am now three months post op and couldn't be happier with the results. Jacono and staff have been wonderful from the initial consultation. I am very excited to see the final result at the one year mark. I defiantly recommend him, you will not be disappointed!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I can't thank Dr. Jacono enough for his amazing work. I am a 19 and a half year old girl and after researching so many plastic surgeons for years I finally came across Dr. Jacono and I knew right away that he was the one I wanted to do my rhinoplasty. I went to the consultation and booked the surgery right there; I didn’t need to talk to any other doctors and I had no fears knowing that I was in Dr. Jacono’s hands. He knows exactly what needs to be done and what shouldn’t be done. I could not be happier with my new nose. It is better than I ever could have imagined and I am happier than I ever could have imagined! It is absolutely perfect and Dr. Jacono is a true artist. It is the nose I have always dreamed of! I am obsessed with it and can't stop staring at it! Dr. Jacono’s work has truly been life changing and has given me confidence for the first time. The day of the unveiling of my new nose was the first day of the rest of my life. Everyone has made comments about how good I look but they are not quite sure what it is that’s different about me because my nose looks so natural like it was meant for my face. I am only two weeks post-op and my nose keeps looking better and better everyday even when I’m not sure it could look any better! It was such an easy and quick healing process especially with the JPak Systems that Dr. Jacono created and the techniques that he used. I can’t wait to go to Dr. Jacono for more in the future as I have complete confidence and trust in him. He has also inspired me to go into the field of plastic surgery because I have realized how it can enhance someone’s life. Dr. Jacono and his staff are so nice, patient, professional, calming and caring. Dr. Jacono is the best; I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I would trust my face with no other doctor. He is superb. Staff is caring and professional. My mini-lift is amazing - completely natural and you simply cannot tell I had it done. It was exactly what I wanted and now I look in the mirror and see "me" again. Yes, you wait a bit but that is exactly what I want when I see a surgeon, because that's how good he is and he spends time with you, which means he spends time with all his patients. He cares deeply about his work, and volunteers to help others. Add that to his amazing skill, and there is simply no other choice. I really can't say enough about this doctor and his staff. This was a HUGE step for me, and my faith in him made the decision simple. The results blew me away, and without having known I was all that bothered by the changes in my face, I now realize I feel free, more confident, and unburdened.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jacono is Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is one of a small group of surgeons that has achieved Dual Board Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as Head and Neck Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American College of Surgeons and one of only 43 U.S. surgeons who are Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1996)

• Top 10 Doctor 2011-2015
  • Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Best Facial Plastic Surgeon in America by Castle Connolly