Ratings for Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

Dr. Jacono is a gifted surgeon who 10 weeks ago performed my face and neck lift achieving spectacular results. I don't look like someone who has had plastic surgery, I look like I went through a time machine and I am now literally 15 years younger. He and his team were with me 100% pre-, during, and post surgery and while I am still considered to be in the recovery process I can't believe how great I look. I had very high expectations and interviewed many well-respected Drs throughout the country before I chose Dr. Jacono. I can only say to anyone considering him, yes, yes, yes!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

I chose Dr Jacono because of his amazing natural results. I wanted what everyone wants from a plastic surgery procedure to look younger but natural. My result from a deep plane facelift , neck lift and laser are everything I could wish for and more. I placed my trust in Dr Jacono and I’m so happy I did. What surprised me is how such an accomplished surgeon is still so humble and kind. He is totally approachable and patient when fielding questions and concerns. His staff are the same and the entire experience is like being welcomed into a family. I can’t rate him highly enough!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

Hats off to Dr. J and staff for making my daughter’s wedding as fun for me as my own wedding was 38 years ago! Six months before the big day, I had a facelift, eyelid lift, temporal lift, necklift, SMAS lip, and laser resurfacing, and in only 10 days I was dining out with friends! The results six months later are incredible. I look like myself twenty years ago, and my friends and family agree!! This IS the fountain of youth, so forget painful fillers and peels, and take the plunge...you will be thanking yourself in a week!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Dr. Jacono is the best in his field. He has the eye of a true artist. The combination of his artistry, scholarly approach and ground breaking surgical techniques produces the most natural and beautiful results you could dream of. I can’t recommend Dr. Jacono highly enough. If you are considering any type of facial surgery, you an not find a more talented or knowledgeable surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Dr Jacono is a skilled surgeon who is able to reverse the years and yet give a very natural look. I'm very pleased with the outcome of my facelift

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

I am a physician myself and I highly recommend Dr. Jacono. Knowing that he has performed 1000's of rhinoplasties, I knew I could trust his surgical ability and I was correct! From the scheduling process (Jaime was a delight to work with) to the surgery and recovery, everything went smoothly. I was very appreciative of how easily accessible Dr. Jacono was if I had any questions or concerns. Also importantly, I am so happy with my natural results! My husband was against the whole thing and he had to admit he likes my new nose too! I'm so thankful for the hours of dedication and sacrifice Dr. Jacono has dedicated to his craft, his eye for natural beauty, and for his pursuit of excellence! Thank you Dr. Jacono!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

I exhaustively scoured the internet studying hundreds of before and after pictures. One surgeon’s results were consistently superior. I call him the Michelangelo of plastic surgery, Dr. Jacono. Almost nine years ago I had liposuction and a chin implant with an average surgeon on the Upper East Side. I found him by doing a Google search for “best plastic surgeons” so be careful! The implant he chose was better suited for a woman and to make matters worse, he put it in crooked. The liposuction was decent, but had pockets and the fat ultimately came back. Again, not terrible but certainly average. Fast forward to Dr. Jacono who’s like a rock star in plastic surgery. His waiting room is always so full you would think he’s a celebrity signing autographs. Dr. Jacono gave me a masculine chin implant with wings resulting a stronger jaw line. He advised a neck lift would leave a better result than liposuction and my GOD did it. Dr. Jacono fixed my deviated septum, took down my bump, lifted my tip and gave me a nose meant for a movie star. Oh, and don’t think those movie stars aren’t going to Dr. Jacono...shhh! His personality is friendly and in my opinion, he takes great pride in his work. He will listen to what you want, but be sure to trust his artistic genius. The bottom line: if there is a certain look you want, Dr. Jacono can help you achieve that result as perfect as humanly possible. Don’t think there is someone who can do it better! Trust me, people talk a good game, but Dr. Jacono is constantly doing surgeries while simultaneously doing consultations and post-op appointments. He’s like a machine and has so much experience he has perfected his techniques. He is a sure bet. I can literally write a book on my experience working with him and his staff. I’m writing this review because I am extremely thankful for Dr. Jacono’s brilliance! He changed my life by improving me, not changing me. THANK YOU Dr. Jacono or as I call him the Michelangelo Of Plastic Surgery. P.S. My wife could barely look at me this morning, because she said I look too hot! P.P.S. People have said I look like I lost weight. Someone even said my jawline looks stronger! P.P.P.S. I’m a 42 year old man and if we met you like everyone else would think I’m 32 (maybe younger). P.P.P.P.S. I’m not joking.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

Dr Jacono performed a neck, face, and brow lift on me 2 months ago and what an amazing job he did. Completely natural. I don't look like I had surgery at all. Just a natural lifted look. His staff and facility is top notch and he personally seen me several times after the surgery to make sure everything was on track. I highly recommend him if you want natural looking results!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

On my 69th birthday I had Dr Jacono perform the following procedures: a face and necklift, eyelid lift, lip lift and fat grafting. My friend who is a PA, as well as my esthetician highly recommended Dr Jacono and after extensive internet research I decided to go for a consult. I brought a “laundry-list” of questions and Dr Jacono answered them all. He didn’t rush me but took the time to explain away my concerns. He also didn’t try to “sell me” on other procedures. He has a comforting “bedside” manner and a trusting personality. All I can say is that I look amazing! I would highly recommend Dr Jacono if you want to “turn back the clock” and once again see a youthful face in the mirror. Now when I look in the mirror and see my youthful face, I feel invincible!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

I have always been self-conscious about my nose. So self-conscious, in fact, that I never talked about it. My nose wasn't like a couple extra pounds that my best girlfriend could help me disguise in a new pair of jeans. I didn't consider rhinoplasty in my teens, twenties, or thirties because my insecurities ran far more profound than the tip of my nose. I was petrified that I wasn't pretty or glamorous enough to walk into a fancy plastic surgeon's office and ask him to perfect my facial features. I pictured an opulent office, a doctor in a silk suit and shiny shoes, and 2-dimensional women from the pages of magazines filling a waiting room. It wasn't until my 40s when my allergies flared, and an ENT encouraged me to explore nasal surgery to relieve some of the symptoms that I considered rhinoplasty. Enter, Dr. Jacono and his office of New York Facial Plastic Surgery. Dr. Jacono and his office are not pretentious or fake. The women at the front desk are genuinely engaging and welcome you like a guest into their living room. The entire staff is tremendously warm and caring. Jamie, the patient care coordinator, answered my every financial, scheduling, or medical question with extreme patience. I'm sure I asked her a million questions and then asked them all again. During my time with Dr. Alemi, he humored my insecurities and laughed (only the perfect amount) when I asked him if I was too old for rhinoplasty. The grand finale of the office experience is Dr. Jacono. He listens and thoughtfully shares his experienced opinion, and empathizes with the enormity of a patient entrusting him with their face. I do not seek out medical procedures. I don't like hospitals, needles, or pain. Even today, I still feel worthy of praise for voluntarily getting pregnant and subjecting myself to childbirth. After meeting Dr. Jacono and his staff, I can't imagine trusting anyone as confidently. On the day of my surgery, I awkwardly waited with purple lines all over my nose in my gown and booties for my doctors (too attractive to make anyone comfortable in such a situation). They appeared, and although I knew they were busy and ready to get on with another surgery, they were funny and patient. Dr. Jacono walked me through the entire procedure, and then before he left, he said, "now, what do you need to tell me?" He and I both knew there was nothing I could tell him that he wasn't already on top of, but he had time to listen to whatever rational or irrational concern I needed to share. After that, I went into surgery without a moment of hesitancy. Three weeks since surgery and my nose looks more natural than I could have imagined. Now, when I look in the mirror, I see ME first—my eyes, my smile, my happiness—and then all the little things I want to critique. I can't recommend an office, staff, or a doctor more emphatically (and if you go, take me with you so I can say, "hello" again).

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jacono is Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is one of a small group of surgeons that has achieved Dual Board Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as Head and Neck Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American College of Surgeons and one of only 43 U.S. surgeons who are Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

• English
  • Spanish

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1996)

• Face-lift
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox
  • Neck lift

• Top 10 Doctor 2011-2017
  • Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Best Facial Plastic Surgeon in America by Castle Connolly