Ratings for Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

I’m writing this review to HIGHLY recommend Dr. Jacono and I’d like to share my story as to why he’s the absolute best. About four years ago, I decided to get rhinoplasty surgery due to a fractured nose; the result was awful. My then-doctor told me he would go back in and correct it. After the second surgery, it still wasn’t right. 2 years later, I decided it was time to find a new doctor. That’s where Dr. Jacono came in. Dr. Jacono took the time to listen to what I was looking for and explain to me how he was going to do the correction. Not only did this surgery help me physically, but it helped me emotionally. My result is AMAZING. I wanted to share my story because if anybody has gone through a similar situation as I did, know that you are in incredible hands with him and his staff. You won't find anyone better.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Jacono is first in class. Not only is he a master at his craft, but his warm, genuine demeanor immediately put me at ease. It is rare that someone so ridiculously talented is also so grounded and compassionate. I did a significant amount of research prior to interviewing surgeons and my experience has been above and beyond my type A expectations. The results of my MADE lift are outstanding and I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Jacono.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I think I read every comment before my surgery, so I hope this helps! I had a face and neck lift in April. I had jowls, and my neck looked saggy, as well. It bothered me every time I looked in the mirror. Well, I am so happy I had the surgery! At the last minute, before the surgery I decided to have my nose done along with laser resurfacing. I had always wanted to take out the bump in my nose! Now, my nose looks great and every person I know told me my skin looks amazing! I am so happy that I did it all! I feel so much younger! Dr. Jacono is truly gifted at what he does!! He is friendly, funny and very easy to talk to. He spends as much time as I need to answer my questions. In addition, the staff is extremely pleasant. From the girls at the front desk to his assistants! They always made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Had a revision rhinoplasty, and could not be happier with the result! Only 2 weeks out and still swollen, and yet it looks so obviously better than it was. Best of all, I can already breathe better out of it than before! Dr. Jacono himself is a fantastic person, very down-to-earth and friendly. Everyone there is really, staff is very helpful and vibrant. Thus far the experience has been worth every cent, and I don't see that changing at all in the coming weeks. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

It is an emotional as well as a physical issue looking for a doctor with your best intentions at heart and willing to give and get information from you as to your needs and requirements. That is a talent with I have happily given to Dr. Jacono and have received the benefit of his expert skills three months in a revision deep plane facelift and accompanying upper and lower eyelid surgery. To say this has been a positive experience is an understatement. His confidence, depth of knowledge, commitment to his patients and certainly his artistry (not to mention his sense of humor which always puts you at ease), have given me back a much younger me. Cannot express my thanks and my gratitude to him and his most professional, expert and kind staff for making this choice the best one I've made in years. Thank you, Dr. Jacono. My husband thanks you too!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I am so incredibly happy with my results. I had 2 previous rhinoplastys that were poorly done. I went to a generic plastic surgeon and not someone who specialized in facial plastic surgery and rhinoplasty. I was extremely hesitant to undergo a 3rd surgery. I went to Dr Jacono for a consultation and I knew he would be the one to fix my nose and give me my self esteem back. He is the best of the best and I had an outstanding experience thus far. Trust me if you want to get Rhinoplasty (especially a revision) he is the doctor to go to. His office and staff are so warm, loving and helpful. Thank you Dr Jacono for changing my life and helping me feel more beautiful. I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr Jacono is One of A Kind/Brilliant yet so cool and real He listens and gets it His work is magnificent I am 68 and now look 50 ......that is what people say I have never felt so great inside and out You will be so impressed the minute you meet him and his kind caring informed staff Go for a consult and you will see for yourself Don't hesitate if you have been thinking about any kind of cosmetic plastic surgery I wish I found him 10 years ago !!!Go for it now and enjoy the benefits ....a phenomenal experience!!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

They do not get better than him.Brilliant Gifted Compassionate

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I had a rhinoplasty procedure a little over a week ago. It turned out fantastic and I am so happy. There was not a lot of bruising and I was able to go to a party a week later. No one even noticed I had done anything ! I highly recommend Dr. Jacono, being a recent college graduate, I was extremely nervous. The results are amazing, little tweaks that really enhanced my face. :)

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

FACELIFT DR. JACONO MADE ME SO HAPPY!! I was you...just a short time ago! I was searching for those special surgeon's hands that I would entrust with my facial plastic surgery. And, I found him! His name is Andrew Jacono. And I state, without reservation, that I am so thankful I did. My surgery, performed just 6 weeks ago, was a revision deep plane facelift, and upper and lower blepharoplasty. My initial visit with Dr. Jacono was an honest and comfortable dialogue, with Dr. Jacono explaining how he can realistically meet my expectations after I expressed that I thought my 62 year old face looked sad. Surgery was then scheduled by his very pleasant and able staff and I left the office feeling confident that my decision was the right one -- so important with this type of surgery. My surgery went without incident, the recovery was as it was explained -- mildly uncomfortable the first couple of days. Smooth going afterwards, with only moderate limitations. And my results...perfection! The incision lines are already barely visible. I DO NOT have a pulled , stretched, or plastic look. My face is the same face I have known all my life -- not someone else's. My appearance is a natural, rested look. It is a very "happy" me!!! Dr. Jacono is a gifted and highly skilled surgeon. I hope you meet him!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jacono is Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is one of a small group of surgeons that has achieved Dual Board Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as Head and Neck Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American College of Surgeons and one of only 43 U.S. surgeons who are Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1996)

• Top 10 Doctor 2011-2015
  • Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Best Facial Plastic Surgeon in America by Castle Connolly