Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

Dr. Jacono did what no other Plastic Surgeon said could be done! By way of background and unfortunately, I went to a Plastic Surgeon at Mount Sinai Hospital. The result was abysmal for the facial plastic surgery that was performed on me and when all was said and done I had two additional procedures which I was told in writing would absolutely correct what was created by this Plastic Surgeon to my face. However, these two additional surgeries did nothing more than complicate what was already a major mess. I went to other Plastic Surgeons and they said you are going to have to live with the results. Against the foregoing backdrop, I decided that there had to be an expert in Plastic Surgery who could rectify the multitude of problems that were created and left on me by this other Plastic Surgeon. To that end, I found that there was only one Doctor who had the specialized education, skill, knowledge, training and experience to tackle this huge undertaking. It was Dr. Jacono. That being said, as a 23 year New York City Police Department Instructor, Forensic Expert and Certified Fraud Examiner I decided to use my expertise to make sure that I found the right Doctor this time, Importantly, I am pleased to report that all roads led to Dr. Jacono. The 5 hour corrective surgery came out amazing, so if you want the best Plastic Surgeon there is no need to look any further. I can assure you that if you are looking to have Plastic Surgery for the first time or like me had to have major deep plane corrective Plastic Surgery, Dr. Jacono is your only choice. At the same time, I consider his staff to be the dream team from the time you schedule your consultation to when you are in recover and afterwards. His state of the art surgical center is on-site and it looks like it came out of the starship enterprise with all of the technology available to Dr. Jacono and his staff during surgery. I am so committed to helping others not make the mistakes I made and have the grief I had, I have advised Dr. Jacono's staff to feel free to use me as a reference to the extent anyone wants to speak with me directly. JDZ

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

There are physicians that are empathetic and physicians that are masters of their field. Dr. Jacono has the distinction of through years of experience, acquiring both those attributes. As a physician myself, I felt comfortable with both the procedure and the incredible follow up from Dr. Jacono. He is simply an amazing individual who has been given a gift to transform one back in time and give every individual the confidence we all deserve as we age. I will recommend Dr. Jacono to all my peers and have the utmost of respect for this outstanding Physician. 5 stars indeed

flag | Submitted December 25, 2018

As an African-American woman I feared facial surgery because of scaring. Dr. Jacono professional manner put me at ease. I had eye lift surgery. Dr. Jacono's J Pack of vitamins helped keep bruising to a minimal. I was out in public in 4 days. As promised I have no scars!! The only Dr. I will trust with my face is Dr. Jacono!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Excellent workmanship!! Dr. Andrew Jacono does wonderful work!!. He examines your Facial features precisely and creates a harmonic balance to merge the improvements with exacting detail, along with creating very natural improved results!! He went above and beyond the scope and spent the extra time necessary to make everything perfect!! Although magic wands don't exist Dr Jacono may have one in his facilities? A true humanitarian and an individual who donates his expertise to help others. The Office vibe and staff are awesome too!! People who really care to make a positive difference in peoples lives!! Couldn't be happier with the results!! Thanks Dr. Jacono!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

My experience was wonderful with this doctor this office and their staff I would highly recommend this office for any cosmetic surgeries and I will also have all my future surgeries at this office

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Male - Deep Plane Facelift. I am a patient of Dr. Jacono, and I am writing this review for your consideration if you are a man thinking about having a facial procedure. My wife used Dr. Jacono for a facelift and other procedures in 2016 and she looks absolutely fabulous and totally natural. Given her experience with Dr. Jacono, we knew that he is an incredible doctor and his staff is kind, warm and very friendly. I am a mid-60’s male who had a significant turkey neck and sagging jowls due to genetics and a significant weight loss. I wanted to do something about my issues, but I was hesitant because I didn’t want to look feminine after the procedure. After a long thought process and seeing my worsening neck, I finally met with Dr. Jacono in July 2018 for a consultation. We discussed what I wanted and my concerns about the outcome. He showed me many photos of “before and after” male patients and described what he would be doing and why in order to address my facial issues. I decided to proceed with getting a deep plane facelift. I had the procedure on October 19, 2018, so we are now nearing two months since it was done. The first two weeks after the surgery are inconvenient, but not painful. There is a wound care regimen you have to follow, but once the stitches are out in 5 days and the remainder out on day 7 things start healing quickly. I did have some slight bruising under my eyes and that took about 5 weeks to entirely go away. Now, my neck looks truly incredible and I must say, conservatively, that I look about 5 years younger than I did before the procedure. I am very happy that I did this, and I am really pleased that I chose to use Dr. Jacono. He is really excellent at this, and I now look like a younger and totally natural version of myself - which is exactly what I wanted.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

In two weeks, Dr. Jacono will be doing plastic surgery on my face for the third time. This doctor's work is amazing, and my skin has reacted pefectly to all he has done. He performed a superb rhinoplasty revision last year. Dr. Norman Pastorek botched my nose and actually gave me a deviated septum. He is too old now, and his wife, supposedly a skin specialist, covers for everything he does. Their unethical business practices cost me almost $20,000, which they refused to reimburse.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

When Dr. Jacono tells you he can fix something, take it to the bank. He knows what he can do and he does it. And NOT in an arrogant way, in that confident way that gives you peace in having someone cut up your face. He fixed what a well-respected plastic surgeon in NJ messed up in 2000. I had a mid-face lift and eyelid lift, and was left with awful scars around the ears, uneven earlobes and a bad scar at the end of my eye lid on the right. I didn't keep a list of the procedures I tried, to fix what he had messed up, there were many including laser. So, I just wore my hair toward my face and tried to let it go. In 2007, I had a lower face lift with another surgeon who was able to make minor improvements, but not enough to allow me to have hair away from my face. One day toward the end of 2017, I was moved to search for a doctor that could fix my ears. I was willing to travel anywhere to have it done. I found Dr. J, the rest is history! Dr. J literally performed the miracle! Even my hairdresser is amazed at the result! You cannot see any scars around my ears, my face looks natural without being pulled sideways. After my facelift revision, I decided to have hair implants after over a year of PRP treatments provided little improvement. What shocked me was that Dr J. was able to add hair in the side burn area where there was literally NONE! It is 5 months post-surgery and I have the sculpted short hairstyle I thought would never be possible, all because of the work of Dr J and his masterful team!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr. Jacono is the only facial cosmetic surgeon I trust . He is a knowledgeable “expert” in faces and travels the world lecturing on cosemetic surgical procedures including face/necklift techniques. So when I decided to do my face, Dr. Jacono was the only logical choice for me. Three months ago, he performed my face/necklift with upper & lower eyelids and the results are phenomenal. People tell me I look bright, have that sparkle in my eyes, look happy and young! The results are so natural and I am thrilled! Wish I had done it sooner! I can not say enough about the superb treatment I received from Dr.Jacono and his staff. I was not in pain after surgery but not knowing how I would feel, I had arranged to stay overnight in Dr. Jacono’s surgical suite. His Fellow, Dr. Ademi stayed with me through the night and could not have been nicer or more attentive and comforting. The nurses are all excellent and the office personnel very polite and accommodating. Dr. Jacono follows with his patients closely. My recovery went smoothly and I am amazed at how beautiful I look at the three month mark. I was expecting the swelling to take longer to dissipate. Dr. Jacono is truly an artist and a master sculptor with the most natural results. He is caring and kind, and has a genuine easy demeanor. If you are planning to have facial cosemetic surgery, Dr. Jacono has exceptional skills, talent and expertise.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

De. Jacono is literally the most knowledgeable and talented surgeon I met and I went to a lot of other doctors in the Greater NYC area. Literally the only negative is he is so popular that sometimes your appointments get rescheduled because he is over booked always which in hindsight if you think about it, isn’t such a bad thing. Personally I rather go to plastic surgeon that everyone wants and have to wait a little longer, than one nobody really goes to and so you always get in on time. Overall Dr. Jacono is not only a great doctor but he also really cares about his patients and between his staff and him really try to do everything in the their power to care for the patient and do what’s best for them. Dr. Jacono really changed my life and my families life for the better, and I have no doubt he will change many other life’s throughout is career!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jacono is Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is one of a small group of surgeons that has achieved Dual Board Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as Head and Neck Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American College of Surgeons and one of only 43 U.S. surgeons who are Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

• English
  • Spanish

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1996)

• Face-lift
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox
  • Neck lift

• Top 10 Doctor 2011-2017
  • Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Best Facial Plastic Surgeon in America by Castle Connolly