Ratings for Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

My experience with Dr. Jacono has been flawless from the initial consultation. His surgical coordinator Diane is professional and accessible...as are all his medical/office staff. Dr. Jacono is kind, patient and will take all the time you need for questions. I am 7 weeks post op and extremely pleased with my results

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I am adding this to my original review because at the time my parents did not Know of my surgery. I recently sent them a pix of their NEW DAUGHTER mind you I'm 64 they are 84/88. And my parents were absolutely blown away. My mother said she noticed that I looked like MYSLEF but different. Lol. She said I looked like a movie star ( only a mother can say that lol) and that I picked an amazing surgeon because he did a fabulous job !! She said I looked 40. Lol. Well That's a push but ill Take 50 !!!! My dad was flying high so proud of my courage and results. Dr jacono. You made the entire family Happy Not just me !!! My cousIn said to me to please keep the doctors name and number !!! I want Everyone to know what a wonderful bright skilled surgeon dr jacono is because if my mother said it then it has tI be true !!! Lol. Mother knows best. My years of research certainly did me well and now I am happily passing on my references because I want others to be as happy and satisfied as I have been blessed to feel. Thanks Dr J. You did it !!!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I am a male medical student and I have received an excellent rhinoplasty and chin augmentation. Dr. Jacono provided me with outstanding care and I am very happy with the results. My nose has significantly improved and has continued to keep looking better. The results have surpassed my expectations. I trust Dr. Jacono and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr Jacono is a prince Professional, knowledgeable I am thrilled with my results and he truly listened to my desires

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Jacono and staff made me feel incredibly comfortable and relaxed. The professionalism and meticulous attention to detail made the process a most pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr jacono is absolutely amazing. He is professional intelligent kind patient talented and has the ability to truly Understand what your needs are and delivers. He is quite confident without being arrogant. He informed me very step of the way. He had the utmost respect for you and your needs and desires. His office staff is amazing. They too Are understanding and kind Dr j has given me the confidence and ability to truly feel wonderful. He did a nexk and lower lift. Lower eye repair with still some time To yet heal and full face of Laser I went from 64 to 50!!!' And its natural. More Than anything I look Like MYSLEF. I Never feel rushed when I see him altho the wait can be lengthy. He is worth it. And his weight in gold !!! He was a true find. He is open and honest. I am Only Happy to endorse dr jacono who is not only dual Board certified but philanthropic beyond measure. He had me at hello and I saw 5 other surgeons. Don't hesitate to have Dr jacono take care Of all Your needs. You will Have chosen the best. Barbara Ruderman merrixk ny

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I’m writing this review to HIGHLY recommend Dr. Jacono and I’d like to share my story as to why he’s the absolute best. About four years ago, I decided to get rhinoplasty surgery due to a fractured nose; the result was awful. My then-doctor told me he would go back in and correct it. After the second surgery, it still wasn’t right. 2 years later, I decided it was time to find a new doctor. That’s where Dr. Jacono came in. Dr. Jacono took the time to listen to what I was looking for and explain to me how he was going to do the correction. Not only did this surgery help me physically, but it helped me emotionally. My result is AMAZING. I wanted to share my story because if anybody has gone through a similar situation as I did, know that you are in incredible hands with him and his staff. You won't find anyone better.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Jacono is first in class. Not only is he a master at his craft, but his warm, genuine demeanor immediately put me at ease. It is rare that someone so ridiculously talented is also so grounded and compassionate. I did a significant amount of research prior to interviewing surgeons and my experience has been above and beyond my type A expectations. The results of my MADE lift are outstanding and I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Jacono.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I think I read every comment before my surgery, so I hope this helps! I had a face and neck lift in April. I had jowls, and my neck looked saggy, as well. It bothered me every time I looked in the mirror. Well, I am so happy I had the surgery! At the last minute, before the surgery I decided to have my nose done along with laser resurfacing. I had always wanted to take out the bump in my nose! Now, my nose looks great and every person I know told me my skin looks amazing! I am so happy that I did it all! I feel so much younger! Dr. Jacono is truly gifted at what he does!! He is friendly, funny and very easy to talk to. He spends as much time as I need to answer my questions. In addition, the staff is extremely pleasant. From the girls at the front desk to his assistants! They always made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Had a revision rhinoplasty, and could not be happier with the result! Only 2 weeks out and still swollen, and yet it looks so obviously better than it was. Best of all, I can already breathe better out of it than before! Dr. Jacono himself is a fantastic person, very down-to-earth and friendly. Everyone there is really, staff is very helpful and vibrant. Thus far the experience has been worth every cent, and I don't see that changing at all in the coming weeks. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jacono is Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is one of a small group of surgeons that has achieved Dual Board Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as Head and Neck Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American College of Surgeons and one of only 43 U.S. surgeons who are Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1996)

• Top 10 Doctor 2011-2015
  • Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Best Facial Plastic Surgeon in America by Castle Connolly