Ratings for Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

Dr. Jacono is truly amazing. May of 2016, I had rhinoplasty. I am now three months post op and couldn't be happier with the results. Jacono and staff have been wonderful from the initial consultation. I am very excited to see the final result at the one year mark. I defiantly recommend him, you will not be disappointed!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I can't thank Dr. Jacono enough for his amazing work. I am a 19 and a half year old girl and after researching so many plastic surgeons for years I finally came across Dr. Jacono and I knew right away that he was the one I wanted to do my rhinoplasty. I went to the consultation and booked the surgery right there; I didn’t need to talk to any other doctors and I had no fears knowing that I was in Dr. Jacono’s hands. He knows exactly what needs to be done and what shouldn’t be done. I could not be happier with my new nose. It is better than I ever could have imagined and I am happier than I ever could have imagined! It is absolutely perfect and Dr. Jacono is a true artist. It is the nose I have always dreamed of! I am obsessed with it and can't stop staring at it! Dr. Jacono’s work has truly been life changing and has given me confidence for the first time. The day of the unveiling of my new nose was the first day of the rest of my life. Everyone has made comments about how good I look but they are not quite sure what it is that’s different about me because my nose looks so natural like it was meant for my face. I am only two weeks post-op and my nose keeps looking better and better everyday even when I’m not sure it could look any better! It was such an easy and quick healing process especially with the JPak Systems that Dr. Jacono created and the techniques that he used. I can’t wait to go to Dr. Jacono for more in the future as I have complete confidence and trust in him. He has also inspired me to go into the field of plastic surgery because I have realized how it can enhance someone’s life. Dr. Jacono and his staff are so nice, patient, professional, calming and caring. Dr. Jacono is the best; I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I would trust my face with no other doctor. He is superb. Staff is caring and professional. My mini-lift is amazing - completely natural and you simply cannot tell I had it done. It was exactly what I wanted and now I look in the mirror and see "me" again. Yes, you wait a bit but that is exactly what I want when I see a surgeon, because that's how good he is and he spends time with you, which means he spends time with all his patients. He cares deeply about his work, and volunteers to help others. Add that to his amazing skill, and there is simply no other choice. I really can't say enough about this doctor and his staff. This was a HUGE step for me, and my faith in him made the decision simple. The results blew me away, and without having known I was all that bothered by the changes in my face, I now realize I feel free, more confident, and unburdened.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

My experience with Dr. Jacono has been flawless from the initial consultation. His surgical coordinator Diane is professional and accessible...as are all his medical/office staff. Dr. Jacono is kind, patient and will take all the time you need for questions. I am 7 weeks post op and extremely pleased with my results

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I am adding this to my original review because at the time my parents did not Know of my surgery. I recently sent them a pix of their NEW DAUGHTER mind you I'm 64 they are 84/88. And my parents were absolutely blown away. My mother said she noticed that I looked like MYSLEF but different. Lol. She said I looked like a movie star ( only a mother can say that lol) and that I picked an amazing surgeon because he did a fabulous job !! She said I looked 40. Lol. Well That's a push but ill Take 50 !!!! My dad was flying high so proud of my courage and results. Dr jacono. You made the entire family Happy Not just me !!! My cousIn said to me to please keep the doctors name and number !!! I want Everyone to know what a wonderful bright skilled surgeon dr jacono is because if my mother said it then it has tI be true !!! Lol. Mother knows best. My years of research certainly did me well and now I am happily passing on my references because I want others to be as happy and satisfied as I have been blessed to feel. Thanks Dr J. You did it !!!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I am a male medical student and I have received an excellent rhinoplasty and chin augmentation. Dr. Jacono provided me with outstanding care and I am very happy with the results. My nose has significantly improved and has continued to keep looking better. The results have surpassed my expectations. I trust Dr. Jacono and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr Jacono is a prince Professional, knowledgeable I am thrilled with my results and he truly listened to my desires

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Jacono and staff made me feel incredibly comfortable and relaxed. The professionalism and meticulous attention to detail made the process a most pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr jacono is absolutely amazing. He is professional intelligent kind patient talented and has the ability to truly Understand what your needs are and delivers. He is quite confident without being arrogant. He informed me very step of the way. He had the utmost respect for you and your needs and desires. His office staff is amazing. They too Are understanding and kind Dr j has given me the confidence and ability to truly feel wonderful. He did a nexk and lower lift. Lower eye repair with still some time To yet heal and full face of Laser I went from 64 to 50!!!' And its natural. More Than anything I look Like MYSLEF. I Never feel rushed when I see him altho the wait can be lengthy. He is worth it. And his weight in gold !!! He was a true find. He is open and honest. I am Only Happy to endorse dr jacono who is not only dual Board certified but philanthropic beyond measure. He had me at hello and I saw 5 other surgeons. Don't hesitate to have Dr jacono take care Of all Your needs. You will Have chosen the best. Barbara Ruderman merrixk ny

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I’m writing this review to HIGHLY recommend Dr. Jacono and I’d like to share my story as to why he’s the absolute best. About four years ago, I decided to get rhinoplasty surgery due to a fractured nose; the result was awful. My then-doctor told me he would go back in and correct it. After the second surgery, it still wasn’t right. 2 years later, I decided it was time to find a new doctor. That’s where Dr. Jacono came in. Dr. Jacono took the time to listen to what I was looking for and explain to me how he was going to do the correction. Not only did this surgery help me physically, but it helped me emotionally. My result is AMAZING. I wanted to share my story because if anybody has gone through a similar situation as I did, know that you are in incredible hands with him and his staff. You won't find anyone better.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jacono is Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is one of a small group of surgeons that has achieved Dual Board Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as Head and Neck Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American College of Surgeons and one of only 43 U.S. surgeons who are Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1996)

• Top 10 Doctor 2011-2015
  • Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Best Facial Plastic Surgeon in America by Castle Connolly