Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

I had a Facelift, Necklift and Fractional CO2 LAser with Dr Jacono over the summer, and I couldn't be happier with the experience and the results. The doctor and his staff were extremely welcoming, and they really held my hand throughout the process. I felt I was truly taken care of before, during and after my surgery. As for the results, it has been a good two months now and I look and feel at least 10 year younger! And the best thing is, there are no signs that i've had any surgery - I just look young!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I had a revision rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Jacono 5 months ago, and I cannot express how happy I am with the result of my surgery. My first surgery not only left my nose looking worse than it was before I chose to have rhinoplasty, but I also could no longer breathe from my nose as a result of the first surgery. Now I can breathe through my nose, and it looks AMAZING! The improvement in the shape was also noticeable merely a week after surgery! Dr. Jacono was very to the point, which I liked. He did not try to sell me and was extremely honest about what he could do for me and the result that I could expect. I could not be happier with my decision to travel to NY to have him perform this surgery.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Jacono is an amazingly gifted facial plastic surgeon. I wanted to turn back the clock a few years to see "the same eyes" I had before the upper lid started dropping onto my eyelashes and the lower lid started sagging to my cheek. During my consultation, Dr. Jacono was very professional, assuring and certain that he could give me what I was asking for. He even asked me to bring photos over the years so he could see what my eyes looked like over the years. I had the surgery in September and after not even 2 months I look in the mirror and see my younger self. My eyes looked exactly as they did before and I look so refreshed and years younger. The office staff was so professional, caring and always there to answer my questions. I could not be happier with Dr. Jacono: he is an artist, a highly skilled surgeon and a down to earth caring individual. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for the best NYC has to offer in a facial plastic surgeon!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr Jacono was great! He explained everything very throughly and made me feel at ease before and after my rhinoplasty. Him and his team were super friendly and I can see why he is one of the best in the business. During the months after my procedure, I had multiple follow up consultations to ensure the recovery process was going well. This really showed how much he cares for his patiences. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I am a 76 year old woman who was not happy with previous plastic surgery that left me with one cheek fatter than the other. Dr. Jacono explained very clearly how he would correct the previous surgery. Dr. Jacono explained that I needed a revision facelift and necklift. I was nervous about the procedure but Dr. Jacono made me feel very comfortable. He answered all my questions. On a personal note I could tell after meeting Dr. Jacono that he is a very caring and considerate doctor who truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend an interview with Dr. Jacono. I am sure that you will be as impressed as I was with him. I am extremely pleased with the results of my surgery.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

REVISION RHINOPLASTY: I am a 50 year old woman who had 2 prior sinus surgeries (at 27 yrs & 38 yrs age) from a different doctor that were not rhinoplasty but DID change my nose. It developed into a distorted nose and i was missing cartilage from one side. For years,I was horrified and embarrassed and finally decided to try and fix it. I went back to my original doctor and his response was "very strange" and did not seem to hear me. I found Dr. Jacono and in my consultation he understood exactly what i was pointing out and explaining back to me how to fix. I couldn't believe how well we truly saw and understood. As of today, Dr. Jacono has COMPLETELY corrected and given me back my original nose-and with no impact to sinuses that still work fine. I am ELATED. He is INCREDIBLE, PROFESSIONAL, WARM and HONEST! Staff is IMPECCABLE and COMPASSIONATE. I can't say enough about how happy I and cannot believe the results of the surgery. He corrected all the flaws from the prior sinus procedures (that should never have changed my nose's appearance in the first place). He is incredibly talented and skilled. Highly, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I am 65 and had lost the definition in my jawline and neck after menopause and my very fair skin was in need of repair. A friend had Dr. Jacono’s MADE Lift (Minimal Access Deep Plane Extended Facelift) and Fractional CO2 Laser treatment and after seeing her amazingly natural results I knew Dr. Jacono was the surgeon I would entrust to rejuvenate my face. It’s two months post surgery and I am so happy with the natural results. The procedures truly rejuvenated my face at least 10 to 15 years. Dr. Jacono restored my jawline and neck and my skin looks and feels beautiful. Recovery from the laser was not at all painful but it was intense (itchy and very red for about four weeks; maybe because I am so fair) but the results are definitely well worth it. I am so happy that I found Dr. Jacono for his surgical skill, artistry and kindness.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr Jacono is wonderful;he more than exceeded my hopes and dreams. I not only look younger, I look more beautiful. My friends, and even the nurses at my primary doctors office screamed with delight, and cried, " you look like a porcelain doll!" Dr Jacono gave me my life back;I no longer hide from camera s, I celebrate life!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I am a 34 year old woman who had a rhinoplasty surgery done by Dr. Jacono. It has been one month since my surgery and my nose is already looking amazing! Dr. Jacono has been wonderful and very professional from the beginning. At the consultation appointment Dr. Jacono listened to my needs and wishes and said that he knew exactly what I wanted. He explained what he would do to improve the appearance of my nose. He seemed very bold and confident so I trusted him and decided to go ahead and scheduled the surgery. I knew right away I picked the right doctor for my rhinoplasty. The major factor in my decision making were the pictures in his gallery. I was enchanted by the images of beautiful, cute and natural looking noses done by Dr. Jacono. I am very happy and grateful that now I have an awesome looking nose that makes my entire face look terrific. From the few meetings with Dr. Jacono I have understood that he is a very passionate man with an astonishing flame and love for art, beauty and life which makes him an incredible sculptor of facial harmony and a true artist in the world of facial plastic surgery. Thank you Dr. Jacono! You made my life better!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I had eyelid surgery and the results were excellent. I can see why he is respected by other surgeons.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jacono is Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is one of a small group of surgeons that has achieved Dual Board Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as Head and Neck Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American College of Surgeons and one of only 43 U.S. surgeons who are Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1996)

• Top 10 Doctor 2011-2017
  • Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Best Facial Plastic Surgeon in America by Castle Connolly