Ratings for Dr. Aude Beauchamp

Arrived at the appointment a few minutes early. Sat in the reception area for 20 minutes. No other patient came or left while I was there. After being put into the room, I waited for an additional 35 minutes. At this point I left the office. I will not be going back EVER. I understand that her time is important but then so is mine.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

She takes her time with her patients, that's why her punctuality is bad. She is quick, clean and to the point. She was my cesarean OB but not my high risk OB. I had her from a previous accident before my pregnancy. She was personable and to the point.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr Beauchamp followed me with my first pregnancy. Her staff was so NICE and helpful and she is a truly knowledgeable doctor, very helpful and caring. I would absolutely recommend her, especially for high risk pregnancy.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Beauchamp! She is professional, knowledgeable, proactive and caring. She followed me during two high risk pregnancies and safely brought my babies into this world via uncomplicated c-sections. In my situation, the surgeries were risky and could have led to significant issues but Dr Beauchamp truly knows what she is doing and takes matters very seriously. She closely monitored me throughout pregnancy and offered exceptional care. She is also bilingual which is a definite plus for francophone patients. Her receptionist Marcela is also amazing and will go out of her way to be helpful. I strongly recommend Dr Beauchamp to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Beauchamp was kind, knowledgeable and proactive in beginning to address my fertility issues. Although she was running extremely late for my appointment, (her surgery ran late) she and her office staff apologized repeatedly. I would recommend this doctor and plan to see her again.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Firstly, she was about 45 minutes late for my appointment. I suffer from severe pubic symphysis pain which she seemed to down play. I told her about the different people I had seen for this issue, including massage therapists, chiropractors, physiotherapists and naturopaths. She had never heard of one of the treatments I had done and made it clear she thought it was "hokey". Her suggestion to me was to try swimming and take Tylenol. If it was that easy to treat, I wouldn't have asked to see a specialist. I got the impression that she doesn't know much about my issue and that she quite frankly doesn't care. Even my husband said it seemed as though she just though I was being a big baby about my issue. Secondly, I asked her to please review my ultrasound that I had had the week before as the sonographer said that my placenta was very close to my cervix. She explained this to me and then said that there was also another note on my report that essentially states that there is something wrong with my baby's head/brain. She said she had no other info and couldn't explain what it could possibly mean but that my gp would have to refer me to a neonatal specialist and to try not to worry. Try not to worry? She just told us something looks like it's wrong with my baby's head or brain with absolutely no explanation, and I'm supposed to not worry? Absolutely ridiculous. She has no tact or empathy. I'm so happy that she will be going on maternity leave soon so that I'll never have to deal with her regarding my pregnancy again.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Rude. Doesn't care for the real symptoms or diagnosis. Doesn't listen to her patients. Thinks she knows all and patients are wrong.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR! Had my hysterectomy with her and had complications after. Stayed in the hospital for 2 weeks! Dr. did not come to visit me in the hospital for 2 weeks. Came to see me on my discharged day! This doctor went on holiday and didnt find anyone to replace her in the meantime!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr Beauchamp was absolutely fantastic when she delivered our first. She has been nothing but helpful and knowledgeable with this second pregnancy. With any concerns, she was happy to listen to me & send me to specialists when needed. Greatly appreciate everything she has done for our family.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

She knew I had endometriosis but failed to prescribe medication for it and my condition got worse. She told me that I would just have to wait until it's bad enough that I have to go to the hospital for surgery. She did not follow up with my surgeon despite my request a month prior. When she finally saw me she had no idea what was going on. She's not very good about explaining options and is overly blunt in communicating delicate subjects. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015