Ratings for Dr. Douglas Kibblewhite

Unfortunately I read these review before I had my surgery. Just want to let everyone know that these reviews are inaccurate. Dr. Douglas Kibblewhite is extremely knowledgable in this field and is very patient/kind. My surgery was completed without any issues. Please keep an open mind and just talk with him in person and you'll know immediately that all these negative reviews are inaccurate.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

No help and utterly rude to me. I've had chronic sinus and tonsil issues for years and he told me it was "normal for girls my age [18-21yrs] to have these kinds of throat issues". That comment is not only blatantly wrong, but also sexist and insinuates that I'm some kind of hamlet. He pulled up a CT of my sinuses and was reluctant to do or say anything because "they're pristine". Never mind the fact that the CT was done during the one week I was not sick and that I was in his office with a raging sinus infection. He wouldn't even pick up a single tool to look inside my nose or mouth. When pressed as to what I should do next he said "talk to your GP" and "well I don't know I haven't been a GP in over 19 years". Needless to say he was the biggest waste of my time and I went to see Dr. Amin Javer a few hours later who was mortified at the state of my sinuses and tonsils and he when he looked at the CT [the same CT Kibblewhite was given] he told me that my nose was broken. If you're looking for an ENT stay far away from Kibblewhite if you value your dignity.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Kibblewhite was of no help what so ever. I have had an ongoing issue with my sinuses for over a year and I have desperately been trying to find out what is going on and how to treat it. Right off the bat he was smug and condescending, he didn't give a rats a** about what I had to say. I find his costumer service is absolutely atrocious and I most certainly would not recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I think Dr. Kibblewhite is now my favourite person in the world! I could honestly never breathe and said all day every day how bad it was. I had a septoplasty when I was 18, but right afterwards I knew it was even worse! I went and saw multiple top ENT's in Vancouver who one by one kicked me out of their offices saying "good luck" or demanding I get off nasal sprays, when I asked for a surgery knowing how badly I needed one. Dr. Kibblewhite looked after me so well and operated on me, only to find that from that pervious surgery that I had, a surgical structure that was used to help me breathe better creating an air way HAD BEEN CAUGHT SIDEWAYS, blocking my nose on one side almost completely. He had to make slight alterations to my nose which can be a very terrifying moment, but when the bandage came off I looked just like myself and people closest to me saying I looked better than before. HE IS THE BEST SURGEON EVER. People say that he is odd or short with them, but its because he knows everything and I like his personality he is super funny too! Anyone reading this and searching for a doctor should wait and see him! Best choice of my life!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Glad I had my surgery prior to reading some of these reviews. My experience was very positive, I'm very pleased with the result and found Dr. Kibblewhite to be professional, very competent and had a good sense of humor. Very much more than satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

surprised at all the comments. i think Dr. K is great! he helped me breathe again and if you dont have a sense i humor i would suggest a different doctor for you.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I read every comment before I saw Dr. Kibblewhite. Good thing I didn't listen to any of them. I find his bed side manner relaxing. My nose looks great and breathing again!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Horrible doctor and horrible person. He doesn't care about the patient - just his ego.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Worst decision of my life. Please consider the risks, they're far higher than he'll tell you.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Terrible staff! They forgot I even had a appointment. With disorganization like that, why would I want to spend my money there and trust them.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017