Ratings for Dr. Douglas Kibblewhite

This doctor ruined my nose and my life. I have family in California who tried to persuade me to get my nose fixed down there, where the best surgeon's in the world are. My mistake, now I'm regretting my choice every day when I look in the mirror. Such a bad surgeon and uncaring human being.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I had to have 2 procedures because he made my nose CROOKED!!! And ur was never crooked to begin with! DO NOT RECOMMEND! Should be reported to the medical board!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I had rhinoplasty with this doctor. Not only does he have the worst bedside manor, he created a huge divot on the top of my nose that was never there. He told me to not take pictures in such a way where you can see the divot. I finally paid him to fix it (why I did this I'm unsure - I was 20 at the time). He "fit" me in between surgeries one day and the result was horrific . My nose had now gone from looking like a check-mark from my side profile to grossly larger on one side. It looked extremely crooked because of this. He told me too bad and insinuated he didn't want to see me again. I had to get another surgery at the age of 24 because my confidence levels were so shot. I went to an amazing surgeon (Dr. Younger - highly recommended) who fixed me up perfectly. I wish I had just gone to Dr. Younger in the first place, it would have saved me a ton of pain and money from having three Rhinoplasty procedures.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Kibblewhite did an absolute fantastic job straightening my crooked nose and allowing me to breathe freely through my nose! I am so happy with my nose, the look and functionality are beyond my expectations. He was very professional, took time to explain the procedure to me and answer my questions. Great experience with him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr Kibblewhite was amazing w. our daughter, very reassuring.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I have to agree with review below it's time for kibblewhite to retire

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Take my advice, for the sake of your health go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

This Dr is so bad. After reading all these comments and the experience I went through, I don't know why people go to him . I feel like he did the complete opposite of what he's suppose to do, intentionally. I am still trying to fix what he did, it's not even that my surgery didn't turn out. He did the opposite, and did it all wrong. I can only hope people will look up his reviews and not go through what I have been dealing with. People please get few consultations first before you go ahead with any surgery. I should have listened to my gut as well, but I just trusted that doctors would not intentionally do any harm. But he did, cause he knows he can get away with it. Please do not go to him, it's not worth it

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Horrible doctor has no clue in what he is doing do your re search or you will seriously regret like I am doing!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

I absolutely loved Dr. K! Excellent bed side manner! And love what he did to my nose:) looks so natural and beautiful. And I can breathe properly.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016