Ratings for Dr. Douglas Kibblewhite

I have to agree with review below it's time for kibblewhite to retire

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Take my advice, for the sake of your health go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

This Dr is so bad. After reading all these comments and the experience I went through, I don't know why people go to him . I feel like he did the complete opposite of what he's suppose to do, intentionally. I am still trying to fix what he did, it's not even that my surgery didn't turn out. He did the opposite, and did it all wrong. I can only hope people will look up his reviews and not go through what I have been dealing with. People please get few consultations first before you go ahead with any surgery. I should have listened to my gut as well, but I just trusted that doctors would not intentionally do any harm. But he did, cause he knows he can get away with it. Please do not go to him, it's not worth it

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Horrible doctor has no clue in what he is doing do your re search or you will seriously regret like I am doing!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

I absolutely loved Dr. K! Excellent bed side manner! And love what he did to my nose:) looks so natural and beautiful. And I can breathe properly.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

This Doctor should not be in practice, he said he could fix my nose. I was very clear what I wanted done,and he just did whatever he felt like doing that day.Post surgery my nose looked like an old boxer's nose.He did not care and basically asked me to leave his office,and had the nerve to say good luck.This doctor should retire,or the medical board should step in-unbelievable!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

THE WORSTTTT!!!! I had my nose operated on about 10 years ago. I had the exact same experience that many other patients are currently writing about. Rude, arrogant, and does not listen! My nose still has a bump!! Dr. Kibblewhite had the audacity to want to charge me again to fix the mistake he made! Just unbelievable. I recently went to a doctor about my breathing problems and he related it back to my poor nose job. Please save your time and money and do not ever see this doctor. You will truly regret it like me and apparently many others have. How is he still in business!?

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Went to this Dr. for a revision nose surgery in 2014. It has been a very trying experience. Really unhappy with the result…I feel I was very clear pre-operatively about what it was I was trying to achieve. Although the discussion and digital imaging led me to believe it was going to happen…unfortunately, the result seems to be completely the opposite. The digital imaging was not even close and the concerns I had pre-operatively seem to have been completely disregarded. I could not get a straight answer post operatively about what had been done during the surgery and it wasn’t until I demanded my operative report that I could finally start to understand why things appeared the way they do. I made clear that aesthetics were important to me but they do not seem to be on his priority list in my case. Changes were made that I did not want and that had not even been discussed. There was a condescending attitude throughout but post op he became very difficult. He made it clear that he would no longer help me before he even seen me for a follow up. It’s now over a year later and we are now in a situation where he will not help, communicate, or refund my money. I feel misled by this Dr.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Not impressed with this Doctor or the staff. They do not care for there patients

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

If i read the reviews first i would have never have gone with Dr Kibblewhite..luckily i went with personal experiences of two other people i knew who her very happy with their results..I had open septo rhinoplasty just over a month ago..I had dorsal hump removed and tip work.I had no bruising and the results were amazing.I couldn't be any happier..I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015