Ratings for Dr. Douglas Kibblewhite

This Doctor should not be in practice, he said he could fix my nose. I was very clear what I wanted done,and he just did whatever he felt like doing that day.Post surgery my nose looked like an old boxer's nose.He did not care and basically asked me to leave his office,and had the nerve to say good luck.This doctor should retire,or the medical board should step in-unbelievable!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

THE WORSTTTT!!!! I had my nose operated on about 10 years ago. I had the exact same experience that many other patients are currently writing about. Rude, arrogant, and does not listen! My nose still has a bump!! Dr. Kibblewhite had the audacity to want to charge me again to fix the mistake he made! Just unbelievable. I recently went to a doctor about my breathing problems and he related it back to my poor nose job. Please save your time and money and do not ever see this doctor. You will truly regret it like me and apparently many others have. How is he still in business!?

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Went to this Dr. for a revision nose surgery in 2014. It has been a very trying experience. Really unhappy with the result…I feel I was very clear pre-operatively about what it was I was trying to achieve. Although the discussion and digital imaging led me to believe it was going to happen…unfortunately, the result seems to be completely the opposite. The digital imaging was not even close and the concerns I had pre-operatively seem to have been completely disregarded. I could not get a straight answer post operatively about what had been done during the surgery and it wasn’t until I demanded my operative report that I could finally start to understand why things appeared the way they do. I made clear that aesthetics were important to me but they do not seem to be on his priority list in my case. Changes were made that I did not want and that had not even been discussed. There was a condescending attitude throughout but post op he became very difficult. He made it clear that he would no longer help me before he even seen me for a follow up. It’s now over a year later and we are now in a situation where he will not help, communicate, or refund my money. I feel misled by this Dr.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

If i read the reviews first i would have never have gone with Dr Kibblewhite..luckily i went with personal experiences of two other people i knew who her very happy with their results..I had open septo rhinoplasty just over a month ago..I had dorsal hump removed and tip work.I had no bruising and the results were amazing.I couldn't be any happier..I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I have had a very bad experience with this doctor. I can't believe he supposedly teaches at UBC? I should have listened to my gut, when thought he acted abit strange and goofy.... He is so ignorant and basically laughs at his patients with his receptionist and doesn't take our concerns seriously. I think he is just old and has made enough money, now he just doesn't seem to care about the patients. A doctor should be willing to help people get better, not make their condition worse. I would not recommend him for any procedure, very unprofessional and weird

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

25 years only peforming rhinoplasty and still sucks at it wow

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

This doctor was horrible, I was referred to him by an ENT and he performed open nose surgery and did a horrible job. He did not even address my breathing issue and instead tried to do his own plastic surgery making my nose look so different then before. Then I asked him to fix it and he wanted me to pay for that as well. He did such a horrible job and he is soo careless. I have such a disfigured nose now and he acts likes its no big deal. I have been very emotionally upset and embarrassed of the appearance of my face ever since. If anyone has any similar experience please report him to the college of physicians because he does not perform appropriate medical practice. He should not attempt surgeries he cannot do, just for his own experiment. Please do not go to him and if you do, get a few other opinions first. It is very hard to correct the damage when it has been done

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I thank god I didn't go with Dr.Kibblewhite. I had 2 consults with him for a revision rhinoplasty. The first consult I brought a book with photos I had printed to show the type of looks I liked and he literally laughed in my face and told me it was impossible to achieve anything relatively close to any of them. He then went on to tell me that because I'm half African American I was born with a weaker structure nose than every other race with flimsy cartilage and " Excessively thick skin". I felt that was a racially insensitive comment. He showed me what he thought he could do so I came back for another consultation a month later. The second time I came back he acted as if he didn't even remember me and then created a rhinoplasty plan that was completely different from the first consult. On top of that the front desk woman with the bad teeth was sharp and rude on both occasion in person and over the phone. I broke of my surgery with him because of all this.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Douglas Kibblewhite's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor should not be in practice, he said he could fix my nose. I was very clear what I wanted done,and he just did whatever he felt like doing that day.Po..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "THE WORSTTTT!!!! I had my nose operated on about 10 years ago. I had the exact same experience that many other patients are currently writing about. Rude, arrog..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went to this Dr. for a revision nose surgery in 2014. It has been a very trying experience. Really unhappy with the result…I feel I was very clear pre-operati..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not impressed with this Doctor or the staff. They do not care for there patients"

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If i read the reviews first i would have never have gone with Dr Kibblewhite..luckily i went with personal experiences of two other people i knew who her very h..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have had a very bad experience with this doctor. I can't believe he supposedly teaches at UBC? I should have listened to my gut, when thought he acted abit s..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "25 years only peforming rhinoplasty and still sucks at it wow"

February 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor was horrible, I was referred to him by an ENT and he performed open nose surgery and did a horrible job. He did not even address my breathing issue..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "worse doctor ever. He supposed to fix the tip of my nose which the easiest to do as I asked different doctors but he ruined it and asked again money to redo it ..."

September 16, 2014