Ratings for Dr. Douglas Kibblewhite

Glad I had my surgery prior to reading some of these reviews. My experience was very positive, I'm very pleased with the result and found Dr. Kibblewhite to be professional, very competent and had a good sense of humor. Very much more than satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

surprised at all the comments. i think Dr. K is great! he helped me breathe again and if you dont have a sense i humor i would suggest a different doctor for you.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I read every comment before I saw Dr. Kibblewhite. Good thing I didn't listen to any of them. I find his bed side manner relaxing. My nose looks great and breathing again!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Horrible doctor and horrible person. He doesn't care about the patient - just his ego.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Worst decision of my life. Please consider the risks, they're far higher than he'll tell you.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Terrible staff! They forgot I even had a appointment. With disorganization like that, why would I want to spend my money there and trust them.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Unfortunately, Kibblewhite does not listen to what you want at all. If you are referred to him for rhinoplasty, you should consider exploring your other options. if you are doomed to go with him, don't let him talk you over with his B.S and just demand a graphic presentation of what he has in mind. Make him do this from 4 different viewpoints. Make him work for you... :(

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

This doctor ruined my nose and my life. I have family in California who tried to persuade me to get my nose fixed down there, where the best surgeon's in the world are. My mistake, now I'm regretting my choice every day when I look in the mirror. Such a bad surgeon and uncaring human being.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I had to have 2 procedures because he made my nose CROOKED!!! And ur was never crooked to begin with! DO NOT RECOMMEND! Should be reported to the medical board!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I had rhinoplasty with this doctor. Not only does he have the worst bedside manor, he created a huge divot on the top of my nose that was never there. He told me to not take pictures in such a way where you can see the divot. I finally paid him to fix it (why I did this I'm unsure - I was 20 at the time). He "fit" me in between surgeries one day and the result was horrific . My nose had now gone from looking like a check-mark from my side profile to grossly larger on one side. It looked extremely crooked because of this. He told me too bad and insinuated he didn't want to see me again. I had to get another surgery at the age of 24 because my confidence levels were so shot. I went to an amazing surgeon (Dr. Younger - highly recommended) who fixed me up perfectly. I wish I had just gone to Dr. Younger in the first place, it would have saved me a ton of pain and money from having three Rhinoplasty procedures.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017