Ratings for Dr. Douglas Kibblewhite

The negative reviews posted below are very accurate. Wish I’d read them before. Arrogant, condescending reply to every question. Like pulling teeth getting a meaningful answer. Wasted seven months of my time. Looking elsewhere now for surgery options.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Stay away from this doctor, he will ruin your nose. Worst experience I've went through, not to mention the pain as well. Do yourself a favor and go to the U.S. to get your nose fixed properly.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I had a septo/rhinoplasty in the fall of 2017 with Dr Kibblewhite. He was very clear with me that the outcomes weren't guaranteed, which seemed completely reasonable to me. He said most patients can breathe better after septoplasty, but some don't. He said most patients are happy with their rhinoplasty outcome, some aren't. I could breathe 1000x better after my surgery. It was actually shocking. I really like the new shape of my nose, it's not perfect, but it certainly is better than it was before. If I was picky, I could find things that bother me about the aesthetics of my new nose, but a person needs to understand there are case by case circumstances that affect the outcome. I had a cold after my surgery which caused me to blow and rub my nose more than I should've. Dr. Kibblewhie has a good sense of humor and was able to make me feel at ease throughout the whole process.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Worst nose job ever. Now I don't know where and to fix it!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I had 2 surgeries by this dr..run away the other direction..horrible. Had to fix it and forked up 10.000 to fix the damaged he caused... Honestly can’t believe he even have a dr.licence .

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Did a septorhinoplasty for me 6 years ago. I am VERY happy with the results. Turned out exactly how I wanted and have never had a problem since. Self-esteem much improved; it looks GORGEOUS. Professional, and gentle doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Terrible outcome on my Rhinoplasty revision considering he was recommended by another cosmetic surgeon. My nose is now a complete mess, and he basically rushed me out of his tacky office refusing to help me or refund any money. No morals whatsoever. Hard to believe this guy even went to med school-Shocking!!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

My son needed a nose job because of a cleft lip and palate birth defect. We were referred to this doctor by BC Children's Hospital....and they always recommend excellent doctors. We were not disappointed. On the contrary, this man has a fun twinkle in his eye, made my son like him immediately and impressed me with his knowledge and willingness to take time to answer questions.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Kibblewhite by a very nice ENT from St. Paul's, who unfortunately does not do surgeries. Dr. Kibblewhite came across as very sarcastic, rude and condescending. I don't know whether this doctor resents his own job and thus his patients, but unlike with many medical practitioners, I did not sense any enthusiasm or passion - just a lot of bitterness and patronizing in his attitude. Any question that I had he answered with calm, smiling disdain. I don't even know how to describe it - I wish I had recorded it somehow. I honestly do not know what he is like as a surgeon, but his personality is such a huge turn off that I highly doubt I will ever go to him again.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

This man is by far the worst doctor I have ever been too, i would recommend talking to a homeless on on the street before seeing him. Unresponsive, uncaring and just a general disinterest in his line of work. Does not care about his patients and its extremely unsettling, will make you want to give up all hope. There are many good doctors in Vancouver so would recommend doing a thorough search before making a decision to see this man.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017