Ratings for Dr. Scott Stratton

I ALWAYS have to wait at least 20 minutes or more past my appointment time. Last time I showed up late (10 minutes) I got tons of attitude from the front desk. Then they told me Stratton-Smith was all booked up and I could see another doc. I said OK. After about 15 minutes they took me back and LEFT me in an exam room for about 30 minutes. Because Stratton-Smith is loud and the walls are thin I KNOW he did not see a patient the whole time I was there. Finally I went out and found him (just sitting in his office). He tracked down who was supposed to see me and she came right in. She was very nice. I'm thinking of leaving that office. (No major health issues so my time there is pretty limited anyway).

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

He is the best MD there is, with the best staff. I saw him from 15 to 27. I had many health issues that he helped me deal with. I had to stop seeing him because I moved. If you can get in I highly recommend this MD.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

My Husband and I are very happy going to this office. We love the staff, the doctors and the PA. They are always punctual. The staff does not push you out the door. The Doctors, nurses, and PA take as much time as you need with them. They never rush out after seeing you.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. Scott Stratton's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• BCBS Texas