Ratings for Dr. Beth R. Furman

I was sent to this doctor under AHCCCS health insurance to have silica cement dusk in my respiratory system treated. I have been sick with the condition since December 17, 2013 and it continues to worsen. The Arizona Industrial Commission has failed to grant my treatment under workers compensation insurance despite evidence my former employer deleted my medical records and altered my x-rays. Knowing all of this, Ms. Martha Rodriguez, RN, CCM arranged for an appointment with Dr. Beth R. Furman D.O. After Dr. Furman heard my complete medical history diagnosed my condition as 'Seasonal Allergies' and directed me to return in 6 to 8 weeks. The allergy medication she prescribed would do nothing to treat the material in my sinus less alone my bronchial tubes. Dr. Furman never addressed my muscle/nerve damage that resulted from side affects of taking Levofloxacin early last year.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015