Ratings for Dr. Sandy D. Turner

Very rude. No bedside manner. I was sent from the hospital for a follow up & she told me I was wasting my time. She refused to give me anything for pain. I couldn't take what the hospital prescribed me. I brought in the scripts I hadn't even filled to see if she could give me something else. She told me to go to a pain clinic. I hadn't even seen her in 2 years & she treated me like a junkie. She seemed annoyed like I was wasting her time. God forbid if I had a real problem or needed any tests. She would have probably picked me up & thrown me out the door. I have severe endometriosis and I'm sure she could care less. I'm also a STNA so I understand beside manner & trouble patients. If you have no compassion you're in the wrong business.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dropped as patient when my husband and I switched insurance. Couldn't find another dr and she refused to see us to at least give us refills for our meds till we found a dr. Didn't relay important info about my husbands testing he had done. He went months without knowing he had COPD.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

A concerned and caring physician, that listens to you

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

rude

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Dr. Sandy D. Turner's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2000)