Ratings for Dr. Michael Gray

Dr.gray is my family dr and he has always treated me with respect. Answered any questions. Helped when needed. His nurse is absolutely amazing

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I was admitted on Feb 24th for a heart attack and I found Dr. Gray and his staff to be very proffessional and very caring not only with me but with my family.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

May have knowledge, but it was difficult to see past his arrogance and condescension.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Grey is very courteous, helpful, and concise. I have been seeing him for 16 years and have never had any problems with his practice. I would recommend Dr. Grey to anyone seeking a professional physician.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Had to fly home from Phoenix in Jan. to look after lip cancer.I can not say enough praises for the way Dr.Gray had me into a surgeon and plastic surgeon in Winnipeg,and all done within 30 days.I cannot think of any way that he could be better.THANKYOU SO MUCH- TOM

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

I like him. Easy to talk to. Caring. Just wish he were easier to see!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

very punctual and willing to refer to specialists when needed

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

He is not overly helpful and continues to suggest the same thing without looking into more details.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

The doctor of choice of approximately 10 members of my family. Cares for my elderly parents, my in-laws, my husband and myself, and three sisters, and other assorted family members. Very caring, professional and will always refer to specialists. Excellent with our elderly demanding parents....best family doctor we have had in many years. Previous were Robin Carter, and Lou Antonissen. A fountain of knowledge and he really doesn't mind if you have issues with our surgeon Dr. Ross (who is the only surgeon in Portage la Prairie)---- he will helpfully refer you elsewhere. Hope he stays here a very long time. We have never had any problmes getting appointments. It can take time, but he does take appointments at the walk-in clinic for his patients which is just great.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Very "good" doctor who listens to your concerns and takes the time to ask the questions to make a diagnosis of my problems,he is busy but is worth any wait time.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007