Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Silverberg

Years of pain along with a progressing large bunion, and after getting two other consults, I finally found Dr. Silverberg on line. He is warm, knowledgeable, comforting and explained everything . I put off the surgery and unfortunately my bunion got worse. I wish I found him earlier. My foot looks and feels fantastic! He is everything you read about in his reviews! Informative during consult, gives clear instructions pre and post surgery, follows the patient closely after surgery , I'm very pleased with the results. Outstanding experience!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I found Dr. Silverberg on line and I went to see him because the great reviews he had and, I have to tell you, he is a magician. After years of looking for a podiatrist to correct my bunion , which had a bad surgery few years ago and hammer toes, I feel lucky I had found him. He did a great job on my right foot, the results are so good that I will be doing the left foot after 6 months of the first surgery. He has great bed side manners and he was very clear about I had to expect after the surgery, pain level and length of time it would take to be able to feel comfortable with my foot. I did follow his instruction to the T, resting time, what to do and not to do. I am very happy with the results and I will be doing my other foot on April 1st. I recommend him 110%

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I visited Dr Silverberg last June. He was warm and approachable. while he recommended surgery, he also recommended that I could wait for technology to catch up. And he suggested how I could alleviate my ankle pain without surgery. My only disappointment was that he could not do my surgery himself

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

My foot feels worse after the procedure. I went two other doctors after and they were both horrified at what Dr. Silverberg did. Do yourself a favor and get a second opinion! I regret going to him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I met Dr. Silverberg last April when I was exploring options for my huge and painful right bunion. From my very first consult with Dr. Silverberg, I felt confident that I was receiving the best medical advice for my problem in a compassionate way without the pressure of making a quick decision about surgery. He advised me against any treatment before my planned upcoming summer vacation while his recommendation to postpone surgery for September proved to be the best course of action. He educated and gave me all the facts regarding surgery as well as the long recovery time. I appreciated that he lowered my expectations on how soon I could go back to a normal lifestyle including wearing again my killer heels. My surgery was a success. I had a wonderful and exemplary experience at the surgical center from the office staff, the care and attention I received before and after surgery and last but not least from Dr Silverberg himself who treated me with the at most professionalism as well as warmth, compassion and friendliness and for one more time I felt confident that I was in very good hands! Since then, I’ve had multiple follow-up visits post-surgery, and every time I visit his office the impression remains the same: his staff is extremely efficient, friendly and helpful, appointments are consistently on time and Dr. Silverberg always welcomes me with a warm smile and a great sense of humor. I feel very fortunate that Dr. Silverberg treated my bunion and less than a year later I can walk pain free wearing any shoe I please. I would highly recommend Dr. Silverberg to anyone experiencing foot problems.Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Silverberg and wishing you many more successes!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I met Dr. Silverberg for a bunion surgery consult. He took an extraordinary amount of time with me, educating me about my condition, treatment options, recovery time and therapy needed. He was honest and straightforward, caring but not sugarcoating the situation. In the end I decided to postpone surgery for a year but when I am ready, I will definitely have Dr. Silverberg do the operation and after care.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Silverberg was very concerned about my foot issue. He could not help me, but recommended me to other top doctors, who were more qualified. He has since kept in touch with me to check on my foot issue. One of the first doctors I have gone to take such concern on an issue he couldn't really help with. Definitely my podiatrist forever!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I researched many doctors before going to Dr. Silverberg. I had put off bunion surgery for many years because I had heard it was so painful. It was not until after I met with Dr. Silverberg that I felt educated enough to make a decision about my surgery. Everything was as he explained, no surprises, and little to no pain. I felt like I was in great hands and never felt rushed or afraid to ask a question. He is very knowledgeable and experienced, which is what you want when someone is cutting open your foot! His staff is awesome too. Best decision I ever made. Can't wait to try out my new foot running in a few months.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Silverberg deserves a higher rating than 5 stars. His staff is an absolute gem from start to finish. When I was looking for a Podiatrist in NYC everyone said that Dr. Silverberg was the best. So I made an appointment and thought I would see an arrogant man that would rush me to surgery, I was wrong. I have never met a man so knowledgeable, dedicated and humble about his work. Dr. Silverberg is first person in the office and that last person to leave the office. He guided me through the entire process step by step and made my procedure flawless. After surgery he continued to give me total attention as if I was his only patient. If you are looking for a Podiatrist your search is over. It is Dr. Silverberg and then everyone else.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Silverberg is remarkable! He is an exception in many ways, but especially as a thoughtful, caring and knowledgeable professional. My husband first had surgery by Dr. S. 2 years ago with such a great outcome and so I traveled from GA just to see him and have him perform my surgery. He answered all my questions when in the office and did not make me feel rushed. He encouraged me to communicate via email and text when I went home to GA after a short post operative period so he could keep an eye on my progress. While there are many great comments to offer about Dr. S., I also want to give kudos to his office staff who are equally professional, helpful and kind. Without their help it would have been more difficult to manage this surgery etc. long distance. It has been 3 months since my surgery and I will be planning a future procedure on my foot. Everyone wants to have comfort with their feet so I encourage you to see Dr. Silverberg before you make a final decision about foot surgery!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Lawrence Silverberg's Credentials

• Temple University (Grad. 1997)