Dr. Lawrence Silverberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Silverberg

This Dr, who I don't know qualifies as a dr., as podiatrists are not md's, nor DO's, so other than fitting someone with a insert based on the mold of their feet, do not provide a service at all. An orthopedic surgeon, can accomplish 100x more, with a greater level of expertise, precision, and knowledge. This DPM was the terrible, the worst experience I have ever had. He must have gotten his degree from a cracker jack box. There was no level of understanding of my problem nor the skill level to diagnosis a proper problem, let alone a prognosis. He had no clue of what I was talking about, nor the intelligence to ask the pertinent and accurate questions to see, what my problem was and why I was in pain. I will make sure to post reviews on every site possible warning people, of this man's inept qualifications, just horrible and terrible. On the level of reporting to the malpractice bureau or another governing board. WARNING - STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

DO NOT let this man ,Podiatrist Silverberg to touch your feet. Awful experience!!! Stay away, will destroy your bones!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

THE BEST!!!!!! Dr. Silverberg should rename himself the Bunion Destroyer. He's a magician. And the staff RULES - so friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Years of pain along with a progressing large bunion, and after getting two other consults, I finally found Dr. Silverberg on line. He is warm, knowledgeable, comforting and explained everything . I put off the surgery and unfortunately my bunion got worse. I wish I found him earlier. My foot looks and feels fantastic! He is everything you read about in his reviews! Informative during consult, gives clear instructions pre and post surgery, follows the patient closely after surgery , I'm very pleased with the results. Outstanding experience!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I found Dr. Silverberg on line and I went to see him because the great reviews he had and, I have to tell you, he is a magician. After years of looking for a podiatrist to correct my bunion , which had a bad surgery few years ago and hammer toes, I feel lucky I had found him. He did a great job on my right foot, the results are so good that I will be doing the left foot after 6 months of the first surgery. He has great bed side manners and he was very clear about I had to expect after the surgery, pain level and length of time it would take to be able to feel comfortable with my foot. I did follow his instruction to the T, resting time, what to do and not to do. I am very happy with the results and I will be doing my other foot on April 1st. I recommend him 110%

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I visited Dr Silverberg last June. He was warm and approachable. while he recommended surgery, he also recommended that I could wait for technology to catch up. And he suggested how I could alleviate my ankle pain without surgery. My only disappointment was that he could not do my surgery himself

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

My foot feels worse after the procedure. I went two other doctors after and they were both horrified at what Dr. Silverberg did. Do yourself a favor and get a second opinion! I regret going to him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I met Dr. Silverberg last April when I was exploring options for my huge and painful right bunion. From my very first consult with Dr. Silverberg, I felt confident that I was receiving the best medical advice for my problem in a compassionate way without the pressure of making a quick decision about surgery. He advised me against any treatment before my planned upcoming summer vacation while his recommendation to postpone surgery for September proved to be the best course of action. He educated and gave me all the facts regarding surgery as well as the long recovery time. I appreciated that he lowered my expectations on how soon I could go back to a normal lifestyle including wearing again my killer heels. My surgery was a success. I had a wonderful and exemplary experience at the surgical center from the office staff, the care and attention I received before and after surgery and last but not least from Dr Silverberg himself who treated me with the at most professionalism as well as warmth, compassion and friendliness and for one more time I felt confident that I was in very good hands! Since then, I’ve had multiple follow-up visits post-surgery, and every time I visit his office the impression remains the same: his staff is extremely efficient, friendly and helpful, appointments are consistently on time and Dr. Silverberg always welcomes me with a warm smile and a great sense of humor. I feel very fortunate that Dr. Silverberg treated my bunion and less than a year later I can walk pain free wearing any shoe I please. I would highly recommend Dr. Silverberg to anyone experiencing foot problems.Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Silverberg and wishing you many more successes!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I met Dr. Silverberg for a bunion surgery consult. He took an extraordinary amount of time with me, educating me about my condition, treatment options, recovery time and therapy needed. He was honest and straightforward, caring but not sugarcoating the situation. In the end I decided to postpone surgery for a year but when I am ready, I will definitely have Dr. Silverberg do the operation and after care.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Silverberg was very concerned about my foot issue. He could not help me, but recommended me to other top doctors, who were more qualified. He has since kept in touch with me to check on my foot issue. One of the first doctors I have gone to take such concern on an issue he couldn't really help with. Definitely my podiatrist forever!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Lawrence Silverberg's Credentials

• Temple University (Grad. 1997)