You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Silverberg

Years of pain along with a progressing large bunion, and after getting two other consults, I finally found Dr. Silverberg on line. He is warm, knowledgeable, comforting and explained everything . I put off the surgery and unfortunately my bunion got worse. I wish I found him earlier. My foot looks and feels fantastic! He is everything you read about in his reviews! Informative during consult, gives clear instructions pre and post surgery, follows the patient closely after surgery , I'm very pleased with the results. Outstanding experience!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I found Dr. Silverberg on line and I went to see him because the great reviews he had and, I have to tell you, he is a magician. After years of looking for a podiatrist to correct my bunion , which had a bad surgery few years ago and hammer toes, I feel lucky I had found him. He did a great job on my right foot, the results are so good that I will be doing the left foot after 6 months of the first surgery. He has great bed side manners and he was very clear about I had to expect after the surgery, pain level and length of time it would take to be able to feel comfortable with my foot. I did follow his instruction to the T, resting time, what to do and not to do. I am very happy with the results and I will be doing my other foot on April 1st. I recommend him 110%

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I visited Dr Silverberg last June. He was warm and approachable. while he recommended surgery, he also recommended that I could wait for technology to catch up. And he suggested how I could alleviate my ankle pain without surgery. My only disappointment was that he could not do my surgery himself

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

My foot feels worse after the procedure. I went two other doctors after and they were both horrified at what Dr. Silverberg did. Do yourself a favor and get a second opinion! I regret going to him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I met Dr. Silverberg last April when I was exploring options for my huge and painful right bunion. From my very first consult with Dr. Silverberg, I felt confident that I was receiving the best medical advice for my problem in a compassionate way without the pressure of making a quick decision about surgery. He advised me against any treatment before my planned upcoming summer vacation while his recommendation to postpone surgery for September proved to be the best course of action. He educated and gave me all the facts regarding surgery as well as the long recovery time. I appreciated that he lowered my expectations on how soon I could go back to a normal lifestyle including wearing again my killer heels. My surgery was a success. I had a wonderful and exemplary experience at the surgical center from the office staff, the care and attention I received before and after surgery and last but not least from Dr Silverberg himself who treated me with the at most professionalism as well as warmth, compassion and friendliness and for one more time I felt confident that I was in very good hands! Since then, I’ve had multiple follow-up visits post-surgery, and every time I visit his office the impression remains the same: his staff is extremely efficient, friendly and helpful, appointments are consistently on time and Dr. Silverberg always welcomes me with a warm smile and a great sense of humor. I feel very fortunate that Dr. Silverberg treated my bunion and less than a year later I can walk pain free wearing any shoe I please. I would highly recommend Dr. Silverberg to anyone experiencing foot problems.Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Silverberg and wishing you many more successes!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I met Dr. Silverberg for a bunion surgery consult. He took an extraordinary amount of time with me, educating me about my condition, treatment options, recovery time and therapy needed. He was honest and straightforward, caring but not sugarcoating the situation. In the end I decided to postpone surgery for a year but when I am ready, I will definitely have Dr. Silverberg do the operation and after care.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Silverberg was very concerned about my foot issue. He could not help me, but recommended me to other top doctors, who were more qualified. He has since kept in touch with me to check on my foot issue. One of the first doctors I have gone to take such concern on an issue he couldn't really help with. Definitely my podiatrist forever!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I researched many doctors before going to Dr. Silverberg. I had put off bunion surgery for many years because I had heard it was so painful. It was not until after I met with Dr. Silverberg that I felt educated enough to make a decision about my surgery. Everything was as he explained, no surprises, and little to no pain. I felt like I was in great hands and never felt rushed or afraid to ask a question. He is very knowledgeable and experienced, which is what you want when someone is cutting open your foot! His staff is awesome too. Best decision I ever made. Can't wait to try out my new foot running in a few months.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Silverberg deserves a higher rating than 5 stars. His staff is an absolute gem from start to finish. When I was looking for a Podiatrist in NYC everyone said that Dr. Silverberg was the best. So I made an appointment and thought I would see an arrogant man that would rush me to surgery, I was wrong. I have never met a man so knowledgeable, dedicated and humble about his work. Dr. Silverberg is first person in the office and that last person to leave the office. He guided me through the entire process step by step and made my procedure flawless. After surgery he continued to give me total attention as if I was his only patient. If you are looking for a Podiatrist your search is over. It is Dr. Silverberg and then everyone else.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Silverberg is remarkable! He is an exception in many ways, but especially as a thoughtful, caring and knowledgeable professional. My husband first had surgery by Dr. S. 2 years ago with such a great outcome and so I traveled from GA just to see him and have him perform my surgery. He answered all my questions when in the office and did not make me feel rushed. He encouraged me to communicate via email and text when I went home to GA after a short post operative period so he could keep an eye on my progress. While there are many great comments to offer about Dr. S., I also want to give kudos to his office staff who are equally professional, helpful and kind. Without their help it would have been more difficult to manage this surgery etc. long distance. It has been 3 months since my surgery and I will be planning a future procedure on my foot. Everyone wants to have comfort with their feet so I encourage you to see Dr. Silverberg before you make a final decision about foot surgery!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Lawrence Silverberg's Credentials

• Temple University (Grad. 1997)

GHI
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Years of pain along with a progressing large bunion, and after getting two other consults, I finally found Dr. Silverberg on line. He is warm, knowledgeable,..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Silverberg on line and I went to see him because the great reviews he had and, I have to tell you, he is a magician. After years of looking for a p..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I visited Dr Silverberg last June. He was warm and approachable. while he recommended surgery, he also recommended that I could wait for technology to catch up...."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My foot feels worse after the procedure. I went two other doctors after and they were both horrified at what Dr. Silverberg did. Do yourself a favor and get a s..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Silverberg last April when I was exploring options for my huge and painful right bunion. From my very first consult with Dr. Silverberg, I felt confi..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Silverberg for a bunion surgery consult. He took an extraordinary amount of time with me, educating me about my condition, treatment options, recover..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverberg was very concerned about my foot issue. He could not help me, but recommended me to other top doctors, who were more qualified. He has since kept..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I researched many doctors before going to Dr. Silverberg. I had put off bunion surgery for many years because I had heard it was so painful. It was not until ..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverberg deserves a higher rating than 5 stars. His staff is an absolute gem from start to finish. When I was looking for a Podiatrist in NYC everyone sai..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverberg is remarkable! He is an exception in many ways, but especially as a thoughtful, caring and knowledgeable professional. My husband first had surg..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very kind, caring and helpful. After going to another doctor and not seeing any results, I went to Dr. Silverberg and he solved my issue. Always on time and v..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverberg is a very caring, knowledgeable and patient doctors I have ever met. There should be more doctors like him around. I live in the DC area and we..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. S for about 7 or so years now and he is the BEST. Not only is he extremely thorough and patient with my questions but he always finds a s..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very thorough thoughtful compassionate and caring docotor"

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been with Dr. S for over 10 years. Would not trust anyone else."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very pleasant, great knowledge, did not push me to get an operation for my bunion but took the time to explain to me my options for both short-term and long-ter..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverberg is the kind, considerate and a talented Dr. In today's medical world, it is so hard to find a doctor who is compassionate and takes the time to e..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Honest and trustful. Kind and responsible for his patients."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Honest, explains everything well, a doc with wonderful bedside manner, respectful of pts needs, listens."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor!! He is absolutely terrific, and I recommend him to anyone!"

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverberg is welcoming and personable! He is knowledgeable and an expert surgeon. I had the Radiofrequency Ablation procedure done on my foot and although ..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The man knows his stuff! Excellent all around....."

January 30, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "10001" to "10017". Address has been updated from "130 E 35TH ST" to "20 E 46th St". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Rm 200".

January 30, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "212-871-0800".

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely thoughtful and knowledgeable. Terrific doc."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "extremely satisfied. was my first visit. didnt push surgery (that was the best part!). i would definitely recommend dr silverberg"

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very personalised patient care. Staff are the friendliest in NY. The clinic is highly recommended"

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor and knowledgeable Surgion! After the surgery pain is minimal and I didn't even use pain medicine that much. my foot was not even swollen that muc..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so scared to do this surgery because I was told by many people it would be very pain ful so it took me 6months to make the appt . Lesson learned my experi..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverberg was great! He was professional, extremely knowledge, had a great bedside manner, took the time to explain my problem (in layman's terms) and ans..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my first bunion surgery with Dr. Silverberg and what can I say, he is the BEST of BEST! My self, as a Veterinarian, and I have seen and participated..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverberg is one of the most professional, patient and caring doctors I've known. He addressed all of my concerns and fully explained everything to me pr..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent practice with outstanding care and dedication for costumer service. Dr. Silverberg was beyond helpful with his assessment, diagnose, and proposed cour..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a painful bunion on my right foot for years. Dr. Silverberg successfully performed my surgery just a year ago. Everything went so well, I did not need ..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverberg performed my bunion surgery last year. It has taken me a while to write this review, but it is definitely long overdue. I am in the healthcare fi..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Silverberg called me back on Sunday as I had broken my foot and needed immediate care. He saw me the next morning at 0930 diagnosed my broken toe and had me ..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor. Very professional. I am very satisfied."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Silverberg is an excellent doctor. I recently saw him for minor issues but would absolutely trust him for anything. He is extremely professional and takes a ..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverberg is the best foot doctor I have ever had. He has been my foot doctor for 10 yrs now."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fast and easy. Nice knowledgable doctor. I'd definitely go back."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having found Dr. Silverberg online from reading reviews, which is something I have never done, I can say the reviews are accurate. Dr. Silverberg is terrific; c..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverberg is a wonderful doctor. He is very patient, caring and makes you feel very comfortable. Most importantly, he listens to you and then gives his pro..."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverberg is a very nice doctor. He is very nice and made me feel very comfortable. He is honest and caring. Instead of pressuring me into surgery, he t..."

September 8, 2014