Ratings for Dr. Thadee Muboyayi

An amazing dentist! He's very gentle and patient. He goes above and beyond for his patients sometimes coming in on his days off for emergencies. Just amazing.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

For those who fear the dentist chair, Dr. Thadee is gentle and calming. He has been my family dentist for several years and we are very happy with the service we get from his office!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

He is an amazing dentist. Even my wife who hates dentists loves him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr Thadee is a great dentist. He's been my DDS since 2004. He does great cosmetic work.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Very nice staff. I feel very welcomed and comfortable especially with the hygienist in which I feel they take their time in helping me with what's best for me.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

I was my second visit to his clinic and I found him very kowledgeable and interesting guy.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr.Thadee has been my family doctor for quit a while now and I can sure say he makes every visit a pleasure. Especially with the new clinic and all, everything is at the patients best interest!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

I have been with Dr. Thadee since his office first opened. He always has a smile on his face and shows genuine interest in how I am doing. As someone who feels uneasy in a dentists chair, his calm demeanor and gentle hands always reasure me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

Thadee has been our family dentist for 10 years. Accomodating with appointments. Professional staff. On time, except in few cases when emergencies occured. Himself is friendly, patient, both with parents and kids. On more complicated issues, knows when to send to specialist to be sure. Recommend.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Thadée has been my dentist for 10 years now, he's the best I ever had. Always smiling. He's excellent, I recommend him strongly, especially if you fear dentists. He is very gentle and great with children. Very knowledgeable and accomodating.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007