Ratings for Dr. Chris Bruni

Best doctor I have ever had. Good advice and seems to really care. Glad we have doctors like him in the sault :)

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr buni doesn't lesson l am i pain all the time and every month i run out of pain meds he thinks 2 percs a day with my other meds would control the pain and it doesn't i tell him and he doesn't hear me i have no muscle where a six pack is suppose to be and a 2 foot hernia i have to wear a brace to hold in he doesn't hear me at all something has to be done Doctors have to learn to lesson to there patients

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

This doctor is replacing Dr. Brooks, and beforehand Dr. Brooks told me and I still have the voice message " all your medication will be handled by the replacing physician, I have wrote lengthy notes for you." Dr. Bruni has not only refused to send a referral that was supposed to be sent months ago by my previous physician, but also won't renew my anti-depressants I've been taking for 4 years because he does not know me. It's been in my records for 4 years! Obviously Dr. Bruni only cares for the pay in his wallet and not his job. Not helping patients put under your care should be malpractice.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

YES DR.BRUNI IS A DOCTOR NOW AT A METHADONE CLINIC HERE IN SAULT STE.MARIE AND IS VERY HARD TO TALK TO~WHEN I ASKED HIM THAT I WANTED TO O DOWN ON TWO MG. TO TAPER OFF HE SAID NO~THAT CLINIC REALLY NEEDS TO BE LOOKED AT BY THE GOVERMENT BECAUSE I'M ABOUT READY TO SUE THEM AS USEING ME AS A GINNIE PIG~~

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr Bruni has a lack of compassion. He is very rude and has the WORST bedside manner of any doctor l have ever seen

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

He has been my doctor for many years and both my daughters see him as well. He is amazing! Very thorough and easy to talk to. We love Dr. Bruni!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Both my mother and I had Dr. Bruni while we lived in the Sault. We BOTH found him RUDE without emotion most of the time and dreaded going to see him. He is very closed minded and it's a shame he is in a profession that is based on helping others. Drop him as a doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I have been Dr. Brunis Patient for 2 years,and he is awesome he always listens to what I have to say and will refer me if Nessary to another Dr for more help. He has always been there for me and I am so gratefull to have him. God Bless you Dr Bruni.Came across this site by accident but am glad I did.Sometimes people think Dr.s are God they can only do so much and you have to listen to them if you want results.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Bruni very caring, as well as knowledgeable. He concerns himself with not only our physical health but our overall emotional state as well. God Bless him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

I was a patient for many years and he provided the basics,however many times I had to push for my care or referrals. He is not open to any alternatives, ie. naturopaths, herbals, vitamins, etc. He seems to forget that a person is made up of many parts and there is more than just the physical part, that we have feelings/emotions, that are as important. He does not take criticism very well, and does not know how to say, "I'm sorry". When I addressed all of my concerns, his response was to remove me from his patient list.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010