Ratings for Dr. Anthony Discuillo

I agree with the previous posts re: the rudeness of staff. They seem to be put out to even answer the phone. In addition, the process of finding out test results has not gone smoothly...on more than 3 occasions I have had to follow up because I did not receive results either by phone or via the mail as I had been advised. If Dr. D was not such a skilled and competent dr., I would not put up with this.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

The office staff make the experience difficult and challenging. They have been especially rude on the phone and often get the messages wrong.They made me feel like they could care less if I am calling for biopsy results or if you I am sick. If it was not for the kindness and skill of Dr. Discuillo I would not tolerate it.I think the whole office support group should attend a training in customer service. They have never heard of it.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

He is THE best. You would be lucky to be his patient.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

It is worth waiting to see one of the most knowledgable, competent and compassionate people in this field. Only problem I see with Dr. DiSciullo is that there is only one of him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Disciullo himself is an excellent doctor, very skilled surgeon, cheerful personality. However, cannot give him full 5 on helpfulness because his front desk staff at Boston Urogynecology is unhelpful and rude. After my surgery with him, for instance, I called to make a post-operative appointment with him for post-surgical treatment options (as instructed by him), but his staff acted as though I could only see the nurse practitioner! I insisted and got my way. But it is very wrong--not to mention against the patient's rights--for staff to try to block parents from seeing their own surgeon after their surgery!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

He got me in for adhesionlysis within 5 days of onset of pain. He is very easy to talk to

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007