You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brian Fitzsimmons

Submitted February 2, 2016

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I was in Vancouver General Hospital recently with sudden onset severe pelvic pain. Dr Fitzsimmons came to tell me that the is nothing wrong and there is nothing he will do for me. He did not ask a history from me and did not touch me, no physical exam. He said your blood tests and ultrasound shows nothing. I was in severe pain and sought help elsewhere. They did an operation and found blood in may abdomen and my ovary was not getting enough blood supply. This would have killed me. People say he is so nice, I can't help but think he pretends to care when it suits him. My gynecologist couldn't believe something so basic was missed if he only took the time to evaluate me according to they teach doctors in medical school.

Submitted January 12, 2016

Had a wonderful experience under his care during a very trying time. He was very thoughtful and supportive. Answered all of my neurotic questions with warm and compassion. His team was also very considerate and expeditious.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Excellent staff and knowledgeable team. Friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I have never seen a doctor that is this caring and considerate. I asked a lot of questions and he answered every single one with superb knowledge and understanding. He took his time explaining things to me and listened to my concerns. A truly great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I worked in the medical field and I have never experienced such a caring, knowledgable professional as Dr. Brian Fitzsimmon's. From the first appointment I felt very at ease and informed with everything I needed to consider. I ended up doing a Laparoscopic Hysterectomy seven weeks ago, and I never felt one bit of discomfort. From my experience he is hands down the best Gynecologist in Vancouver. I would highly refer anyone I know to go see him. As we all know it can be an uncomfortable examination, but Dr. Fitzsimmons has a way of making you feel totally relaxed. Go see him and see for yourself.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Brian Fitzsimmons's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Could he be more condescending than he already is? Probably. His opinion of himself is far too high."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was compassionate caring and very thorough I cannot recommend a physician more highly"

January 12, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was in Vancouver General Hospital recently with sudden onset severe pelvic pain. Dr Fitzsimmons came to tell me that the is nothing wrong and there is nothing..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a wonderful experience under his care during a very trying time. He was very thoughtful and supportive. Answered all of my neurotic questions with warm an..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Caring, knowledgeable with a great sense of humour. Puts me at ease throughout my visits with him. Highly recommended!!!"

September 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent staff and knowledgeable team. Friendly and caring."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never seen a doctor that is this caring and considerate. I asked a lot of questions and he answered every single one with superb knowledge and understand..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor I have just seen. Awesome, very knowledgeable, puts me at ease. I don't understand the previous poor ratings at all. "

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I worked in the medical field and I have never experienced such a caring, knowledgable professional as Dr. Brian Fitzsimmon's. From the first appointment I fe..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent and caring. Cannot recommend him or his staff more. Dr Selke his partner is also a top rated gynecologist. Evelyn their MOA is amazing. "

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "no questions. the best in vancouver. excellent surgeon, caring and very thorough. "

March 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's extremely knowledgable, caring, and professional. His bedside manner is superb, which is a breath of fresh air for a surgeon. He spends time to go over eve..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was my first time seeing Dr. Fitzsimmons and I was pleasantly surprised at his level of professionalism and expertise. I would highly recommend him to anyo..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Overall excellent. Thorough and caring. On time in the office. Good sense of humour. Knowledgeable and skilled."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I LOVED Dr. Fitzsimmons he was extremely helpful, gentle, kind, quick and efficient. He is extremely informative and supportive. I would recommend him to any ..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "excellent all round. friendly, efficient, knowledgeable and gentle"

November 14, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I found him unprofessional, nothing more to it than that. Other staff was great but he was arrogant and after reading these comments he doesn't have a right to ..."

October 30, 2014