Ratings for Dr. Frazier Landreneau

Dr. Landreneau has magical hands and I don't think he will ever have equal.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

My favorite Doctor! He performed brain surgery on me and prayed with my family before he started. He is kind, compassionate and a very talented surgeon. When my Internist first referred me to Dr. Landreneau he said, "You may have to wait to get a first appointment with him. Do it. Don't see anyone else, wait for him. He is the best." I completely agree! I am so glad he sent me to Dr. Landreneau, I probably wouldn't be here typing this right now, if not for the talented Dr. Landreneau. He recognized a serious problem that other doctors had missed. It meant the difference between life and death for me. I trust him TOTALLY. I can't say enough about Dr. Landreneau. He is what a "GOOD" doctor should be. He is one-of-a-kind. If you have a problem that needs the attention of a Neurosurgeon, you can not find a better one than Dr. Fraser Landreneau.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

My fiance has just had a spinal fusion after 2 herniated disks. This doctor has been great. He helped us decide the best route to take, great bedside manner, and even said a prayer pre-op. I would highly recommend him. He's even a fun guy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

This surgeon is skilled, patient, knowledgeable and very kind to his patients.Good bedside manner. Explains procedures thoroughly. Very recent surgery so don't know outcome yet but so for, looks successful.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Dr. Frazier Landreneau's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company