Ratings for Dr. Marlene Wolf

Needed to have forms filled out Blythe Dr. and was told she is not licensed in the State of Florida to fill out a disability form. Well if she isn't licensed in the State of Florida how do we use her as a primary care physician? BRENDA and zshamika

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

My husband and I have used Dr. Wolf for more than 15 years. She is a brilliant and caring professional and one of the best in her field of expertise.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I had my first Apt. today with Dr.Wolf. I have an implanted defibrillator, PTSD and sever panic attacks. This was the main reason for my APT. I unfortunatly had a panic attac while in the exam room with the nurse , and excused my self explaining what was happening. After a couple of minutes, I was able to rela with deep breathing and returned. The nurse and DR Wolfs PSA said it was fine to reschedule.As I was leaving Dr wolf came out and asked if I wanted an ambulance and I said no as my heart rate was back to normal and I was fine. I was told to just call and reschedule when I got home. I checked my BP and pulse , everything was back to norman 126/82 and 61 BPM. I called to reschedule , and was told DR Wolf said not to reschedule you. Your too sick for her to see you again! This is a DR? She is supposed to be my primary care and wont assist me. Now I will have to wait over a month to find a ned DR and then who knows how long for an apt. She should be ashamed of herself!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Wolf is outstanding. She is caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, and works to make sure you have an approach to good healthcare. Her staff is always helpful and responsive as well. The office is very busy and sometimes you have to wait a long while once you are in an examining room - however, it's worth the wait since the care is far above and beyond what you'll find in most doctors offices today.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

doctor had no eye contact, very little conversation or compassion. refusal to discuss patient concerns, dogmatic in approach, very unpleasant person and unpleasant experience. not a very competant physical exam, better exams have been done by rns.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

She is wonderful and thorough, she is always available by relayhealth.com, love her staff, very uptodate on communication technology.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Just Awesome! She took the time to get to know me and my family. Great Staff with a very relaxing office. She has been practicing in Coral Springs since the early 80s....trully a hometown Dr.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Great Doctor! I was treated with care like I was one of there own. Great staff very friendly. Great to see that there is still a real Family Doctor around!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Dr. is detached, not a people person, seems competent in medical matters, just not very friendly

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Excellent care by either Dr. Wolf or the the PA, Gregory Burns. Both truly care about their patients. It is also rare today the primary care doctors see their patients in the hospital as well, a time when we need them the most.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009