Ratings for Dr. Eloy A. Ituarte

After having this doctor for over a year, I have to change due to several factors including but not limited to: Failure to observe and honor prior agreements with his patient. Failure to prescribe critical medications in timely manner. Failure to communicate with patient. Failure to communitcate with patient in timely manner. Frequent inconsistencies in prescribing medications. Unsympathetic practices towards patient. Failure to understand the needs of the patient even after such issues had been discussed and agreed to/acknowledge with patient (false or misleading verbal statements of understanding). I tried my best to be patient with this doctor and give him the benefit of the doubt due to patient load but after so many problems for so long he left me no choice but to fire him and begin efforts to report him to every medical authority who will listen. What's sad is even several other VA medical staff have told me how their glad he's not their doctor and how unreliable he is.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Ituarte is not willing to listen to patient's symptoms and is willing to hurt the patient at the expense of his license and the need to be right, even though test have proven he was wrong. He took from a dose that was healthy for me to a dosage which would make my body crash and it did horribly. When my body crashed for 6 months and did not recover, he would still not let me go back on the prior dosage because he didn't like the medicine. Dr. Ituarte lost my respect and trust for him as a person and medical doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Dr. Eloy A. Ituarte's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1975)