Ratings for Dr. Jill Kavaler

I've been a patient of Dr. Kavaler for several years. I trust her completely. Whereas with other doctors I've felt frightened and vulnerable, with her, I feel cared for and safe. I couldn't ask for a better doctor or kinder person. I thank the stars I found the Kavalers and will continue to recommend them to my friends and family. They're the best!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

She has great bed side manner makes you feel comfortable. She is a wonderful person. she has seen me through the toughest times of my life.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I had my PEG (stomach feeding) tube removed on June 1 because I no longer needed one. Jill's husband, Dr. Leon Kavaler, removed the tube and did an endoscopy. Dr. Jill Kavaler was the anesthesiologist. Jill was wonderful; she spoke with me in a calm, soothing tone and gently administered the anesthesia which put me out quickly. These two doctors make a great team and I was very impressed with how well everything went. Both doctors are highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Sge is extremely professional. a good doctor. I specifically schedule all my procedures when I know that she will be there.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

I think Dr. Kavaler is very good and schedule my procedures for when she is working.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Dr. Jill Kavaler's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med