Ratings for Dr. John Kelly Stapleton

Poor bedside manner and rudest doctor. I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Very happy with the speed and results from two,hip,operations in 4 months. Dr. is extremely kind and professional in his manner and always looks like a million dollars!!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

This doctor is the worst surgeon I have ever had! Can you imagine having a knee replacement with nothing given for pain.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

They say a fine wine gets better with time. That is also the case with Dr. Stapleton. After almost 40 years in practise he still continues to stay on top of all the latest procedures and techniques. In the past 18 months he replaced both my knees. I saw him today for a one year review on the most recent replacement. He said I was good to go and would not need to see him again. I pretty much knew that before the appointment. My knees have not felt this good since I was in my late twenties. I once again feel like a viable human being. Dr. Stapleton also surrounds himself with very competent and capable people, including his pleasant medical secretary. His surgical team is extremely competent and likely handpicked. His anesthetist is as good as any one could hope for, as well as the very competent surgical nurses. If you are in need of a knee or hip replacement and are hoping for the best result possible, get a referral to see Dr. Stapleton.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Talk about "Royalty"! This guy is something. I actually got in to see him quite quick- I have a great Family MD. I've had chronic knee pain and surgeries done on my knee. I was unable to hardly walk when I saw this man. Brought in my MRI and he pretty much scoffed at me and my knee issues? He said there is nothing I can do so just live with it(Pain)- he then shaked my hand and escorted me out the door. This DR is ignorant and should be part of the royal family of England with his vanity and lack of professionalism and care. tip, tip tea time ladies and gents, see you at the ballet. Have to go and lollygag with the peasants now.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Just had my 4th knee surgery and Dr Stapleton handled all 4. The 4 surgeries are a result of a chronic problem that is uncontrollable by any Dr. Given I see him frequently I am generally found him pleasant & very knowledgable and would not hesitate to recomment hom to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

after 2 T.H.R. I am satisfied with his helpfulness,and the end rsult of his job. both of my hips are fully functional.thanks to dr stapleton

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

I just had a total knee replacement with Dr. Stapleton and it has gone exceedingly well. I like the man. If some find him arrogant, so be it. He's an excellent surgeon and that's what matters in the end. He was very considerate in my concerns and my extra appointments with questions and fears based on whether I was ready. He has treated my son in the past also. I think he's done an excellent job and will continue to use him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

I fractured my tibia and fibia and shattered my ankle. Initial doctors told me I would never walk properly again and would definately need a cane to do so. Dr. Stapelton performed miracles and today I walk like I never had an injury. Great man and very talented doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

From the moment I walked in, me and my two kids were treated like we should kiss his feet. He examined my sons feet, gave him a diagnosis, said there was nothing we could do except surgery, but "good luck finding a dr that would so it because I certainly won't". Not that I want surgery, but to write off my son so quickly, k owing he is autistic is uncalled for and unprofessional. He the. Told me I should get used to him always walking "weird". Right in front of my kids! The nerve! So now next summer when my brilliant child takes his shoes off, he will remember that comment! Be said buy him really good shoes. Great.... Well at least my kids have manners, and thanks for wasting our time. Ps I came home and googled his diagnosis, I was at that time properly educated. Yay google!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010