Ratings for Dr. Tamar Sudai

Didn't do a really good job. She has 0 knowledge. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Sudai has been our family dr for over 14 years. She took care of my mother all the way to the end with compassion and caring. She has taken good care of my kids since birth. She takes the time with the patient to ensure that she has the whole story. She is a very intelligent and capable doctor. The staff is also really competent and remember your names.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr Sudai is a WONDERFUL doctor and compassionate person. I feel very very lucky to have had her as my family doctor for more than 25 years. Dread the day she retires. Dr Sudai has taken great care of my health and well-being. When something urgent arises, she is 100% there – no wait, no issues. She is able to recommend top quality specialists. Over the years, I have recommended Dr Sudai to family and friends. (As for the negative comments here. It appears to me from the issues and language used, that it is one individual with a grievance.)

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Sudai is passable as a doctor, but her staff is absolutely horrible! Every single time I have needed a referral, they somehow manage to mess up. Whenever an appointment is supposed to be made on my behalf, they mess up. It's really quite remarkable that they can be so incompetent. They also very rarely answer the phone and often don't return my calls. I plan to find a new doctor because of this.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Though rarely sick, i've gone to Dr. Sudai for pretty much my whole life. She is a great doctor, knows what she is doing and is very kind. Have recommended her to others.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr Sudai is a fantastic doctor. I have been under her care for many years and she has never made any mistakes, very knowledgable and informed. The few occasions I doubted her advice I turned out to be the wrong one! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Nice disposition, friendly and professional. However, seems very out of date on some information (I knew more about a simple procedure than she did!) and very out of date when it comes to children -- shouldn't be seeing very young children. Not great on follow up either. I would see someone else if I was able to get in with another family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

I am so surprised by some of the negative reviews on here - Dr. Sudai is a fantastic doctor with great specialist connections and referrals. I have been seeing her since I was a teen and she now cares for my children as well. A wonderful, knowledgable, very intelligent doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

Truly cares about the patient's health. Provides above and beyond care.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

I've been going to Dr Sudai for 20 years plus and think she's great. If she wasn't sure about something she didn't hesitate to call another physician who might know more. She doesn't hesitate to send me for a test - just to be sure. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011