Ratings for Dr. Rob Sebastian

Has a great sense of humour. Sometimes forgets what time appointments at the hospital have been set at - otherwise, I have enjoyed having him as my doctor as he really likes to get things done now and does not wait.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

He was our doctor for the nine years we lived in GF. We always found him very thorough and attentive. When my husband had pneumonia and it wasn't clearing up, got him in for a CT Scan and then to a specialist really quickly. We miss you Dr. Rob.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

More an investor and PR machine. Not dedicated or sincere. Appears better than he is. Not reliable and doesn't always seem to care.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Excellent doctor, always takes time with me, he listens, and is caring and compassionate. He's been my doctor for years and I hope for many more!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Great Dr. he LISTENS and he cares, has been my Dr since 1986 his staff is great as well, very helpful...ty :)

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

A doctor who works hard, looks after real problems

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I'd like to commend Dr. Sebastian for working together with me in a partnership where my health is top priority. He goes out of his way for his patients, makes sure their needs are met, and I'm happy with him as my doctor. His staff is just superb, too.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Our GP for a very long time. Great doctor. Extremely knowledgable, caring and supportive. High fives and two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

my GP for 24 years and counting....always listening and there for me....thanx from me and my family

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

This Dr. has no right to call himself a doctor. Me and many of my friends have been to see him and not once, I repeat NOT ONCE did he ever examine any one of us. One friend had a serious injury from a horse and he never even looked at it, just said "do you want an x-ray?" How was the pt. supposed to know! I had to push really hard for him to do a PAP test and breast exam. He repeatedly refused to do them and told me I would be better at doing a breast exam than he! After his exam I tended to agree as he did NOT know how to do a correct breast exam or a PAP. He now refuses point blank to do a PAP for me despite me having cervical cancer. He is arrogant, demeaning, talks down to people, is uncaring, unsympathetic, thinks he is funny when he isn't and has no clue what a real doctor is. He treats me like**** every time I go there, doesn't listen, argues with me, insults me, refuses to refer despite serious illnesses, is a complete ass and jerk. I really hate him. STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011