Ratings for Dr. Akin Ojuawo

He is one of the rudest doctors I have ever met. I have heard nothing but good reviews of him as an obstetrician, but his bed side manor toward gynecology patients is unacceptable. He has been rude, dismissive and unprofessional in encounter I've had with him. He is an obvious misogynist and I would absolutely not recommended becoming a patient.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Not sure what this dcotor has wrong with him,I went to him regarding recurrent miscarraige I asked him for progestrone and he refused to give me any and first he wasnt sure that I had been pregnant saying other things can produce hcg far as i know when u get a positive pregnancy test and miss a period thats a pretty good indication that ur pregnant.. then I got pregnant again and had to get another doctor to order the blood work as dr ojuawo didnt order any i ended up I mis carrying again!i told him i got no family doctor he seemd to think it was easy to get one told him no its not he didint seem to beleive anything and his secretary and his very nice wife seemed to be more with it then he was in my opinion! thank God I went n got help from a different doctor that took things more seriously !Il never be going bk to Dr Ojuawo again he seems to be a good doctor when he feels like it! thank God i was able to get a better doctor!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Was extremely knowledgeable and friendly, Had him with both my pregnancies and he delivered both my daughters. I would recommend him to anyone, When my first daughters heart rate dropped he was able to have her out in no time I will be forever grateful to him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

He is very knowledgeable and knows what he is talking about. He really wants to help. His secretary is amazing and always goes one step ahead to help in anything you need.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

He told me I don't have a period. After I told him I did. And then kept insisting I don't have a period. He might be good at delivering babies but any actual gyno issues and he is completely dismissive and rude. There were so many other rude things he said in my one meeting I could write ten pages on it. Update: I do in fact have a period.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Can't get through on telephone to make or cancel appointments because his mailbox is always FULL! :(

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Awesome receptionist! She's always so bubbly. DR. Runs behind schedule frequently.. average 45min-1hr wait time. He's a great doctor though, kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I've been to his office several times for checks. Takes a few visits to develop relationship but he can tune into a problem very quickly and actually has quite a sense of humour. He has done surgery on me and is extremely knowledgeable and professional. I trust him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Yeah well. From what i'm guessing from way more negative comments on this so called Doctor. he may have a bias to certain women.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Best ob In town! Love having him as my doctor. Awesome staff as well :)

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016