Ratings for Dr. Akin Ojuawo

Was extremely knowledgeable and friendly, Had him with both my pregnancies and he delivered both my daughters. I would recommend him to anyone, When my first daughters heart rate dropped he was able to have her out in no time I will be forever grateful to him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

He is very knowledgeable and knows what he is talking about. He really wants to help. His secretary is amazing and always goes one step ahead to help in anything you need.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

He told me I don't have a period. After I told him I did. And then kept insisting I don't have a period. He might be good at delivering babies but any actual gyno issues and he is completely dismissive and rude. There were so many other rude things he said in my one meeting I could write ten pages on it. Update: I do in fact have a period.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Can't get through on telephone to make or cancel appointments because his mailbox is always FULL! :(

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Awesome receptionist! She's always so bubbly. DR. Runs behind schedule frequently.. average 45min-1hr wait time. He's a great doctor though, kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I've been to his office several times for checks. Takes a few visits to develop relationship but he can tune into a problem very quickly and actually has quite a sense of humour. He has done surgery on me and is extremely knowledgeable and professional. I trust him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Yeah well. From what i'm guessing from way more negative comments on this so called Doctor. he may have a bias to certain women.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Best ob In town! Love having him as my doctor. Awesome staff as well :)

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Have only been to him a couple times. But I find him very rude. He doesn't get back to you. And when he does. U almost don't want to go back to him. because U feel like he doesn't care anyway. I will be going back to my family doctor for her to set me up with someone else.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

too long of a wait time to get into him if you're not pregnant.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016