Dr. Edwin Brankston

5 1 4.9

You may also like

Rate Dr. Edwin Brankston

Dr. Edwin Brankston's Ratings

Dr. Brankston has got to be one of the best physicians out there. He is personable, extremely knowledgeable in all areas, thorough and genuinely cares about the patient. He listens intently and considers what the patient has to say. He asks questions about health-related matters but also takes an interest in what is going on in the patient's life in general. Very down-to-earth and easy to talk to. Dr. Brankston is an asset to the medical community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

What an awsome man... He believes what you ares sharing as a concern and plugs away to keep seeking answers for what might be happening . He is most knowledgeable and ensures that the patient understands what is going on by drawing pictures. He is an awesomely caring, compassionate man who is really down to earth and will engage in a conversation to make you feel like a person and not just a patient. A truly amazing man and doctor. I have been proud to call him my doctor for about 34 years. He has been great with my entire family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Not many people can say that have a doctor who cares about you as a person. Not only does he remember what I'm doing in school he asks how my exams went. Never misses a diagnosis and is the first to say why he's sending you to another doctor. When my father was ill he sent him for an MRI which in turn saved his life. Best doctor I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Can I give this doctor a 20? I wish I could. Caring, knowledgeable, he treats his patients like family. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Having worked at the Oshawa Hospital for many years, I knew Dr Brankston and the reputation he has for first rate medical care. I needed a new general prictitioner as mine had retired and my wife and I are lucky to be able to go on his list. He diagnosed a problem that had been missed by others and got appropriate care for Lime Disease I had contracted two years prior to seeing him. In all respects Dr Ted is a first rate doctor and his rating as the best Family Doctor in Oshawa is fully justified.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2666721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Amazing Doctor! Very knowledgeable, extremely intelligent, kind, genuinely caring.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2613787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I would like to give this doctor a rate of 10. After my first visit he was able to cure my problems where 2 previous doctors could not in 5 years. very knowledgeable, when unsure he runs a bunch of tests. Thank you Dr. Brankston

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2489817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

I just saw Dr. Brankston in the Walk-In Courtice Clinic today....what a wonderful, caring doctor he is. I wish he was taking new patients!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1454993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Awesome friendly person. I dread the day he decides to retire.A real "people person"!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

DR. B. IS THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!! HE IS KIND, CARING AND LISTENS INTENTLY! HE ENSURES THAT YOU UNDERSTAND INFORMATION TO THE POINT THAT HE WILL DRAW PICTURES TO DESCRIBE THINGS IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! HE HAS AN AWESOME SENSE OF GUMOUR AND HAS INCREDIBLE COMPASSION! HE NEVER GIVES UP TO ENSURE AN ACCUATE DIAGNOSIS IS FOUND. HE NEVER JUST WRITES A Rx TO GET YOU MOVING. IT HAS BEEN AN HONOUR BEING IN HIS CARE! I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT NEARLY 30 YEARS! A TRULY AWESOME MAN!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455012].votes_count ]]