You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Edwin Brankston

Dr. Brankston has got to be one of the best physicians out there. He is personable, extremely knowledgeable in all areas, thorough and genuinely cares about the patient. He listens intently and considers what the patient has to say. He asks questions about health-related matters but also takes an interest in what is going on in the patient's life in general. Very down-to-earth and easy to talk to. Dr. Brankston is an asset to the medical community.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

What an awsome man... He believes what you ares sharing as a concern and plugs away to keep seeking answers for what might be happening . He is most knowledgeable and ensures that the patient understands what is going on by drawing pictures. He is an awesomely caring, compassionate man who is really down to earth and will engage in a conversation to make you feel like a person and not just a patient. A truly amazing man and doctor. I have been proud to call him my doctor for about 34 years. He has been great with my entire family.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Not many people can say that have a doctor who cares about you as a person. Not only does he remember what I'm doing in school he asks how my exams went. Never misses a diagnosis and is the first to say why he's sending you to another doctor. When my father was ill he sent him for an MRI which in turn saved his life. Best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Having worked at the Oshawa Hospital for many years, I knew Dr Brankston and the reputation he has for first rate medical care. I needed a new general prictitioner as mine had retired and my wife and I are lucky to be able to go on his list. He diagnosed a problem that had been missed by others and got appropriate care for Lime Disease I had contracted two years prior to seeing him. In all respects Dr Ted is a first rate doctor and his rating as the best Family Doctor in Oshawa is fully justified.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I would like to give this doctor a rate of 10. After my first visit he was able to cure my problems where 2 previous doctors could not in 5 years. very knowledgeable, when unsure he runs a bunch of tests. Thank you Dr. Brankston

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I just saw Dr. Brankston in the Walk-In Courtice Clinic today....what a wonderful, caring doctor he is. I wish he was taking new patients!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Awesome friendly person. I dread the day he decides to retire.A real "people person"!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

DR. B. IS THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!! HE IS KIND, CARING AND LISTENS INTENTLY! HE ENSURES THAT YOU UNDERSTAND INFORMATION TO THE POINT THAT HE WILL DRAW PICTURES TO DESCRIBE THINGS IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! HE HAS AN AWESOME SENSE OF GUMOUR AND HAS INCREDIBLE COMPASSION! HE NEVER GIVES UP TO ENSURE AN ACCUATE DIAGNOSIS IS FOUND. HE NEVER JUST WRITES A Rx TO GET YOU MOVING. IT HAS BEEN AN HONOUR BEING IN HIS CARE! I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT NEARLY 30 YEARS! A TRULY AWESOME MAN!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Edwin Brankston's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brankston has got to be one of the best physicians out there. He is personable, extremely knowledgeable in all areas, thorough and genuinely cares about the..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What an awsome man... He believes what you ares sharing as a concern and plugs away to keep seeking answers for what might be happening . He is most knowledgea..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not many people can say that have a doctor who cares about you as a person. Not only does he remember what I'm doing in school he asks how my exams went. Never ..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can I give this doctor a 20? I wish I could. Caring, knowledgeable, he treats his patients like family. Couldn't ask for a better doctor."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having worked at the Oshawa Hospital for many years, I knew Dr Brankston and the reputation he has for first rate medical care. I needed a new general prictitio..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor! Very knowledgeable, extremely intelligent, kind, genuinely caring."

November 10, 2014