Ratings for Dr. Michael Cutler

I had ordered Blood Pressure supplements and had to return them,because I had to be placed on prescription drugs in the meantime.i checked tracking and my return is sitting in a POB 3703 Hueytown,Alabama 35023. Today I received an email that my account is closed because of inactivity????Reply email is in deliverable,nobody answers the phone,so what about my refund????

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

staff very rude...pompous...wait times long...it's too bad the residents are limited to one doctor

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

I have seen Dr. Cutler many times and can say he has help me in all ways possible. I could not ask for any better family Dr.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

established in small community and does not like to be questioned.does not receive patient input well.minimizes complaints and often fails to refer patients on time.poor follow-up.no doubt overworked.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

He's the best there is!! veru understanding, and makes you feel comfortable. Way to Go Dr.Cutler

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr Cutler is very patient and understanding, he really puts you at ease. I wish everyone had a Doctor like him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Very professional and helpful. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Love going to him. He knows his stuff and would recommend him to anyone. He is very compassionate to his patients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2007

This man is a wonderful Dr. he takes care of my grandparents and you wouldn't ask for better in a Dr. He makes housecalls, not many Drs. take the time out and do this anymore. God bless you Dr. Cutler.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007