Ratings for Dr. Trisha A. Pachiano

Dr p was my doctor until I was about 14 weeks pregnant with my first child. I would tell her that I was having complications and she would blow them off as nothing. I was extremely underweight pre pregnancy and continuedo to lose weight my first trimester but when I tried to explain that my vomiting was severe, she told me it was normal. I told her I had stomach pain and she didn't ask me where or how frequent, she just told me it was normal. So I requested to be switched to Dr dorsey. He was fantastic with my first pregnancy and has been great with this one as well!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I love Dr. Pachiano and have seen her for 14 years. She has seen me through two high risk pregnancies, various medical procedures, and regular checkups. She is kind, caring, informative, and knowledgeable. She always asks me if I have any questions and addresses any questions and concerns that I have. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I have no idea how so many women have had problems with Dr. P. She has been my obgyn for almost 14 years and I have never once had a problem with her or her staff. She has never been rude to me nor has her staff. As for running late, what doctor doesn't? It's the nature of the beast when it comes to medicine. Maybe instead of talking about how she acted toward them, maybe the women on her should think about how they behaved toward the doctor and her staff. You get more flies with honey than you do vinegar.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

First visit was great...I was new to the area and needed a new doctor....I recommended my daughter see her for her first GYN visit...it when well but subsequent visits were always a very long wait, even though she had an early morning appointment. Twice, her appointment was totally cancelled because the Dr. had a conflict. My daughter's job does not allow a lot of flexibility so she had to change doctors in order to make an appointment and keep it. I think they are all over stressed because they try to see too many patients in to little of a time span. They over book and the customer suffers the consequences...my daughter has a new doctor and is very pleased...acceptable wait times....I may have to make the change as well if the wait times and cancellations continue...

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Trisha Pachiano is remarkable. I do agree that she is super busy and the office wait can be tiring, but she's never been anything less than caring, kind and informative. I explained to her my apprehension about exams and she took her time and answered any of my questions and even did a great job asking me questions to distract me. She also met with me several times to adjust my birth control to my body's liking. I am truly grateful. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

As a plus size woman (22/24), I try to rate each doctor I go to. I find it helpful when larger people rate doctors because we're a population that is very discriminated against by obgyns. My health is VERY important to me and being judged by a doctor that knows nothing about me is what I got with Dr. P. When I went to Dr. P in early 2011, the ratings were better than they are now. She came in without looking at my history, didn't say one word and never looked me in the eye. She only spoke to another person in the room or when she wanted me to lay down. Her approximate time in the room was 2-3 minutes; she seemed rushed and agitated. I'm not pregnant and never intend on getting pregnant, so I don't have any opinion on her ob skills. However, out of the approx. 25 people in the waiting room (literally!), about 90% were pregnant. Also, the gowns did not fit me. I was extremely uncomfortable with a very large gape of skin showing in the front.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

I went to this doctor for my first child. She was always rude. She rushed through the appointments and never let me address my concerns. She always appeared to be upset to be there as if she hated working with patients. I also feel she did not like the fact that I was a medicaid patient as she always seemed to look down on me. However, when it came time to give birth, she was there and did an excellent job. The staff is awful. The receptionist does not know anything and fails to inform patients about changes in their care. The nurse practitioner is rude, and completely arrogant. When I tried to get maternity leave, they gave me the run around. All together I was disappointed that my first pregnancy experience was so horrible.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

I was looking for a new doctor because I am new to the area. Dr Pachiano's practice will not be gaining me as a patient. I tried to make an appointment 3 different times in one day. When I finally was able to talk to the receptionist again, she gave me an attitude when I told her I didn't enjoy being placed on hold for over 30 minutes. I shouldn't have even wasted my time on hold.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Amazing doctor. I cannot say enough about her. Always made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. I had complications during all three of my pregnancies, she only delivered my last, and she made me feel like she was truly concerned about me & my baby. The steps she took to protect mine and my child's health took me to a full term and healthy birth. She always listened and I had an amazing delivery with her. My family loved her as well. She also did my tubal several months after my last born and found that I had endemetrosis and explained everything to me and my husband very thoroughly after the surgery. I had to switch doctors due to a move & moved back to the area 6 years later, I made my yearly exam with her & she remembered me & my son by name. By far best doctor I have ever met & been cared for by! Would highly recommend. I will say that sometimes morning appointments can be pushed back due to deliveries, but due to the small practice it's to be expected.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

I find Dr. Pachiano to be very rude, two faced, and unkind. I have seen her be friendly and pleasant one minute and then the next minute treat the people she works with like they are garbage. She has a serious superiority issue and I would NEVER EVER recommend her. I think the way someone treats people who they work in collaboration with says a lot about their true character; and I personally would never want to invest in the career of someone who is just plain cruel. I don't care how knowledgeable or experienced they are...Dr. Pachiano would be wise to rethink the way she behaves; especially when her patients are there to witness her behavior.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Trisha A. Pachiano's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1994)