Ratings for Dr. Peter Bentz

This man whom is given the title of a DR. is quite the opposite. He does not know the meaning of help or the definition of understanding. He has blocked off the world it seems. Instead of talking about medicine, for 5 minutes we talked about how tomatoes grew standing up. He seemed to always be more intrigued with daily activities outside of his work. Therefore i never felt as if i was the patient, it was always about him and his needs and his problems. He was a horrible dr. and a evil human being who put nothing but stress and depression on me. Thanks Dr. Bentz, You're one of a kind. Hope the tomato growing is working out...oh and how is that golf swing coming along?-Meg :)

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Best family Doctor I have had, just now retiring as directed by the College of Physicians. He had no time for transition planning for any of his patients, in our community where we are already facing a great Doctor Shortage. A message needs to go to the College to look at their process to not cause more undue hardship in these situations.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Bentz since i was 15 years old i am now 50 and he has been very helpful over the years with any problem i have had and any test i feel i required. I will be so sad to see him retire. He is the best

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

caring, professional, very punctual, our family finds him to be very knowledgeable and understanding. he's the best.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

The best doc I have had. Very sad to hear he is retiring. I just hope that his replacement is as good as he is.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2007

ALWAYS VERY THOROUGH WITH TEST, AND REFERALS

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

I am always impressed by My family dr.He I always On time or ahead of schedule with all imformation infront of him so he can be thorough.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

does not take the time with patients and is too willing to pass out drugs

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Apathetic attitude. Does not listen. Away half the time on golf vacations and the impression one gets is that is where his interests lie.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

My parents had this doctor and now my family has him, I think he is the best

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007